Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ha! Movie's ARE so predictable these days! I was watching Nightmare on Elm Street (never saw it before then) and I could predict EVERYTHING. But Nightmare on Elm Street isn't modern, is it? Lilo and Stitch was pretty predictable too.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]If you want to see a predictable movie, rent [i]Heist[/i]. I could predict what was going to happen 5 minutes before it happened. And to top it all off, the acting was the worst I have ever seen.[/b][/color]
Posted
It's just like rookie of the year exept it's basketball and it's with shoes.but i saw it yesterday and it was ok kinda corny but sorta funny.but the nba players were cool and some of the dunks the nba players did on the movie were nice.it's a good movie for kids and basketball fans i guess.i only saw it cause i like basketball.and bow wow can play basketball in real life.
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Well, this thread seems to have repeating posts, and it should be closed. That is, unless you want to listen to more people criticize it the same way. :)

My little brother wants to see it, and I usually go to see the movies he sees, so I probably will see it. Plus, it's not my money paying for the ticket, or the food and drinks for that matter. ;)

At least I'll be able to come back here and give all of you an update that may make or break your previous thoughts. But then, that would be me from my point of view.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
I saw it though I spent NO MONEY on it. I was in the theatre watching Juwanna Mann (another crappy, predictable movie but funny=). Anyway I snuck in because I had no ride home and was bored. It is crap. Your typical kids movie where every scene is completely predictable right to the very end. And they got a star like Lil' Bow Wow to do it!? Uh that is why Kazaam failed. Whoever keeps casting rappers as actors needs to be shot to hell brought back to life and shot to hell again.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
The funny thing is, Ebert and Roeper gave it two thumbs up, yet gave the powerpuff girls movie two thumbs down :laugh: I would've given them both two trips to hell.
[/color]
Posted
There are a few funny scenes but those are few and in-between. I like the hotel scene were he learns about room service. I don't see why great actors like Moris Chestnut play in such horrible movies. And a little kid dunking on the likes of Allen Iverson. *cough* I'm telling you we needs some good writers to make children's movies that actually make sense to everybody. Who's with me? We can collectively make one, big Otakuboard family movie. Anyone.
*everyone stares* Uh never mind. lol j/k.
Posted
Hey, don't know the Powerpuff Girls. Along with Sailor Moon tehy are the only superheroines I watch on TV religiously. If they had a Wonder Woman cartoon I'd watched that too but that's beside the point. Yes "Like Mike" is just a sorry attempt to pray on kids' love for basketball and Lil Bow Wow to help get money. Have the people in Hollywood who accept scripts know the meaning of "story"?
Posted
the Powerpuff Girls are awesome! if the movie is anything like the show, I'd gladly spend money to see it. I can kinda figure what'll happen and such from all the advertising they've done of the movie (oi), but at least it'll be funny

and the kids starring in it aren't little punks.
Guest wolfwood
Posted
could any one please make me a banner?
Posted
this is how I think the movie goes:

1 - gets the shoes

2 - gets into the nba, wins games, blah blah

3 - championship game, shoes lose power, gets pep talk about heart, comes down to the last shot

4 - when all of a sudden, the shot is abut to go in and MICHAEL JORDAN LEAPS out of the stands and TOTALLY FLIPS OUT

5 - hes all like "yo kid, why you trippin on my shoes, imma settle this hullabaloo once and do all"

6 - they battle to THE DEATH, michael jordan wins, its a box office flop, the studio goes out of business, but michael jordan and bow wow keep the millions they made and retire to the secret tropical hideout of tupac and biggie smalls (who are still alive)

and there you have it! At least, i think so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...