OtakuBoards

Pokemon:Wrath of Mewtwo

Muse

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abob and Craig have been in town for a while when the others meet them in the local poke-center.

Abob gets nurse Joy to bandage a cut Scyther recived from a thorn bush in the woods. He also got her to heal his Gastly, which was tricky business. Finally both of his pokemon were ready for action.

Abob leaves the pokecenter and walks to a small park that is in the middle of the town. He sits on a bench and looks in his backpack. He has enough food to last him a few days, a pokeball, a potion, and a small pouch. That was odd, he didnt remember packing that pouch. Abob opens the pouch and out tumbles three hundred dollars, and a note. He puts the money back inside the pouch, then reads the note...

[I]Abob-
I thought you would need this for your trip, especially in the beginning when your pokemon arent strong and you cant make a living from winning pokemon battles. So use it wisely.

Good Luck,

Hazel[/I]

Abob put the note in his backpack and walked towards the Gym. It was getting late, he would need to hurry through the gym, and then find somewhere to stay for the night.....

[i] Zach left the Pokèmon Center he picked up some super poitions and headed towards the tall grass to battle some wilds the second he went in a quilava came out and attackted but luckly warturtle was still out and the battle began.[/i]

Zach: Use water gun
[i]Warturtle used water gun and the Quilava used flame wheel but then Zach used the level ball because he knew his Pokèmon had more experience and a higher level than this one even though it would be a cool addition to his team. [/i]

Zach: Yes caught it [i] and he headed back to the gym it was getting late.[/i]

sry about that i didnt read that post ill be more careful next time
--------------------------------------------------------

Karina: anyways you guys can all stay at my place tonight if you want, my family wont mind, they like trainers

[I]After everyone arrived at the Pokemon center,KArina asked if they wanted to stay at her house,[/I]
[B]Abob:[/B]No,I don't think we should.We should go get our badges and head to the next city.
[B]Lauren:[/B]I agree.
[B]Karina:[/B]Well,Thats okay,I run the gym!
[B]Lauren:[/B]Thats cool,Why dont you guys get down there and get your badges,I need to wait for Bolt

[i] When he gets to the gym he goes through a backdoor as no one's in the gym so when the door closes the lights go out. As he heads out back to his house which is pretty big with three extra rooms. One eventually became his so he tucked himself in and went to bed.[/i]

[i] Later that morinng Zach was challenged by another trainer.[/i]

Zach: So who are you?
???: I'm Sonic from Blossom Town.
Zach: Ok what kind of battle should we do.
Sonic: One pokèmon's fine with me.
Ref: Then it's offical a one on one battle between the gym leader Zach and the challenger Sonic. Lets begin.

Zach: Go Quilava![i]tosses out a ball and Quilava comes out[/i]
Sonic: Go Knuckles [i] Another ball is thrown and a Scyther comes out.

Sonic: Knuckles Sword Dance

[i]Knucles uses Sword Dance and his Attack goes up.
After that Quilava uses ember and Syther then uses thrash as quilava gets tosse out.[/i]

Zach: Quilava !! Are you ok!?
Quilava*is knocked out*
Ref : The winner is sonic.
Sonic: YAY [i] Then he notices Quilava[/i] is he gonna be ok?
Zach: Don't worry oh here it's a mystic badge now any pokèmon up to level 39 will obey you it's also the badge to get you onto the pokèmon league.[i] Gives sonic the badge and picks up Quilava as he slowly gives him revive and super poitions.[/i]
Zach: Don't worry you'll be ok just get some rest [i]and puts Quilava in the 7 bed for each of his 7 pokemon. quilava stays quiet becasue next door warturtle is snoozing away[/i]
Zach: Well time for breakfest.

Kei- *sigh* (thinks) okay that's it! I'm tired of waiting. (speaks)c'mon naberrie, we're going on a lil trip.

Vaporeon- ^_^ Vaporeon! *jumps in air from water*

Kei- alright. c'mon, get in your poke balls!* throws poke balls at pokemon then tucks em' in a backpack* I don't see anyone coming anytime soon so.... I guess it's okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kei- Should we go visit blossom town? we haven't been there in a while.

Vaporeon- Va~ *nods*

starts walking for blossom town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: okay, um, if it's okay, kei's a gym leader. She's from winter town and the badge is the mint badge. Her pokemon are, vaporeon, dewgong, blastoise, croconaw,and cloyster. Is that okay?

Tyron: Come on Apache! use Slash!

Apache: Sandslash!

