OtakuBoards

Death in the family

Vegitto4

Well, as you can see, we have had a death. Being that you guys are like my second family, I figured I would mention it.

We have a totall of 5 humans, and now 6 animals. We had one of our new puppies die today. MY dog got pissed that she was eating his food infront of him. He snarled, and she had a seizure because he scared her, and choked on the food. She was about a month, 2 months old. Cutest little long haired chiuauah I have ever seen, and one of the sweetest.Mom isn't doin to good about it, being that it was her dog.

I figured I would let you guys know though

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, as you can see, we have had a death. Being that you guys are like my second family, I figured I would mention it.

We have a totall of 5 humans, and now 6 animals. We had one of our new puppies die today. MY dog got pissed that she was eating his food infront of him. He snarled, and she had a seizure because he scared her, and choked on the food. She was about a month, 2 months old. Cutest little long haired chiuauah I have ever seen, and one of the sweetest.Mom isn't doin to good about it, being that it was her dog.

I figured I would let you guys know though [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]Man I feel really bad for you. I have never lost a pet being as I had never had a pet. Though my mom IS buying one soon, I can't wait. Though I feel really bad for your loss, hope your mom gets better.[/COLOR]

Guest Saiyangohan2002
man vegetto sorry for your loss

I had this really old dog called rocky and i was soo attached to him. he sadly died at the end of last year. I am just letting you i know how it feels. it's really horrible. hope you all feel better soon :(

Guest TheWall
Poor little puppy. My dog is getting really old, along with my cat, and I am afraid they will be going pretty soon. Sorry for your loss, I hope the other puppy gets over it pretty soon.

Guest Dark_Raven
Terribly sorry about your puppy. I lost 4 cats in 1 year so I know how it feels. I think it's much sadder when they die you because you know that they weren't able to live a full, rewarding life. Hope you're mom is doing okay.

It's hard when you lose a pet. We lost 3 dogs a long time ago. But eventually you'll get over it and move on. Although, I know have a cat which has been with me for just over 6 years now. I'm fiercely protective of him and always making sure he has everything.... He's my sweetheart

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]cute cat bro. I have 2 cats, and now 4 dogs. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cherish what you have... At least they all get along... I only have Clinton. He is fiercely territorial (and i'm his territory)... Thus no others pets allowed, but I don't mind.... Clinton's more than enough.

[color=teal][size=1]We once had a cat, but she died after about 17 years (human years mind you, so it was quite a long life), and a bird that flew away when someone foolishly left the cage and front door opened *cough cough MOM cough*

So yeah, not too lucky with pets, though I'm aimin' foran iguana sometime soon...[/color][/size]

yeah although i don't want to talk about it me and my best friend we were walking his dog and we went across the train tracks and a few minutes later we heard a train go by and we noticed millie was missing so we went back and there was millie on the train tracks she had been hit and oth of her legs had been chopped off we were like really disgusted but then we heard a whine and relized millie was still alive so we wrpped our sweatshirts around her legs and ran her home and we got to the vet just in time cuz she lived and now she has this little wheelchair thingy and she pulls herself around on her front legs lol we had to put bumpers on the side of her wheelchair because she scratched up the walls but sadly she died a month later....:bawl:
but anyway i know how you feel i'm really sorry for your loss
~GG~

*sigh* scariest six-letter word in the whole world? Cancer. One of my mom's close friends is diagnosed with brain cancer, and she has a two year old baby. Not trying to be mean here, but she's going to pass away. We're thinking about adopting the baby.

I'm sorry about your loss, bro, but I'm happy you got Sugar. I know exactly how that feels. My little kitty Saea ran away a couple months back. I really loved her, and my mom says that we can get a new one, but it can never replace her.