Treble Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Ive got a few but the one that entertain me most is Tekken Tag Tournament.
James Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I love SSX...can't deny how great that game is. But right now I'm really into GT3. It's a really deep game...very cool :)
Cecil Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Well... my favorite is dark cloud, i think the best part about it is the wepon manegment system.
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 hmmm, GT3, SSX, Z.O.E and onimusha.... probably SSX the most....
VP-Master Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Probably Tekken Tag Tournament. Currently that's the only game I own too but I also think SSX is a cool game.
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 tekken tag is too slow in my opinion, can't wait for tekken 4....
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 yeah, I thinking tekken tag tournament is slow too, I liking gran turismo 3 the most :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Z.O.E all the way!!!!!!! n DDR with the very expensive mod chip for ps2
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 My favorite game is Twisted Metal Black. I've been a long time fan of Twisted Metal (I didn't like 3 at all but 4 was ok. stupid 989 Studios).
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 tekken 4 and mgs2 will probably be my favourite ps2 games when they are eventually released....
Dark Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hmmmmmm....the best PS2 game iz Tekken Tag for me....
Transtic Nerve Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I have... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... or so games for PSX... most of them my brothers... he plays it not me... but I'm a tekken fanatic, so as of this moment, it's Tekken Tag.... however I can't wait for Tekken 4 :)
No-Name Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 MX2002!!! ok, its not that great 1player, but this is what u do for the ultimate test of fun: -get sum1 else to play with u (2p) -goto "multiplayer", then "freestyle" -select "bus jump" for ur track -set time limit either 10 or 20 minutes -now, pick sum1 to be "it" -u will play the ultimate game of tag...on motorcycles! ok, it sounds stupid, but ive done this with 4 of my friends, and we ended up playing frum anywhere of 2 hours to 6 hours of nothing but tag. why? because there are 2 secret places u can get to in this level and its just fun to play tag on motorcycles.
Posthumous Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Onimusha,SSX,GT3,Midnight Club(or was it Run),Resident Evil:Code Veronica X,ICO
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now