[I]Apache jumped at the pinsir in front of him and slashed one of the pinsirs of.[/I]

kid: Oh no! Argh! Go Rhydon!

Tyron: Apache! Earthquake!

kid: Dig! You'll dodge the attack that way!

Tyron: No he won't. You're no good trainer if you don't know how every move works.

[I]Rhydon digs, but Apache made the tunnel collaps by the Earthquake.[/I]

Kid: Come back. Darn.... I lost.

Tyron: To bad. Try again later.

[I]As the kid walked away, Tyron pulled back Apache and walked to the back of the gym; his house.[/I]

Tyron: Why are all the junior trainers this days, so weak. In my days they were much stronger. Ah...... the old days...

[i]After eating breakfest Zach began thinking maybe he should stop bein gym leader after he found a group of trainers strong enough to beat him besides Sonic who as from the first town of your pokemon journey. Zach was from the second town. But he was tired of being not that he didn't like anyone he likedhis fmily and the happy and skilled trianers alot it was just that he wanted to go on his journey to find a pokemon he believed he could catch,

Articuno the ledgendary bird. He knew it was a legend but he believed that with the other pokemon he heard a rumor about being created was Mewtwo would be a less hard opponent.

Sadly though except his brother who he thought was almost ready to be the gym leader was not ready untill he evolved his Gloom and it's not easy to find a leaf stone so otherwise no one in Mystic City had the skills to become the gym leader so Zach waited for his brother to come back from Blossom Town. Untill then he'd battle aganst all chalengers.[/i]

Kid: I challenge you!

Tyron: Fine with me.

Kid: Arcanine!

Tyron: Cruncher!

Kid: A croconaw?! Darn...... Extreem Speed!

Tyron: Scary face!

[I]Arcanine lookes in croconaws eyes and is to scared to finish his attack.[/I]

Tyron: Surf!

Kid: Arcanine!

Referee: Arcanine can no longer fight!

Kid: Come back! Go Electabuzz!

Tyron: Go Apache!

Kid: Oh no! Use ice punch!

Tyron: Smart move. But not strong enough. Apache! Slash!

[I]Apache slashes to Electabuzz and Electabuzz falls on the ground.[/I]

Tyron: Dig!

[I]Apache digs under ground and pops out under Electabuzz.[/I]

Referee: Tyron Tyron wins this match!

Kid: Darn... Eh... Ivysaur!

Tyron: Burner! Flamethrower!

Kid: Sleep powder!

[I]But Charmeleon was faster and defeated Ivysaur.[/I]

Kid: No! Im defeated!

[COLOR=indigo][I]A fiery white aurora engulfed Tokaji Kokan as he hovered above a small round mat in his Gym the doors were locked and his mine was wandering around the world.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Espeon:[/B][COLOR=indigo] Eon.........
[I]The Espeon flicked his tail back and forth looking up to his master.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Tokaji:[/B][COLOR=indigo] I see it chance..... He is there.....
[I]He uncrossed his legs and floated down to the ground.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Tokaji:[/B][COLOR=indigo] I don't know how we could talk to them.... All we can do is hope for their safety.
[I]He sighed and turned his back on his six Pokémon.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Tokaji:[/B][COLOR=indigo] We are the farthest town away from them, and by far the hardest opponent, We could never make it to them..... But I know what we can do with the time that we have till they arrive.
[I]He turned back to his Pokémon, the large purple pendent swung around and bounced against his chest. He then pulled his hand into the air and five Pokéballs all floated up and returned his other Pokémon.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Espeon:[/B][COLOR=indigo] Espeon!
[I]He stood up on all fours ready to go.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Tokaji:[/B][COLOR=indigo] Come Chance, we have a job at hand.
[I]He slipped on a dark purple cloak and exited via the back entrance.[/I][/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry I havent posted, I have been away for a while. I will post today and tommorow, then I will be back on the road for another seven days. So I will try and post as much as possible today and tommorow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob: " I'm ready, I wil fight that Gym leader today!"

Karina: "Ok, I will fight you today, but dont be suprised if you are defeated..."

Abob: "Lets battle."

He sends out Scyther and Karina sends Dody.

Abob: "Dave, use quick attack, then folow it up with scratch!"

Dave leaps high into the air and comes down on Dody with stunning swiftness. Dody is knocked backwards, but recovers quickly. As soon as Dody gets up however, it is knocked flat by a powerful scratch from Dave.

Karina: "Use peck Dody!"

Dody gets up slowly and charges at Scyther, Abob sees that Scyther is getting tired, so he recalls him and sends out Gastly.

