Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just saw something that in my book is close to being worse than Barney.... A trailer for The Croc Hunter movie. It's coming out on July 12. God save us!
Posted
[color=red][b]The show I find a little funny. But trying to save a croc that swollowed a cia satallite? come on. It looks really dumb. I just sat in the theater cringing at the previews.

And Lady Katana, you saw a movie trailer in your book??[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I'm definately going to see that movie sometime because I love the Crocodile Hunter. That was one of my favorite shows back when I had cable and I still watch it whenever I can. I even gave out Croc Hunter Valentine's cards this year (Yes, I still give them out. It's fun! :)) I don't know the plot of the movie or anything and I don't understand how exactly they could MAKE a movie, but I bet it's going to be hilarious, nonetheless.[/color][/size]
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green] being that i actually AM the crocodile hunter* I'm feeling quite insulted. and very angry.

I put alot of effort into that movie. Crikey! it was a real humdinger. but yous are like a pack 'o Dingoes. rippin me apart. I like my style. and my new catch phrase " Sleep with a croc, It's better than Viagra". now don't laugh. beacuse i put alot of thought into everything I do. even safety of myself. wheter you believe that or not.

I hope thaqt you don't flame me again you dingoes. Bleddy Hell!



*written satirically. NOT the croc hunter ;) [/color]
Posted
May god have mercy!
Steve Irwin is the worst role model that Australians can have....
Anyone else who finds him funny.... each to their own I guess.
Steve Irwin is and idiot, and worst of all, and idiot with his own zoo, his own Tv series and his own movie.
Posted
o.O? Croc Hunter? Steve Irwin? .....lol, and I was thinking of Crocodile Dundee....:drunk:

I dunno, I think it'll be more funny than anything else....he usually cracks me up whenever I see him on T.V....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...