Vegitto4 Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Well, as you can see, we have had a death. Being that you guys are like my second family, I figured I would mention it. We have a totall of 5 humans, and now 6 animals. We had one of our new puppies die today. MY dog got pissed that she was eating his food infront of him. He snarled, and she had a seizure because he scared her, and choked on the food. She was about a month, 2 months old. Cutest little long haired chiuauah I have ever seen, and one of the sweetest.Mom isn't doin to good about it, being that it was her dog. I figured I would let you guys know though
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=royalblue] I'm really sorry about your moms dog Vegitto :( I know how it can be to lose a pet, but it's worse when the pet is really old, and you've had them for a long time. Hope your mom gets better :( [/color]
Vegitto4 Posted June 20, 2002 Author Posted June 20, 2002 she will be fine. I just wonder how her eplaymate is gonna be. he's been moping aroudn the house all day
Anna Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Aww, that's really sad. :( It's always worse when the young die. I'm sorry about your loss.
Rancid Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]Well, as you can see, we have had a death. Being that you guys are like my second family, I figured I would mention it. We have a totall of 5 humans, and now 6 animals. We had one of our new puppies die today. MY dog got pissed that she was eating his food infront of him. He snarled, and she had a seizure because he scared her, and choked on the food. She was about a month, 2 months old. Cutest little long haired chiuauah I have ever seen, and one of the sweetest.Mom isn't doin to good about it, being that it was her dog. I figured I would let you guys know though [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick]Man I feel really bad for you. I have never lost a pet being as I had never had a pet. Though my mom IS buying one soon, I can't wait. Though I feel really bad for your loss, hope your mom gets better.[/COLOR]
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 man vegetto sorry for your loss I had this really old dog called rocky and i was soo attached to him. he sadly died at the end of last year. I am just letting you i know how it feels. it's really horrible. hope you all feel better soon :(
Amphion Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Yeah, it seems like if its a young one it just makes it about 10 times worse. Im sorry for your loss.
Guest TheWall Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Poor little puppy. My dog is getting really old, along with my cat, and I am afraid they will be going pretty soon. Sorry for your loss, I hope the other puppy gets over it pretty soon.
Turkey Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 My condolences. I know it must hurt a lot, so all I can say is, well...good luck.
Vegitto4 Posted June 21, 2002 Author Posted June 21, 2002 Well, We might be buying her sister to "replace" her.Though she can never be replaced, pepper needs a playmate.
Guest Dark_Raven Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Terribly sorry about your puppy. I lost 4 cats in 1 year so I know how it feels. I think it's much sadder when they die you because you know that they weren't able to live a full, rewarding life. Hope you're mom is doing okay.
Delian Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 It's hard when you lose a pet. We lost 3 dogs a long time ago. But eventually you'll get over it and move on. Although, I know have a cat which has been with me for just over 6 years now. I'm fiercely protective of him and always making sure he has everything.... He's my sweetheart
Vegitto4 Posted June 22, 2002 Author Posted June 22, 2002 cute cat bro. I have 2 cats, and now 4 dogs.
Delian Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]cute cat bro. I have 2 cats, and now 4 dogs. [/B][/QUOTE] Cherish what you have... At least they all get along... I only have Clinton. He is fiercely territorial (and i'm his territory)... Thus no others pets allowed, but I don't mind.... Clinton's more than enough.
Char! Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]We once had a cat, but she died after about 17 years (human years mind you, so it was quite a long life), and a bird that flew away when someone foolishly left the cage and front door opened *cough cough MOM cough* So yeah, not too lucky with pets, though I'm aimin' foran iguana sometime soon...[/color][/size]
Stitch Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 yeah although i don't want to talk about it me and my best friend we were walking his dog and we went across the train tracks and a few minutes later we heard a train go by and we noticed millie was missing so we went back and there was millie on the train tracks she had been hit and oth of her legs had been chopped off we were like really disgusted but then we heard a whine and relized millie was still alive so we wrpped our sweatshirts around her legs and ran her home and we got to the vet just in time cuz she lived and now she has this little wheelchair thingy and she pulls herself around on her front legs lol we had to put bumpers on the side of her wheelchair because she scratched up the walls but sadly she died a month later....:bawl: but anyway i know how you feel i'm really sorry for your loss ~GG~
Twinzam v Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 Sorry 4 your loss vegitto now i know that i have no pets but i know what it is like to lose a loved one in the family:(
BlackOutlaw Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 I am so sorry for you Vegitto, I hope your mom, and the puppies playmate feel better, some time soon. Poor little puppy! *cries*
Delian Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 Mstyrios WX, You really do have bad luck with pets. Well look after the ones you do have and I don't suggest you get any more pets.:) Lots A Luv
Vegitto4 Posted June 25, 2002 Author Posted June 25, 2002 AH HAAAAAAA We now have her sister, oreo, who we renamed sugar. They have adjusted perfectly. to each other. Thanks for the support.
Kinetic Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 [color=royalblue] Glad you got another puppy to play with. Hope your mom is feeling better ;) [/color]
eleanor Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 *sigh* scariest six-letter word in the whole world? Cancer. One of my mom's close friends is diagnosed with brain cancer, and she has a two year old baby. Not trying to be mean here, but she's going to pass away. We're thinking about adopting the baby.
Kei Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 I'm sorry about your loss, bro, but I'm happy you got Sugar. I know exactly how that feels. My little kitty Saea ran away a couple months back. I really loved her, and my mom says that we can get a new one, but it can never replace her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now