Abob: "Lick 'em Gastly!!"

Gastly floats towards Dody, all of Dody's attacks pass harmlessly through it. Then Gastly licks Dody on the face, and it promptly faints.

Karina: "Drat. Well, here is the blossom badge!"

Abob pins the bages on his shirt, then takes his tired pokemon to the poke-center......

[i]Tani and Eevee were walking back to the spot where everyone split up, arriving only to find they'd been left behind. After a long cursing fit, Tani sat down to evaluate the situation.[/i]

Tani: Great! Now how are we supposed to get to Blossom Town?

Eevee: Eevee.....Ee?

[i]Just then, Eevee's ears stood up and it turned toward the bushes across the road growling.[/i]

Tani: What is it Eevee? Is it a Pokémon?

[i]The reply was a Ponyta that came crashing through the bushes and stopped in front of Eevee, bucking and neighing dangerously.[/i]

Tani: Hey, a Ponyta! I wonder if Totodile is rested and healed enough to battle. Only one way to find out. Totodile, go!

[i]Tani threw Totodile's ball and in a flash of light, Totodile appeared beside Eevee.[/i]

Tani: Eevee, let Totodile handle this one! Okay Totodile, Water Gun!

[i]Totodile shook its head, refusing to attack Ponyta, while at the same time pointing at its neck. Tani was about to go into another cursing fit when she realized that the Ponyta had a wound on its neck. It wasn't trying to fight; it was looking for help.[/i]

Tani: Oh, I see! Good work Totodile. I would have done something I'd have regretted. Well, I have a Hyper Potion here I found a while back. Maybe we can help it out.

[i]Tani approaced the injured Ponyta, only to be sent stumbling back by Ponyta's flailing front legs. Tani finally coaxed the Ponyta into trusting her and letting her heal its wound. Ponyta was very thankful and showed this by nuzzling Tani so hard, she fell.[/i]

Tani: Your welcome. Hey, Ponyta are supposed to be some of the world's fastest Pokémon. You wouldn't mind giving us a lift into Blossom Town, would you Ponyta?

[i]Ponyta negihed and motioned for Tani to get on its back.[/i]

Tani: Great! We should get there in no time! Let's go Eevee and Totodile!

[i]Tani recalled Totodile and Eevee jumped up on Ponyta's back in front of Tani. Soon they were zooming down the road to Blossom Town making excellent time.[/i]

Crusher: Rati! Raticate! Racate!

kid: Oh no! totodile!

Tyron: Don't show up here again before you have a croconaw.
you don't stand a chance now. Expacially not with youre hoothoot and youre sentret.

Kid: I thought this was the easiest gym. Darn.........

[I]But he couldn't complete his sentences or another trainer stepped inside. It was a girl with long red hair and jeans.[/I]

Girl: I hope youre in for a lose because you wontwin this![/I]

Kid: Man! You wont win this! He's to strong for you!

Tyron: What Pokemon do you have?

Girl: Mareep, Sunflora, pidgeotto and scizors.

Tyron: Ok then... two against two.

Girl: I'll choose scizzors!

Tyron: You don't get it. It's two pokemon vs two pokemon.

Girl: Oh! You choose first!

Tyron: Sure. I'll choose Apoco and Volver.

Girl: Then I'll choose scizzors and pidgeotto.

Tyron: You may begin.

Girl: You shouldn't have done that. Scizzors! Steel wing on umbreon! And Pidgeotto, Aeroblast on Nidoking!

Tyron: Switch!

Volver: Umbre!

Apoco: Nidoking!

[I]The attacks missed and Volver jumps on Apoco's horn.[/I]

Tyron: Apoco! Horn attack on pidgeotto!

Girl: Huh?

[I]Volver jumped on Pidgeotto's back and starts biting.[/I]

Girl: What the?

Tyron: Rock Slide on Pidgeotto!

Girl: Scizzors! stop him!

[I]But it was to late. Volver jumped off of Pidgeotto's back and the rock slide hitted it fully.[/I]

Girl: Come back! Scizzors! Crab hammer on Nidoking!

Tyron: huh?

[i] The Crab hammer hited and Apoco was allmost fainted.[/I]

Tyron: Horn drill!

Girl: Steel wing on Umbreon!

[I]The horn drill missed and the Umbreon fainted by the steel wing.[/I]

Tyron: Try it again!

[I]This time the horn drill did hit and Scizzor was fainted.[/I]

Tyron: Great battle. Try again.

