OtakuBoards

Pokemon:Wrath of Mewtwo

Muse

[I]After a few more minutes they reached the Poke'center.[/I]
[B]Nurse Joy:[/B]Hello.May I help you?
[I]Tani went first.[/I]
[B]Tani:[/B]This Ponyta's back is hurt,Can you take a look at it?
[B]Nurse Joy:[/B]Of course.And your pokemon just need a cheak up,Right?
[I]Abob and Lauren nodded.Nurse joy walked into the back,Carrying Bolt and leading Scyther and Ponyta.Bolt was done first because he's so small,So Lauren figured she go catch a Pokemon.Hse walked outside and into the forest,And out popped the same Mr.Mime that had K'oed Bolt the first time.As soon as the Saw it,Bolt jumped off Lauren's Shoulder infront of The Mime Pokemon,It was still weakened by the first battle.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]This should be quick,Thunder Shock,Bolt!
[I]Bolt clenched his fists and sparks flew from his now blue cheeks.[/I]
[B]Bolt:[/B]PIIIIIKAAAACHHHUUUU!
[I]The Lightning flew directly at the Mr.Mime who,after the blast,Was ready for capturing.Lauren plucked off a Pokeball from her Belt and pressed the button,[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Pokeball,GO!
[I]She threw the pokeball into the Mr.Mimes face and he disolved into a pink light.It shook,Once...Twice...three times!Mr.Mime has been captured!Lauren grinned and walked over to the Pokeball,Petting Bolt on the head on the way there.She picked it up proudly and thought for a second,Then ran back to the Pokemon Center,Bolt jumped on her shoulder when she ran by.When she got there,She handed over the Pokeball to Nurse Joy,who was just giveing Tani back the Ponyta.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Can you heal my new Pokemon please?
[I]Nurse joy nodded and snatched the Pokeball,then put it through the little machine.She handed the Pokeball back to Lauren[/I]
[B]Nurse Joy:[/B]Your Mr.Mime is fully healed,Please come back soon!
[I]Lauren nodded and tossed tthe Pokeball to the floor.In another pink Light,Mr.Mime appeared with a grin on his face.[/I]
[B]Mr.Mime:[/B]Mr.Mime!
[I]Lauren looked at his large white hands,[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]I think I'll call you Slappy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abob and Scyther walked out into the lobby of the poke-center and saw Lauren and "Slappy"

Abob: "New pokemon? *snicker*??"

Lauren: "Oh shut up."

[I]Slappy mimics her movements perfectly and everyone in the pokecenter bursts out laughing.[/I]

Lauren: "Slappy, :blush: stop it..."

Slappy: "MIME"

Lauren: "Slappy, return."

[I]Slappy returns to his pokeball with a grin.[/I]

By now all the other members of the group have arrived at the pokecenter. They heal their pokemon and all set out together for Blossom town....

They had just reached the end of town when they heard somebody running after them they stopped waited Karina ran up to them on Dody's back,Karina hopped off Dody and returned him, then she walked up to Lauren.

Lauren: Karina? what are you doing here is something wrong?

Karina: No nothings wrong actually I want to speak with you for a minute privately if it's ok with you.

Lauren: Fine.

They walked out of the group's hearing distance, Karina looked happy yet sort of upset as well.

Lauren: So what was it you wanted to talk with me so badly about?

Karina: Here

Karina handed Lauren a pokeball

Lauren: Whats with the pokeball?

Karina: Throw it you'll see.

Lauren tossed the ball and Dody poped out.

Lauren: Oh no don't even think....

Karina: it's ok take him Dody is a wild spirited pokemon that needs to travel in order to be happy as long as hes confined to this town he can't live out a full life. I know that you would be perfect for him so what do you say? you want my doduo?

Lauren: but he's yours! you raised him!

Karina:I've still got his twin brother so i'm not totally alone. My family got their ancestors from a great breeder... Oh sorry you should be going.... please take Dody I know you two are perfect for each other I can feel it!

