Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]tsk.. Hey guys... I really don't think this rpg's going anywhere... - -'

Too many people left... not to mention some of our main ppl...[/color] [/size]
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I agree,Juu.But I kinda got confused on what was happening and no one except you,Me and D_A were actually Posting so I stopped...:(
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
(Kelsey's Dratini evolves to Dragonair)

Kelsey: There it is! It's an island, could Mewtwo be on it? (lands on the island) Charizard, return! (Charizard returns to his :ball: )

A strange voice: Who goes there?

Kelsey: What was that? Come on out everybody! (Alakazam, Hypno, Espeon, and Xatu come out of their :ball:s) I think that was Mewtwo... OK everyone. Prepare to attack! (I wish my Eevee evolved into Umbreon...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...