OtakuBoards

Rate one of my Genius Filled Teams

Guest MaijinVegetaX

Guest MaijinVegetaX
This is the only one of my teams I want rated. Possibly I may switch in a Skarmory, Celebi, or Scizor. I am the best trainer IN THE WORLD.
Espeon Lv.80 Mewtwo Lv100 Starmie Lv100
1.Shadow Ball 1.Shadow Ball 1.Icebeam
2.Psychic 2.Psychic 2.Blizzard
3.Recover 3.Recover 3.Psychic
4.Rest 4.Rest 4.Recover

Mew Lv92 Charizard Lv100 TyranitarLv61
1.Thunder 1.Flamethrower 1.Furry Cutter
2.Psychic 2.Slash 2.Crunch
3.Blizzard 3.Dig 3.Earthquake
4.SoftBoiled 4.Fireblast 4.Detect

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaijinVegetaX [/i]
[B]This is the only one of my teams I want rated. Possibly I may switch in a Skarmory, Celebi, or Scizor. I am the best trainer IN THE WORLD.
Espeon Lv.80 Mewtwo Lv100 Starmie Lv100
1.Shadow Ball 1.Shadow Ball 1.Icebeam
2.Psychic 2.Psychic 2.Blizzard
3.Recover 3.Recover 3.Psychic
4.Rest 4.Rest 4.Recover

Mew Lv92 Charizard Lv100 TyranitarLv61
1.Thunder 1.Flamethrower 1.Furry Cutter
2.Psychic 2.Slash 2.Crunch
3.Blizzard 3.Dig 3.Earthquake
4.SoftBoiled 4.Fireblast 4.Detect [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!More likethe person who has the most suckest team with only little good attacks.LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

Note: let me show this new guy some moves that he doesn't know so let me tease him ok???Also he's not the best trainers.Vaporjolt is.

[color=indigo]No matter what a person's team is like, it is not acceptable to make fun of them or their team. - Desbreko[/color]

Espeon
ohhhhhh need psych up.No hazers or psydo hazers.

Mewtwo
need thunder.If keeping rest then attach mint berry.

Starmie
Need thunder.Thunder over blizzard.

Mew
i hardly rate Mews but i'll check on this pokemon later.I need to check on the info on this pokemon

Charizard
Change fire blast into rock slide.Not sure though.I'll check on it later.

Tyranitar
This is bad.Change fury cutter to a rock slide.Remove detect.It's useless.Because tyrant has HIGH DEFENCE!!!

Rating on the trainer:You're not the greatest pokemon trainer in the whole world.I could demolish you in minutes.I don't think you own POke stadium 2.Or at least N64.Buy those things.Go to earls acadamy.Then you'll know how to really make your pokemon the best.Vaporjolt,Lady katana,and Ben or Paul are the best trainers i know.I also too am one of the best.But not the best in the whole world.So don't call yourself the master.Because you'll never be the best in the world.

Well I guess that team is OK but it needs a little work.

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by G/S/B Master[/I]
[B]Vaporjolt,Lady katana,and Ben or Paul are the best trainers i know.I also too am one of the best.But not the best in the whole world.So don't call yourself the master.Because you'll never be the best in the world.[/B][/QUOTE]

Those are only the best people you know.

Couldn't you at least given MVX a [I]little[/I] credit?

---------
Well, MVX, you need to work a little on getting Espeon some better moves, like maybe Psybeam. Also, Mewtwo and Espeon have the same attacks. It's good to have a variety. Tyranitar's Detect move isn't really that much effective. A good idea would be to replace it with a Hyper Beam or something else more worthy of a Tyranitar. In my opinion, Starmie is good. Your Mew has the same attacks as my first Mew, and so I say that you should replace one of the attacks only if you want to; but I would replace Softboiled with Mega Punch or Aeroblast. Also, maybe Charizard should learn some more powerful attacks such as Fire Wheel instead of Slash.

I hope that helps at bit. If you used a little less Psychic Pok'emon that would be better.

Another opinion: Either Espeon or Mewtwo should learn some other attacks--you don't want to have two Pokemon with the same attacks. However, Mew is perfect--you shouldn't change that one! Just to let you know, two of my Pokemon teams have three Psychics on it, so don't worry if you have four. Psychic-type Pokemon are the best!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Yeah, psychic types are usually pretty powerful, but what happens when you run into a dark type Pokémon? ...You're kind screwed, then...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*shakes head* So true, so true.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[b]Vaporjolt,Lady katana,and Ben or Paul are the best trainers i know.[/b][/QUOTE]

I'm flattered. :blush: Anyway, back on topic, let's take a look. Your Pokémon's move are a little hard to follow, so next time you do this separate them like this:

Pokemon Lv ?