[I]Before Lauren could say anything,Karina smiled and said goodbye to everyone and ran back to her gym.Lauren looked down at her new Pokeball and stood still,Than,She clipped the pokeball onto her belt next to slappy.She ran to catch up with the others.[/I]
[B]Abob:[/B]What was that all about?
[I]Lauren said rather calmly.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Karina Gave me dody.

as kei and naberrie was heading back towards mint town, she found herself stopping in front of a looong walk through some tall grass.

Kei- *sigh* well, c'mon...

Naberrie- *looks*

both start walking through the grass. just then, there's a rusting sound coming from behind them.

vaporeon- *glares and growls at the rustling grass* va~

just then, a persian pops out headbutting naberrie.

Vaporeon- vaporeon!

Kei- Naberrie! Ice beam!

Vaporeon- *nods quickly and her eyes start to glow* Vaporeon!!!
*naberrie blows out a beam of ice that hit persian making it freeze into a large block o ice*

Kei- um, maybe we should go around....

Tyron: Faint attack!

Volver: Umb!

Alakazam: Alakazam! Alaka, zam?!

Girl: NO!

Referee: 3 pokemon out! only 1 more to go!

Tyron: You only defeated one of my pokemon yet. So take youre best shot.

[I]The girl takes a pokeball and throws it.[/I]

Girl: Machamp!

Tyron: Good choice. Volver! Quick attack!

Girl: Hit him with a cross chop!

[I]The Machamp missed the cross chop, because Volver was to fast. And now Volver uses his speed to smash his head in the stumach of Machamp.[/I]

Tyron: Now! Tackle him!

Girl: Dynamic Punch!

[I]This time the Machamp doeshit and Volver is one hit KO.[/I]

Tyron: Good one. Come back! Now, Go Cruncher!

Referee: the umbreon is out and tyron now uses Croconaw!

Girl: *grinnes* Is that the best you have?

Tyron: No, but he will win. SURF!

Girl: Oh no! Oh no!

[I]The surf hits the Machamp and He is allmost fainted.[/i]

Tyron: Slash!

Girl: DYnamic Punch!

[I]The Dynamic Punch missed and Cruncher slashes machamp what makes him fainted.[/I]

Girl: Lost........

Tyron: Cruncher Come back! And I hope you come back too. *grinnes*

[I]The girl wlks out of the gym and Tyron sits on the chair, next to the battlefield.[/I]

Tyron: This really is no good....

[b] 4:00 in Mystic City[/b]

Zach: Well little bro want to fight this trainer.
Michael: Yeah!

Trainer: OK!

[i] The trainer tosses out his first pokemon a dotrio. And Michael uses his Feraligater.[/i]

Michael: Spout use Hyro Pump

Spout: Ferali!

[i] Spout sends out a powerfull blast of water almost knocking Dotrio out of the ring.[/i]

Trainer: Dotrio Tri beam.

[i] Dotrio fired a beam of ice fire and electricity at Spout. Spout was able to dodge the fire and ice blast but the electric one hit him down and he was knocked out.[/i]

Michael: Return Spout go Biggs.

[i] Spout goes in his ball and Biggs ,an Electrode, comes out.[/i]

Micheal: Biggs tunder.

Electrode: *glows yellow and fires electric energy at Dotrio.*

Dotio in pain: TRIOOOOOOOOOOOOO [i] Passes out [/i]

Trainer: NO! Dotrio return. Go Quilava.

[i] Quilava comes out and quickly uses Flame Wheel [/i]

Michael: Elctrode Explosion.

{i] Electrode while charging all his energy rolled by Quilava dodging the attack then blowing up knocking him and Quilava out. Both trianers called back their pokemon then Michael sent out Kadabra and the trainer sen out sadly Arbok and as soon as Arbok cam out it used poisen sting when Kadabra finished it off with Psybeam[/i]

Ref: Winner Michael!