[I]Lauren walks into the gym with Bolt on her shoulder.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Can I go next?
[I]She doesnt wait for an answer and walks up to the arena,Were Karina was healing Dody.Karina looked up to Lauren[/I]
[B]Karina:[/B]Ok,You ready?One on one,Dody is the only one fit for battle right now,
[B]Lauren:[/B]Sure,I only got Bolt anyways.
[I]Karina smirked and sent Dody into the ring.Bolt jumped off Lauren's shoulder and landed infront of Dody.[/I]
[B]Karina:[/B]Dody,Fury Swipes attack!
________
ooc:Ill let starlight decide the outcome of the battle

oot- thanks dont worry this will be good I promise you!

Dody ran forward and jumped at Bolt the pikachu, claws sliceing through the air, but Bolt was ready and leaped to the side at the very last second! Dody stumbled and fell face(s) forward onto the ground.

Lauren: OK Bolt use thundershock!!

Bolt glowed with electricity as its cute red cheeks turned blue from the power surging through them

Karina: Dody fly up!!

Lauren: but its got no wings! Ok Bolt finish it!

Bolt unleashed a huge storm of electricity fired directly at Dody but by the time it got there Dody was long gone! Dody had lept up to the gyms rafters and was laughing at Bolt.

Lauren: So thats it ok we can handle that!! Bolt do a thundershock attack again!!

Karina: It wont work ive trained my Dody to handle electric shocks! plus hes a special breed of doduo really fast and really strong! No electric pokemon has gone up against Dody and survived!

Lauren: Then we will be the first to show him an electifing defeat! Go Bolt!

Karina: Fine then Dody! drillpeck!

Dody jumped from the rafters landing next to the powered up Bolt and went in for a drill peck but just as its left head lowered its beak and smashed it into Bolt, Bolt released a huge electric shock! The current zapped Dody and sent the silver doduo sprawing backwards into the nearest wall. Dody looked up with its concious head and ran up to Bolt triing for another drill peck! Dody made contact and Bolt was sent rolling.

Lauren: Bolt! You ok?

Bolt looked up and did a peace sign with one paw "pika! pika!"

Karina: amazing work but this battle is almost over Dody drill peck! Finish that yellow pompom!

Lauren: It's too weak! you can't think of doing that youd faint it triing!

Karina: whatever! Dody you know what to do!

Lauren: Bolt get onto its back! Then finish it!

Bolt sprung away from Dody's deadly drill peck just in time! Bolt then leapt gracefully between the two heads on the injured doudo's body. "PIKA......CHU!!!!!!!" the light from the electric blast was so bright everybody had to sheild their eyes. When it had calmed down Dody lay, fainted in the centure of the gym, and there standing squarely on top of its pika-roasted body stood Bolt looking very proud.

Lauren: Bolt!! You did it!

Bolt, hearing Laurens voice ran over and climbed onto her shoulder. "pika!" Lauren looked around for Karina she saw her sitting next to Dody stroking its long neck.

Karina: Dody........

[I]Walked over to Karina and Dody and kneeled down.She reached into her backpack and handed a bottle to Karina,The label read:Revive Potion.Karina smiled in thank and sprayed it onto the fallen bird.One eyes sprang open,than another,than another and another.Dody sat up with Karina still rubbing it neck.[/I]
[B]Karina:[/B]Good job,Both of you.You've earned this.
[I]she rached into a small pouch and retrived The Blossom Bage and handed it to Lauren.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Thank you.
[I]Lauren lifted the pin then stuck it through her black shirt.It clipped and the bage shown brightly.Bolt looked approvingly at the bage and did another Peace sign to Dody.[/I]

Boy: Flareon! Fire blast!

Apache: Slash!

Flareon: Flare!

[I]The Fire blast missed and Apache came up out of the ground.[/I]

Boy: Flareon come back!

Referee: They both have only one pokemon left, out of 4.

Boy: Weepinbell!

Tyron: Apache! Slash!

Boy: Weepinbell! Razor leaf!

[I]Apache slash the leafs with his slash.[/I]

Boy: Now! Sleep powder!

Weepinbell: Weepin! Bell!

[I] The sleep powder missed, but also the dig missed.[/I]

Boy:Vine whip!

Tyron: Earthquake!

[I]But the sleep powder reached him, before Apache even made a move.[/I]

Boy: Now! Mega drain!

[I]The weepinbell used a mega drain on Apache and Apache was KO.[/I]

Referee: The weepenbell wins! The challenger wins this match! He earned a Apoco badge!