Move 1
Move 2
Move 3
Move 4

This makes it easier to read. ;)

Espeon: Having both Rest and Recover on the same Pokémon is sorta redundant. Replace Recover with Psych Up. Unlike what many people assume, Shadow Ball relies on the Attack stat rather than Special Attack since it is a Ghost-type move. Replace that with Return. Attach Mint Berry.

Mewtwo: Why do people always make Mewtwo forget Amnesia?! And I noticed you have the exact same moveset for this one as for Espeon. :nono: Replace Rest with Amnesia, and Shadow Ball with a good Normal-type move with good accuracy, like Strength or Return/Frustration. Attach Pink/Polkadot Bow.

Starmie: I like Ice Beam, that's good. Put Thunder over Blizzard, and Rain Dance over Psychic. Trust me on this. Attach Nevermeltice.

Mew: Hmmm....a Mew and a Mewtwo on the same team... lol! You remind me of me when I first started training! Since Mew can learn all TMs/HMs and everything, I won't rate this one. You can do whatever you want with it, but I suggest you take it out of your roster all together. Here, here's the moveset I used when I had a Mew.

Fly
Psychic
Earthquake
Metronome (This could come back to bite you, as it may use Explosion or Self Destruct)

Charizard: Good. Earthquake over Dig if you want to save a couple turns. Replace Fire Blast with Fly (Fire Blast accuracy is a bit off) and attach Sharp Beak.

Tyrannitar: Since Tyrannitar is a Rock/Dark-type Pokemon, I wouldn't let it keep Fury Cutter. Replace with Rock Slide. Strength over Detect.

You have too much over-lap. Three Psychicsand one half Psychic on one team spells problems. Like Des said, one Dark Pokémon and you're gone. Even though giving a Pokémon the same moves as its type can put some extra edge on its attacks, it's important to have your Pokémon well-rounded in case you come against an opponent that's immune to your type's attacks. These changes may help. That's my rate.

[color=blue][size=1]A couple of things:
[list=1]
[*]There is no such thing as "the greatest trainer in the world". Even the best will lose sometimes.
[*]Your move listing is confusing. [Spaces] are your [i]friend.[/i]
[/list=1] :)

[b]Espeon[/b]
It can't learn Recover, you Sharker. :o Morning Sun over Recover. No need for a healing move and Rest. Choose Morning Sun or Rest. Shadow Ball is a Ghost move. Despite popular belief, Ghost moves are bases on [i]attack[/i], not special. Espeon has one crap of an attack stat. Try Psychic, Morning Sun, Reflect (R/B/Y Eevee TM), and either Zap Cannon, Bite, or Psych Up.

[b]Mewtwo[/b]
...why do you have two Recovers? Thunderbolt over one of them.

[b]Starmie[/b]
With [b]three[/b] other Psychics on this team, leave out Psychic. Use the Death Star instead. (Surf, Thunderwave, Confuse Ray, Recover @ King's Rock)

[b]Mew[/b]
Since you obviously don't care about being 'cheap' with Mew & Mewtwo, why bother with your moveset when you can kill 'em with one blow?

<> @ Leftovers

Whirlpool traps 'em, Sweet Scent increases accuracy, Horn Drill kills with one hit. Softboiled when needed. Whee. :o

[b]Charizard[/b]
Few things we could do here.

<> @ whatever

or

<> @ Mint Berry

Anyway, Slash is horrible in G/S/C, and Dig isn't so great either.

[b]Tyranitar[/b]
Crunch and Earthquake are good, Fury Cutter and Detect are kind of useless here. Rock Slide/Ancient Power and Roar over those.

[b]Overall:[/b]
4x Dark weakness. No hazers/pseudohazers. What items are you using? And BTW, all competition-level teams are all level 100. But you knew that, right Champ?[/size][/color] :p

NOT FAIR!!! I LIKE THOSE PSYCHIC POKEMON!!! It's just that the moves you taight your Pokemon are not the best thing. Psychics can actually beat Dark Pokemon sometimes. For example, if you have an Alakazam that knows Thunderpunch, it could easily KO a Murkrow. A Pokemon like Hypno could beat Umbreon by putting it to sleep and then using a non-psychic attack such as Ice Punch. No wonder I could easily beat Karen with three Psychics on my team! :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nefertimon [/i]
[B]NOT FAIR!!! I LIKE THOSE PSYCHIC POKEMON!!! It's just that the moves you taight your Pokemon are not the best thing. Psychics can actually beat Dark Pokemon sometimes. For example, if you have an Alakazam that knows Thunderpunch, it could easily KO a Murkrow. A Pokemon like Hypno could beat Umbreon by putting it to sleep and then using a non-psychic attack such as Ice Punch. No wonder I could easily beat Karen with three Psychics on my team! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