Michael: YAY!!!!
Zach: Good job little bro I think your ready but when the time is right you can be the gym leader.
Trainer after calling back Arbok: Good match.
Michael: Yeah you too. [i] Then Michael hugged his Kadabra[/i]

Kadabra haply: KADABRA [i] And held his spoon high in the air.[/i]

Kei- hmmm...... hey naberrie, think we should get some food?

Vaporeon- *nods and smiles* vaporeon!

Kei- hmm.... pretty big variety

Vaporeon- *looks around wide-eyed* va~

Kei- hmm, hamburgers, sushi, or teriyaki??

Vaporeon- *smiles widely and looks back up*

Kei- all? u sure you can handle it?

Vaporeon- *nods*

Kei- okay, let's go!

both run towards the resturant. Just then two tall figures step in front of her.

man1- hey, no pokemon allowed in the resturant.

Kei- okay, how about if I put her in her pokeball?

woman1- I'm sorry. but no pokemon whatsoever.

Kei- but-

Man1- you can leave your pokemon with us....

Kei- um, I prefer..

Woman1- oh, but we insist we watch them for you. um-

Kei- why are you so interested?

Man1- oh, we're supposed to make sure no pokemon get in-

Kei- could I speak with your manager? I'm a trainer and I'm not supposed to go anywhere with out them. I'm sure he'll understand.

Woman1- he's not our manager.

Kei- excuse me? you work here, right?

Man1- We're *flips cloak*

both- Team Rocket!!

Kei- Team what?

Woman1- ....

Kei- sorry, whatever you're selling, I don't want it. I'll just go to another resturant.

Man1- you're not going anywhere! Wheezing! smog attack!

Wheezing- wheez! *smogs up area*

Kei and naberrie start choughing and try to find each other.

Kei- NABERRIE!!! *chough* wh- where are you?? Naberrie!

smog clears up.

Kei- oh no! Naberrie!!! Berrie!!! Where are you??? Naberrie!!
oh no.... wait...

Kei sees the two ppl ride a boat across a lake.

Kei- *smirks* how stupider can they get? okay, let's go icey! *throws pokeball on water causing a spark of light to shine letting out the pokemon*

Dewgong- dew gong gong!

Kei- *hops on icey's back* okay, follow that boat!

Tyron: Cruncher! Slash the boat leak!

Cruncher: Croco! Naw!

[I]Cruncher slashes the boat and team Rocket sinks too the bottom of the lake.[/I]

Tyron: Grab that Vaporeon and bring it back to that girl!

Cruncher: Croconaw!

[I]The croconaw swims to Kei with the Vaporeon on his back.[/I]

Dewgong: Dew Gong gong!

Kei: Huh?

Tyron: Good thing I was away today.

Kei: Gee. Thank you.

Tyron: Arrent you the gymleader in Mint? Im the one from Spiritown. Nice to meet you.

[I]In the meen while Dewgong returns on the land and Tyron and Kei shake hands.[/I]

Trainer: Hey! Come back here to finish our battle!

Tyron: Oh yeah. I was still in a battle. Gotta go!

Kei: C ya!

Beaten, depressed, and alone, Karina looked at the gym not even 2 days after her defeat as if she was a young trainer entering a gym for the first time. She looked across the arena at the young trainer who wanted to challenge her, she picked up Demitri's pokeball.... she couldn't throw it she couldn't battle she looked at the young boy one last time

Karina: I'm sorry I can't do this!

boy: what?! I came here for a pokemon battle!

Karina: Some battles are not fought with pokemon..... you will learn that soon hopefully.

boy: wha?......

She ran out of the gym, leaving the young trainer behind dumbfounded at her last remark. she was heading back to say bye to her parants... proud gym leaders themselves and to grab her gear which strangely was packed up.What that kid and Karina's family didn't know was Karina was hoping to start something she wasn't allowed to do at the age of ten.....

.... a pokemon jouney.

Kei finally arrives back in winter town.

Kei- well, naberrie, glad to be home again huh.

Vaporeon- ^.^ *shivers* ^_^ va~

Kei- yeah, I agree, it was getting way too hot over there. Let's go home.

