OtakuBoards

Mr. Deeds

Battlepoop

[color=red][b]I used to love adam sandler movies. But now they just seem dumb and the same. He plays a dumb person who has to overcome incredible odds in almost all, if not all, of his movies. I might see it. But the incentive just isn't there anymore.... *sigh*[/b][/color]

Guest Raven131
Me and my friend did a survey about that at the mall. It looks pretty good and I like Adam Sandler so I think I'll see it. The guy gets all this money but he still acts like normal so it's kind of like a "Beverly Hilbillies(sp?)" skit. Looks pretty funny

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I used to love adam sandler movies. But now they just seem dumb and the same. He plays a dumb person who has to overcome incredible odds in almost all, if not all, of his movies. I might see it. But the incentive just isn't there anymore.... *sigh*[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, for real~
in all of the movies he plays a dumb person getting somehow important or big.... Yeah, I might see it.... but erm... still thinking about it. but a movie ticket costs $6 or $7!!! and, eww gotenks, I'd hate having hawaiian punch water fountain....

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]He's best movie that I've seen is Happy Gilmore....

Nope, I doubt I'll go and see it. Though if they free tickets, I might. :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]
the one where he plays golf like hockey in a way..
I found it amazing when he played hole 18 at the masters against that dude who tried to steal teh jacket..
I would flip big time if i could have a water fountain that had Hawaiian punch
Adam: Take a Whack :criicck: Owwwww, you Siick You SIiiiiick Why would you do that ta me Im just playn with you
I alguhed at a preview im a little messed up I look at previews as if it was the whole movie

Well, I really like his movies. Though he doesn't play an idiot in ALL of his movies, he usually does have something special about him in each movie. Well folks. . .movies now-a-days aren't really the mind stimulating events that they used to be. *shrugs* That isn't a big deal though for his movies, because guess what -- They are COMEDIES! . . . they are supposed to be mindless and funny. Why? Cause they are supposed to make you laugh!

Are his movies predictable? Yes, but what movies aren't? I can sit in almost any movie now and predict lines, or tell what is going to happen in the next scene, or even how the movies will end. Why is that? Because movies are formulaic. They have a simple storyline that they follow, and it works. .

I will definitely see his movie, predictable or not. I love his humor in the movies he does. While I can already tell how the movie will turn out, it will still be a blast to go watch. More then likely, we will probably go to the movie in a huge group, and just crack jokes throughout =) That is what we usually do. Oh well. . ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]
Adam: Take a Whack :criicck: Owwwww, you Siick You SIiiiiick Why would you do that ta me Im just playn with you
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
Hahaha! I loved that line in the previews. I like all of his movies because, even though the same things happen in all of them, there is always a new comedy factor.

-Chibi
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]It's not eww it's yummmmmmmmmmmmm. :) :tasty::tasty::tasty:

Also I'd like to have a sink that soda comes out and I'd also like to own a McDonalds if I had that much money.:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Dude, you would be so fat in a month. lol. Damn McDonalds making america fat.[/b][/color]