This is true. You could try and use other statagies to defeat Dark Pokémon with Psychic Pokémon and your idea of hitting a Murkrow with an Alakazam that knows Thunder Punch is very good, but putting an Umbreon to sleep and attacking it with a Psychic may come back to bite you as if the Pokémon that put it to sleep may not be the one you want to attack with and you have to switch out, which, in turn, the Defending Pokémon could wake up, or, if you do get an attack off the ground, it wakes up next turn and makes you faint, and plus, moves that put Pokémon to sleep that have good accuracy are few and far between. Spore and on occasion Sing are the only ones I know of.

Guest MaijinVegetaX
First of all I put the wrong attacks for espeon, and Mewtwo. His moves are are Morning Sun,Psychic,Bite,Detect. Mewtwo's are Psychic,Recover,Thunderbolt and Mist.

2. Tyranitar's detect and fury cutter are moves I put in there till I found something better.

3. I own a nintendo and pkms2 which I have beaten. My Mewtwo usually kills any dark pokemon with one attack.

4. "Vaporjolt" I do know that in the highest levels in tournements the levels are 100. The only pokemon on my team below level 100 I just started using.

5. Mew and Mewtwo on the same team is sure as hell not cheap. Just because you CAN'T beat them doesn't mean I shouldn't use them. You need to learn how, thats not my problem. I hardly ever even need to use them. Like I said this is ONE of my teams.

6. Mew can't learn aeroblast unless you cheat, with gameshark/genie.
7. Now back to point out the hypocritical ramblings of gsbm."Don't call yourself the master because no one is the best in the world"... -.- look at your name.
[size=1][COLOR=deeppink]I edited this post to take out your flaming comments(about GSBM and Vaporjolt). And do [i]not[/i] flame [i]anybody[/i], no matter what they said. - Nerdsy[/COLOR] [/size]:flaming:

Guest Altron Gundam
Aiight, that's it.

G/S/B Master- Don't you remember when me and Seph. were ruling Pokemon, oh yeah, no. Because we were better players than most of you bottom line. Lay off Majin Vejita's deck, it stinks, but don't flame him for it. Give him a team fix, not a rant.

MajinVejitaX - Don't flame back it just makes you look bad. Don't flame vaporjolt either, he has been here for a LOOOONNGG time.

Guest MaijinVegetaX
Altron Gundam shut the hell up. I will say what I want and when I want to who I want. Like I said to gsb any of my teams would beat any of yours or vaporjolts teams into the ground in less than 3 minutes.
To point out the hypocritcal ramblings of yet another member. You "Altron Gundam" say dont flame anyone's team then you say mines stinks. You also need to get off vaporjolts sack.

[color=royalblue]
I hear something faint in the distance. >cups hand around ear< Do I hear a banning? Oh well, that was inappropriate, and stop flaming. Altron Gundam didn't flame, he stated his opinion, he didn't sit there and talk about it sucking. And I don't know much about Pokemon anymore I haven't had any games since the originals, but most of these guys would pound you into oblivion.
[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]Altron Gundam shut the hell up. I will say what I want and when I want to who I want. Like I said to gsb any of my teams would beat any of yours or vaporjolts teams into the ground in less than 3 minutes.
To point out the hypocritcal ramblings of yet another member. You "Altron Gundam" say dont flame anyone's team then you say mines stinks. You also need to get off vaporjolts sack. [/B][/QUOTE]

I said your team stinks because its a plain fact. You don't know me or vaporjolt. Judging by your current team here, you would not have beaten or even stood a chance vs. me. Saying somebodies team stinks isn't flaming, cussing and ranting like an idiot degrading their playing skills is flaming. This is just a warning to cut the flaming down.

[B]Altron Gundam shut the hell up. I will say what I want and when I want to who I want. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]No, you won't.

If you wish to post at our forums, you are [i]required[/i] to abide by our rules. Therefore, you are [i]not[/i] permitted to say what you want, when you want.

I don't tolerate blatant rudeness to other members at this forum and given your behavior here, I'm not in the mood to give you a warning.

I'm going to ban you immediately, instead.

Let that be a lesson to anybody who decides to ignore the rules and policies of this site.[/color]