Kei and naberrie walk into the gym, then walk up the flight of stairs to a large room.

Kei- well, it's late, we better go to sleep.

Vaporeon- *purrs* vapor. *cuddles into her lil bed*

Kei- *sigh* good night....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kei- (whispers) naberrie.... u still sleeping?

Vaporeon- ZzzZzzZZZZzzz

Kei- *smirks and walks downstairs* okay, c'mon out. *throws pokeballs at the water letting out all of her pokemon.*

Kei walks back to her lil circle and meditates. She hears naberrie screaming and rushes up upstairs. She yells for her but she is getting pulled farther, and farther away by some sort of shadow. "naberrie! no!" The monster runs back at kei. "no, go away and give me back naberrie" The monster turns away and kei can hear her vaporeon scream. Just then, everything goes blank.

Kei wakes up.

Kei- *kei wakes up sweating* Naberrie! *looks down and sees naberrie still there.* It was just a dream.....

[I]Tyron just wakening up from someone slamming on his door, grabs his pokeballs and dresses himself.[/I]

Tyron: Come in! The door is open!

Kid: No its not!

[I]Then Tyron pushes a button and the doors swing open. A boy walks in. He's around 14 years old and wears a black t-shirt and black shorts.[/I]

Tyron: Do you want to challenge me?

Boy: No. The pokecentre is being attacked and Team Rocket is stealing pokemon out of it!

Tyron: oh no! Not them again!

[I]The boy and Tyron run out of the gym. Tyron closes the doors behind him. Then they just see a team rocket helicopter flying away with a net full of pokemon underneath it.[/I]

Tyron: Burner go! Use youre ember on the rope!

Burner: Charmeleon!

[I]the ember hits and the net falls down.[/I]

Boy: Go snorlax! Catch them with ure stumache!

[I]The snorlax jumps underneath the pokemon and the pokemon bounce on his stumache.[/I]

Joy: Thank you!

pokemon trainers: Thank you so much!

Tyron and the boy: We were glad to do it.

Tyron: come on! Lets go too the gym.

Boy: Sure.

Karina decided that doing the whole "jouney" would be too much especially without Dody around so instead she was planning on leaving the gym for awile and sorta disappear into the Whirl Islands to train with her pokemon. So she hopped on Demitri and they set off, reaching the waterfront in a very short period of time.

Karina: Well Demitri we made it! Aw man we missed the boat oh well this does have it's advantages lets go fry some water pokemon!! Thunderjolt (TJ) go!

TJ: Raichu rai!

Karina: T.J. if you will be so kind....

TJ: raichu

TJ shocked the water driving many water pokemon to the surface. Karina tossed her pokeballs onto the sand letting all of her pokemon out.

Karina: Guys you know what to do, attack at will!

Kei shakes her head from the dream. Kei quietly walks downstairs into the main gym.

Kei- (under her breath) these visions.... they must be some sort of sign.... but.... what could they mean??

Kei walks to the circle and meditates. Kei sees the sky turning black as it did once before. The same shadow appears. The shadow has some sort of psychic power that is controling all of the pokemon. Kei opens her eyes.

Kei- no, it can't be true..... no pokemon is strong enough to control all the pokemon......

Kei closes her eyes again, this time, she tries to see the beginning. Her surroundings turn cold.... even colder than winter town. (which is the coldest part of the pokemon world)
The winds get stronger and stronger. The sky turns dark and the shadow walks upon the earth.

Kei- no, no... that just can't be- (kei puts on her coat,runs to door then opens it) true?
*gasp* oh no.....

The trees lean over as the harsh winds push them.

Kei- this.... can't be happening..... *watches more snow fall down*
*shivers*

Naberrie follows kei outside.

Kei- huh? hey, I didn't know you were awake.

Vaporeon- *brrr** pttt-pt va~ *shivers and tucks under kei's coat.*

Kei- It must all be a... c-

Vaporeon- *shakes head* vaporeon.

