OtakuBoards

(Theroy) Golden Oozuro is the real SSJ

Trunks02

well it makes sense seeing as in the early Friza saga Vegeta saw a SSJ as a golden Oozuro and only the full blooded Sayians can reach SSJ4 which allows u to go Golden Oozuro[IMG]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/images/SuperSaiyanGokuOozaruGT.jpg[/IMG]

Guest Altron Gundam
What is an Oozuro? Anyway, it could be true in the TV show storyline, but in the movies, Brolly just going Oozaru would probably be what Vejita was talking about the the TV series referring the the "Legendary Super Saiya-jin".

Guest Trotenks
how did brolly loose his tail hmm... i derno i never saw a pic of him with a tail maybe something happend to it when he was born

Seeing as how when a saiyan goes oozaru they increase their powers by 4 times, the most probable explanation was that Brolly's father removed it. This is based on the fact that he was afraid of Brolly's power and put him under mind control. If he became an oozaru the mind control would most likely be broken.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Seeing as how when a saiyan goes oozaru they increase their powers by 4 times, the most probable explanation was that Brolly's father removed it. This is based on the fact that he was afraid of Brolly's power and put him under mind control. If he became an oozaru the mind control would most likely be broken. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]dammit, you're right! y didn't I think o that..?![/b]

ok, this is how i see it. Don't you remember that Goku wasn't like other saiya-jins? Goku is a pure hearted saiya-jins, he still may enjoy fighting like all saiya-jins do, but he still has a good heart. thats how he turned out to be like he did, (to remind you again, this is just my theory, i'm not really saying thats why.) then vegeata was the same way, except without the pure heart, all of a sudden, he didn't care anymore, he didn't care about living, he didn't care about surpassing goku, he just didn't care anymore, then snap, there he went SSJ. Future trunks went ssj almost the same way goku did, gohan died and he snapped. gohan went ssj because he was disappointing everyone, and also with a little help of his hidden power. again, this is just how i see things.

Guest toriyama_son
Brolly never lost his tail. That was a glitch! Brolly was a full blooded saiyajin just like Paragas (his father). Why would his father cut off his tail? That is his saiyajin pride! Remember when Vegita and Nappa first saw Goku without his tail, they were disgusted! I don't think Brolly's tail was removed, it was never drawn in!

I don't know how to gauge the LSSJ (Legendary Super Saiyajin) thing. The honors goes to the Saiyajin who goes beyond that which is beyond a saiyajin, and is classified as the strongest! Each saiyajin at one time or another was the strongest!

Saiyajin Saga:

1. Vegita is the LSSJ, because his powerlevel is 18000.
2. Goku becomes the LSSJ, because his powerlevel goes above Vegita's 18000.
3. Vegita goes Oozaru and is in full control, he is the LSSJ.
4. Vegita's tail get's cut off and Gohan goes Oozaru, his powerlevel is above Vegita's, he is now the LSSJ.

Freeza Saga:

1. Vegita heals up, his powerlevel surpasses Goku who is in the hospital. He is the LSSJ
2. Goku does some interstellar training, and powerlevel surpasses Vegita, he is now the LSSJ
3. Krillin shoots Vegita through the gut, when healed by Dende, he is stronger than Goku, who is healing from his fight with Ginyu.
4. Goku heals, and is strongest since Vegita dies. he is LSSJ now.
5. Goku goes SSJ (first among saiyajins) he is LSSJ.

Android Saga:

1. Trunks shows up on earth. He goes SSJ, he is now the LSSJ, his power surpasses Vegita, and Goku's from Freeza fight.
2. Goku and Trunks are on par with powerlevels, hard to tell who is stronger, They are both LSSJ
3. Trunks leaves Goku is strongest, Goku is LSSJ
4. Vegita becomes SSJ, Vegita is strongest, so Vegita is LSSJ

Cell Games:

1. Vegita and Trunks ascend to the next level, Vegita thinks he is stronger, and so do we! We find out Trunks is stronger. Trunks is the LSSJ
2. Goku is stronger than the ascended Trunks or Vegita when he battles Cell. Goku is the LSSJ
3. Gohan goes SSJ2 beats Cell, he is LSSJ

I would type the rest, but it is a spoiler!

But there is no clear definition on what defines the LSSJ! Maybe its best we not know!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by toriyama_son [/i]
[B]Brolly never lost his tail. That was a glitch! Brolly was a full blooded saiyajin just like Paragas (his father). Why would his father cut off his tail? That is his saiyajin pride! Remember when Vegita and Nappa first saw Goku without his tail, they were disgusted! I don't think Brolly's tail was removed, it was never drawn in!

I don't know how to gauge the LSSJ (Legendary Super Saiyajin) thing. The honors goes to the Saiyajin who goes beyond that which is beyond a saiyajin, and is classified as the strongest! Each saiyajin at one time or another was the strongest!

Saiyajin Saga:

4. Vegita's tail get's cut off and Gohan goes Oozaru, his powerlevel is above Vegita's, he is now the LSSJ.

Freeza Saga:

1. Vegita heals up, his powerlevel surpasses Goku who is in the hospital. He is the LSSJ
2. Goku does some interstellar training, and powerlevel surpasses Vegita, he is now the LSSJ
3. Krillin shoots Vegita through the gut, when healed by Dende, he is stronger than Goku, who is healing from his fight with Ginyu.

Android Saga:

1. Trunks shows up on earth. He goes SSJ, he is now the LSSJ, his power surpasses Vegita, and Goku's from Freeza fight.
2. Goku and Trunks are on par with powerlevels, hard to tell who is stronger, They are both LSSJ

Cell Games:

1. Vegita and Trunks ascend to the next level, Vegita thinks he is stronger, and so do we! We find out Trunks is stronger. Trunks is the LSSJ
2. Goku is stronger than the ascended Trunks or Vegita when he battles Cell. Goku is the LSSJ

But there is no clear definition on what defines the LSSJ! Maybe its best we not know! [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...they would be in SSJ, and just because ppl become the strongest does not make them the LSSJ. You are an idiot...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by toriyama_son [/i]
[B]Brolly never lost his tail. That was a glitch! Brolly was a full blooded saiyajin just like Paragas (his father). Why would his father cut off his tail? That is his saiyajin pride! Remember when Vegita and Nappa first saw Goku without his tail, they were disgusted! I don't think Brolly's tail was removed, it was never drawn in!

Saiyajin Saga:

Freeza Saga:

Android Saga:

Cell Games:

But there is no clear definition on what defines the LSSJ! Maybe its best we not know! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. His father is really concerned about his pride, that's why he makes him a mindless puppet.