Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Well, I just got done doing the Chocobo breeding in Final Fantasy VII, and got Knights of the Round... And I started to wonder what other people named their Chocobos...

The names I use or pretty straight-forward:

Good Chocobo: Good
Great Chocobo: Great
River Chocobo: Blue
Mountain Chocobo: Green
Mountain-and-River Chocobo: Black
Wonderful Chocobo: Wonder
Gold Chocobo: Gold

...Simple and boring, lol... So, has anyone out there thought of any good names for their Chocobos?[/color]
Guest ProudClod
Posted
Ive always called all my male chocobos Sho (after me...no..not the guyver....:flaming: ), and my females....Shogetta...

Pretty cool huh?
Posted
[color=indigo]Poor Chocobo: Stool
Good Chocobo: Choco
Great Chocobo: Boco
River Chocobo: Stream
Mountain Chocobo: Everest
Mountain-and-River Chocobo: Shadow
Wonderful Chocobo: Dash
Gold Chocobo: Karot

heh, i hate poor chocobos.... caught a lot of them looking for the right type....[/color]
Posted
[b]I can't remember which one of mine was great, and which one was good
:shifty:
But anyway:
Good?- Herego (released)
Great?- work
blue- ATLAST
green- Bob
Black- Shady
Black- Speed? (with the question mark...I was trying to breed a super speedy choccy)
Gold- Goldy (I'll never understand why black chocobos are faster than gold ones)
Gold- Wonder (crap as heck, and slow as heck....released)

Those are correct upto each capital letter :p
But I'm not sure between my good and great...[/b]

PS. Anyone with chocobos with corny names like Chickn, Turkey, [u][b]Coco[/u][/b], and Chicky etc is just sad...plain sad

:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I can't remember which one of mine was great, and which one was good
:shifty:
But anyway:
Good?- Herego (released)
Great?- work
blue- ATLAST
green- Bob
Black- Shady
Black- Speed? (with the question mark...I was trying to breed a super speedy choccy)
Gold- Goldy (I'll never understand why black chocobos are faster than gold ones)
Gold- Wonder (crap as heck, and slow as heck....released)

Those are correct upto each capital letter :p
But I'm not sure between my good and great...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I name any chocobo I have choco....or coco, coco is a nice name, the kind of name that makes this country so great....
Posted
Heh, I keep it simple. Boy, Girl, Boy 1, Girl 1, for normal Chocobos that are supposed to breed, Green for the Green, Blue for the Blue, Black for the Black, etc... Once I get gold, I start actually doing it with creativity.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Mountain Chocobo: Everest[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Umm... you only get six letters for the name... "Everest" is seven...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Umm... you only get six letters for the name... "Everest" is seven...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]your point? thats what i wanted it to be, but it ended up "Everst"... just put that so ya'll would know what i ment.. [/COLOR]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I just use I think Dash on all of mine..[/size][/color]
Posted
Poor Chocobo: gr
Good Chocobo: grr
Great Chocobo: grrr
River Chocobo: Blue
Mountain Chocobo: Trees
Black Chocobo: Abyss
Wonderful Chocobo: YAY
Gold Chocobo: Bright
Posted
I named mine their type unles it was a wonderful or special.
wonderful - Wondy
blue - Surfer
green - Climbr
black - Blacky
gold - Ultros (yes from FFVI):(
Posted
Good Chocobo: Holy
Great Chocobo: big boy
River Chocobo: Diver
Mountain Chocobo: rocky
Mountain-and-River Chocobo: riverrock
Wonderful Chocobo: miracle
Gold Chocobo: Shiny
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]Good Chocobo: Holy
Great Chocobo: big boy
River Chocobo: Diver
Mountain Chocobo: rocky
Mountain-and-River Chocobo: riverrock
Wonderful Chocobo: miracle
Gold Chocobo: Shiny [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]riverrock doesn't fit by a looong shot... [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...