Kei- yeah, it's never gotten this cold before. c'mon naberrie, let's go back inside before it gets any colder. (thinks) I wonder how cold the other cities are...

Kei walks over to her younger sister, Athena.

Kei- Hey athena, you watch over my pokemon okay? I have to make a quick lil trip.

OOC:This is going to be a short post because Im tired and haveing a writers block.:bawl:

IC:
[I]Bolt looked around at the trainers,But,after some strange powder floated down on all of the Trainers pokemon,they all fell into a deep sleep,not waking up to the shouts of their owners.Lauren looked up and saw a large hot air baloon,the ballon being the shape of a Large,red,[COLOR=red]R[/COLOR].[/I]

That was also a post to keep the RPG runningl,as I noticed it was dieing.:) ;)

Tyron: Thats some strong snorlax you have there.

Boy: How do you know?

Tyron: I can see it at a pokemon.

Boy: Well, thanks and thanks for the drink also, but I have to go. Bye!

Tyron: C ya!

[I]Tyron walked back too the battlefield and Begins too train.[/I]

Tyron: Let's call Karina too ask how things are going at her gym.

[I]He calls and she picks up the phone.[/I]

Tyron: How are things going down there?

Karina: I lost.

Tyron: So? I did too.

Karina: You did? Ha! Don't make me laugh! You never lost as a gym leader before!

Tyron: Now I did. But it feels releasing.

Karina: What do you mean?

Tyron: Well, it started too get boring because I won all the time. Now that I know there are STRONG trainers left. Im full of confident again.

Just as Kei could walk into the gym, a purple-ish object pops right out in front of kei, making her nearly lose her balance.

Kei- AGHHHH!! What the-...............

Kei glances up to see a laughing gastly shaking in mid air. Kei laughs at herself for getting scared so easily, remembering that she was in SPIRIT town. Kei opens the door to see the gym leader just hang up from a phone conversation. Kei walks up to him. Surprised (kinda..) he turns around.

Tyron- Hey, what's up!

Kei- well, naberrie and I never actually got to thank you, so here...

Kei puts in his hand two gold nuggets and a water stone.

Tyron- Thanks!! Well, it really was no big de-

Kei- naberrie's my best friend. My dewgong probably couldn't of ever caught up. Oh yeah, erm, it's going to get pretty cold. Spread the word.

Tyron- but it's the middle of summer! It can't get cold anywhere but winter town- where your gym is!!

Kei- Just watch out for really cold weather. And if your pokemon start acting erm.... wierd, please call me and let me know.

Kei hands him a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

Tyron- how do you know this'll happen? I mean-

Kei- I saw it in a vision. I have to go now. and thank you.

Kei walks out with naberrie, leaving tyron sorta stumped, and confused at the 'wierd' things that she said were going to happen.

Tyron: Wait up!

Kei: What's wrong?

Tyron: I don't need the nuggets. And I can't use a water stone. You can have them back.

Kei: Keep them.

Tyron: Im not taking them. You can better give them too somebody else. I wont take it.

Kei: Why not?

Tyron: I just stopped team rocket of stealing a fellow gymleader. That's just my duty as a gym leader.

Kei: Fine, but please spread the words.

Tyron: I'll try, but I can't promise they will listen. Most of the people here are very hardheaded.

Kei: Try the best you can.

Tyron: I will.

[I]He waves her goodbye and walks back too the gym.[/I]

Tyron: Wait. Ill first go too Jenny and Joy too ask 'm too tell it around.

[I]After he did it, (they hardly belived him till he told about Kei) he went back too his house and fell asleep.[/I]

-----next morning-----

Tyron: Volver! Faint attack!

Girl: Seel! Aurora beam!

Seel: Seehee! Seel! Seeheeheel!

Volver: Um? bre?

[I]The seel started dancing and Tyron grabbed his mobile phone.[/I]

Tyron: Hello Kei? A seel here is acting quite strange. He is turning rounds and rounds.

Kei- what? already? oh no......