Tyron: Great battle. Youre the second one to defeat me.

Boy: Cool. Thanks a lot for the badge.

Tyron: You earned it. Please come back to spiritown.

-------------------
Is this a good town name?

OOC: yeah, pretty cool!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kei sits on top of a tree and looks through the window of the blossom town gym.

Kei- wow, that's some battle...... people are alot better now than they used to be.... *jumps down* hey! naberrie! Na~barrie~
*looks around* naberrie~ agh... we have to get back....
Naberrie!! *sees naberrie eating poisonous berries* Naberrie! No! those are-

Vaporeon staggers around and falls over.

Kei- Oh no! *pulls out empty bottle* ? I thought I had more antidote...

Kei picks naberrie up off the ground and runs toward blossom town poke center.

Kei- Just hold on girl, you'll be okay.....

Kei reaches the pokecenter 5 min later....

Kei- Nurse Joy!! Could you please heal my vaporeon?

Nurse Joy- huh? of course..... wait, aren't you kaikei? The gym leader of winter town? *walks toward a table with the poisoned pokemon*

Kei- well-

Nurse Joy- wow, what are you doing all the way over here?

Kei- we just went on a lil trip..... we were on our way back when...

Nurse Joy- oh here we go... poison berries.... okay, it'll take 15 minutes.

Kei- oh okay. I'll be right back, just please look after naberrie...

Nurse Joy- sure! She'll be fine...

Kei walks to the poke mart.

Shopkeeper- hello there, what can I do for you?

Kei- *pulls out small blue wallet* I'll have 5 antidotes, and two super potion please.

Shopkeeper- that'll be 1700.

Kei- *hands him 1700* Thank you...

Shopkeeper- come again! *hands kei the items*

Kei walks toward the vending machine and pops out two soda pop.

Kei- (thinks) one will be for naberrie...

Nurse Joy hands kei back the revived active pokemon.

Kei- Yay! Thank you! *huggles vaporeon* okay, let's head back...

Vaporeon- ^_^ vaporeon!

Kei- here, *hands naberrie a soda pop*

Vaporeon slurps it from a bowl, smiles and both head north.

Tyron: Man! Normally this is my busy day, but today there is no one who wants to challenge me. What do you think crocky?

Cruncher: Croc! Croconaw!

Tyron: youre right. Let's relax today. Come on out all of you!

Apache: Sand!

Apoco: Nido! King!

Crusher: Raticate!

Burner: Charmeleon

Volver: Umb!

Tyron: let's take a little walk.

[I]They walk outside and go to the park. They see more pokemon trainers training and battling and decides to do it too.[/I]

Tyron: You! Do you want to battle? one on one.

boy: Sure! You choose first.

Tyron: I'll choose Burner.

boy: then I'll choose Rack Crack.

Tyron: a charmeleon against a Pupitar? Good choice. Flamethrower!

boy: try to dodge!

[I]But he hited. It wasn't very effective, but pupitar is burned.[/I]

boy: rock throw!

Tyron: dodge!

[I]The rocks miss and Burner is ready for another attack.[/I]

Tyron: Iron tail!

Boy: Wha?!

[I]The Iron tail hits rack crack totally and Rack crack faints.[/I]

boy: Wew! youre good.

Tyron: Youre not bad either.

[I]After a few more battles, they return to the gym.[/I]

Tyron: I hope there will come more trainers.

Abob is almost at the poke center when he sees Lauren running to catch up with him. He stops, and waits for her to catch up. He notices a small flower shaped badge that was pinned to her shirt.

Abob: "You defeated her?"

Lauren: "Yes."

Abob: "Do you know where we are going next?"

Lauren: "I was thinking [B]Spiritown[/B], since the along the way there are several places where we can catch pokemon. But we have to wait for the others before we go anywhere."

Abob: "Let's go to the poke-center, they have to show up there eventually."

Lauren: "Ok"

They walk down the road to the poke center, which was only a mile away, and talk about their battles with Karina. Suddenly they see a blur of motion in the distance, it is red in color. Then they hear the pounding of hooves and realize that it is a Ponyta.

Abob pulls a pokeball from his pocket, but then puts it back in when he sees Tani riding it.

Tani: "Hello, going to the poke center?"

Abob & Lauren: "Yes."

Tani: "Good, that's where I am going. I want nurse Joy to take a look at this Ponyta's back; it was wounded when I found it in the forest. I healed it as best I could, but I'm not sure if it is completely healed."

Lauren and Abob Jog beside the Ponyta towards the poke-center??..