Kei flips through her notes about the dream that she had.

Kei- let's see.... weather gets cold,... strong breezes,.... pokemon's strange behavior..... oh, no...... shadow arrives sometime this week!!

Tyron- shadow? what??

Kei- it's some sort of psychic force. Try to keep your pokemon safe. I suggest you have it checked on, and keep it inside it's pokeball. If you ever feel some sort of psychic energy, DO NOT let your pokemon out no matter what!!

Tyron- okay... so this must be a sign.... I'm gonna take seel to the pokecenter. I gotta go.

Kei- Yeah, me too. Bye.

Tyron- Later.

Both hang up with worried faces.

Kei- Boy am I glad nothing's happened to you naberrie-
naberrie??

Kei looks over in a corner to see naberrie schrunched up in a corner, hissing, her back straight up, looking like a cat, being attacked by a dog.

Kei- Naberrie! What's wrong? Naberrie!!

Vaporeon- *keeps on hissing*

Kei- Croconaw, c'mon out! * throws pokeball out*

Croconaw comes out in a ready stance.

Kei- Croconaw, headbutt, now!

Croconaw hesitates, looks back at kei and looks back at naberrie.
Just then, naberrie scratches croconaw. Then, croconaw headbutts her right on her head.

Kei- I really didn't want to do that to you. Croconaw, return. *croconaw disappears back into the pokeball in a flash of light*

Vaporeon sits down, confused. She had been turned back to her original self.

Kei- oh naberrie, I was so scared that you.... *hugs naberrie*

Vaporeon- Va~ ^^

Kei- *calls tyron* okay, try to get one of your other pokemon to headbutt it when it acts wierd. It seemed to have worked on my vaporeon.

Tyron- huh? yeah, okay.... It'll be hard getting them to do it though....

Kei- Just do it. But don't if all of them seem to be acting wierd....

Tyron- thanks, cuz it seems like nurse joy can't seem to fix that at the pokecenter........

both hang up again, still worried.

Kei- This is getting worse by the minute...... but what is this shadow??? Could it be another pokemon??

Tyron: Wait a minute. Volver. Why aren't you doing weird?

Volver: Umbreon. Umb. *he just sits there relaxed*

Tyron: nurce joy! Dark pokemon don't seem to be effected by this power. *calls Kei again* By the way; Dark pokemon aren't effected by this power.

Kei: Thanks. That helps me a lot.

[I]They hang up again and Tyron walks outside. He sees all of the pokemon outside, doing weird.[/I]

Tyron: This is not good. I have to go too Jenny.

[I]He runs too Jenny's office and sees a lot of trainers in front of the door. He barges throu and steps in the office.[/I]

Tyron: Tell everyone that Dark type pokemon aren't effected and that you can use headbutt on pokemon that do act strange and put them back in youre pokeball.

Jenny: Ill do that.

Kei- Hey naberrie, have you ever heard of this pokemon?

Points at a mew picture.

Kei- Naberrie,.... *groans* not again..... Naberrie!!!!!!!!!!

Kei looks in her room upstairs.

Kei- oh no..... naberrie,... Croconaw! Come back!

Croconaw comes back out of his pokeball.

Kei- okay, one more headbutt!!

Croconaw- Cro~c *head butts vaporeon*

Kei- ya- huh?? what.... it's not working.................... croconaw, try again.... croconaw?

Both pokemon start hissing at kei. Kei puts them back in their pokeball.

Kei- oh no.... perhaps the headbutting doesn't work anymore.... I have to tell tyron.

Kei rushes to her cell. She dials the number, but there's no signal.

Kei- Dammit, something must o knocked out the signal....

Kei began to panic. now, the headbutting just made the pokemon even worse, but how could she spread the word?? She couldn't make it through the storm.....

Tyron: Huh?! Why aren't the pokemon effected anymore?

boy: Yay! bulbasaur! Youre back!

girl: rattata!

Tyron: Volver what do you think that happend?

[I]Volver looks tyered. But he still has a black field around him. It looks like he is fighting against something that isn't here.[/I]

Tyron: Were you the one that?....

Volver: Umb..... Re!.....ON!

[I]It looks like the black force, blows away and Volver drops on the ground.[/I]

Tyron: Im going to take you to Joy.

[I]And again he goes too Joy.[/I]

Karina, after watching her pokemon take on the whole lot of water pokemon without hardly a scratch she decided that going to the islands would be a bad idea. She was glad too because almost seconds after getting back home to Blossom Town, a blizzard started. Her family was just glad to have her home. She went to bed that night with a very strange feeling that something bad was going to happen soon. The next morning she awoke to the sound of Demitri... but something wasnt right, he sounded different, off in fact. She Jumped out of bed and raced downstairs to find Demitri staggering around the house, as if he had been attacked. She ran back upstairs to find a madhouse of pokemon.... every pokemon her family had was fighting, running into things, triing to escape the whole nine yards!And since Karina's family belives their pokemon to be part of the family they kept them out all the time. Karina only kept Dody and Demitri out her pokemon wer in her room! which was currently being blocked by her father's Ryhorn.

Karina: Dusty move out of the way!!

Dusty growled then lowered his horn.

Karina: Oh boy HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!

Just then a flash of red light came from Karina's room... It was her squirtle!He had heard and came to help.

Karina: Yes! Macensie water gun!

Mac: squirt squirt!!

Mac fired directly onto the charging ryhorn fainting him. (because everybody knows that rock type hates water.)

Karina:Mac do you have any clue whats happening?

Mac: tle squirt

Karina: No clue? I'd better return you who knows what might happen? Return!

Karina ran into her room got changed grabbed her pokeballs she saw Demitri barley getting upstairs. Karina nearly started to cry because she knew what to do.

Karina: Go T.J.!...... Attack Demitri....... with thunder

T.J: rai?

Karina: Just do it!

It was over within seconds Karina placed Demitri back into his pokeball and started to go out the door to get to winter town then she remebered the old stories told of a great psycic pokemon that could not be captured by anyone.

Karina: I'm hoping that Kei will know the answer to this.

Kei- oh no,.... the storm's getting worse.....

Kei sat by her window upstairs, with a blanket laying on her back.
She watched more and more snow fall. The shadow will come any moment now..... If it is a pokemon, it's incredibily strong.... but which pokemon is it?? I can't seem understand what's causing this.. She thought.

Kei- naberrie, how could it effect you too??

All of a sudden, she saw another girl struggle through the storm.

Kei- omigosh, what's she doing outside in this weather?!?

Kei runs downstairs and flung the door open. She ran outside, holding an extra coat.

Kei- you okay??

???- *coughs* yeah.

Kei- C'mon, let's go inside.

Kei and the girl struggle back inside. Kei gives her a cup o hot cocoa.

Kei- What were you doing out here in THIS weather?

???- Th-The pokemon.... I think a pokemon's b-behind this.

Kei- huh? no way!! What kind of pokemon could possibly be strong enough??

???- I've heard stories about a pokemon that could never be caught by anyone.

Kei- mew?

???- no, I heard it was a clone of mew.

Kei- huh? a clone?

???- that's what I heard.

Kei- hmm.... I could look it up.... but all the communications have been knocked out.

???- Yeah, oh, by the way, I'm Karina.

Kei- hi! I'm kaikei, you can call me kei. how many of your pokemon have been acting.... strange?

Karina-so far, one and one of my dad's.

Kei- so far, two for me.... I don't wanna know if the other ones are. If I let them out...... well...

Karina- we need to get some of the other gym leaders and best trainers together so we can figure this out.

Kei- Right. but what about the storm?

Karina- well, I have a ponyta....

Kei- That's perfect!!

Karina- We could ride her to the cities!

Kei- Wow, if you hadn't come,....

Karina- LOL, well, c'mon... we don't have much time!!

Karina and kei put on winter coats, get on her ponyta, and head for spirit town.