Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just warning you this quiz will be easy!!!!! I mean it.
__________________________________

1. How many sessions are in the series?

2. What is the name and # of the session Faye Valentine first appeared in?

3. Is Ed a boy or a girl?

4. What is the name of the drug that Asimov takes/sells in session 1?

5. What are the names of the 2 session that had 2 parts each??

Bonus: What is my favorite session???
_________________________________
Told you it was easy!!:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]Just warning you this quiz will be easy!!!!! I mean it.
__________________________________

1. How many sessions are in the series?

2. What is the name and # of the session Faye Valentine first appeared in?

3. Is Ed a boy or a girl?

4. What is the name of the drug that Asimov takes/sells in session 1?

5. What are the names of the 2 session that had 2 parts each??

Bonus: What is my favorite session???
_________________________________
Told you it was easy!!:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

1. there are 26 sessions in the series

2. she appears in session 3, honky tonk woman

3. ed? I don't remember an ed....

4. the name of the eye drops are RED-EYE

5. .....eh?

bonus. I dunno, episode one? asteroid blues?
Posted
You don't remember ed? You know seesion #9 Jamming with Edward???? As for 5, I'll tell you some other way, I guess I'll pm you or something.
Guest sushikilla
Posted
When did u see Cowboy Bebop, Seph!? I heard that u were gonna get it off Shouresh?
If u want the movie, I'll give it 2 Sushi for u
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sushikilla [/i]
[B]When did u see Cowboy Bebop, Seph!? I heard that u were gonna get it off Shouresh?
If u want the movie, I'll give it 2 Sushi for u [/B][/QUOTE]

I have episodes 1-4, and will have episodes 5-9 by the end of today....
Posted
[color=deeppink]3. Is Ed a boy or a girl? [b]A girl :)[/b]

5. What are the names of the 2 session that had 2 parts each?? [b]Jupiter Jazz and The Real Folk Blues[/b]

Bonus: What is my favorite session??? [b]This is an easy one since you already posted about it...Session 11 ;)[/color][/b]
Posted
Are you just posting the one's seph didn't get? I guess, so. Scince they were all correct don't close this, more trivia is on the way!
Guest ProudClod
Posted
Sorry if Im too late! I was in school and never had enough time to post...I really wanted to do it aswell!!!!!

1) Hmmmm...26....and a movie: Knockin' on heaven's door.

2) Not a clue...

3) Definately a girl!

4) Red Eye.

5) I think that Seph answered myquestion by saying: "...eh?"

Oh and Sushikilla....this is how to suck up to people if you want to get moderated..."Wow Seph!! Thats a great banner, you got good taste and have style!!! now about that position....
Posted
Ugghhh, Baby Girl had already got all of them right, but don't fret, more trivia is on the way!! About your little sucj up thing, if you read around in some old suggestion threads, you never ask to be a moderator witch is something you already did, soooooooo. I don't think it is going to happen buddy. Sorry! :)
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]Just warning you this quiz will be easy!!!!! I mean it.
__________________________________

1. How many sessions are in the series?

2. What is the name and # of the session Faye Valentine first appeared in?

3. Is Ed a boy or a girl?

4. What is the name of the drug that Asimov takes/sells in session 1?

5. What are the names of the 2 session that had 2 parts each??

Bonus: What is my favorite session???
_________________________________
Told you it was easy!!:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Well, I'll try my best. I didn't buy the season for nothing, heh.

1. There are precisely 26 sessions in Cowboy Bebop.

2. The session is called Honky Tonk Women, number 3.

3. Ed is a girl, silly.

4. It is called RED-EYE, and it enhances physical attributes to one's body.

5. Jupiter Jazz and The Real Folk Blues are the only two with two parts to them.

Bonus: I'm going to have to guess Toys in the Attic because of the way you already posted a thread about it, saying it was your favorite.[/color]

:blah:
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Okay, I've decided to post up my own quiz. Be warned, however, that it's a little bit harder than the last one. Enjoy!

1. What is the name of the fortune teller that you first meet in session one as he helps Spike forsee his future?

2. When you first meet them, how many members of the Space Warriors (the environmental protection society for ganymede searats) are there?

3. What was the name painted on the side of Decker's ship?

4. Who was it that made the mushrooms that halucinated Faye, Jet, and Spike?

5. What was the name of Andy's (the ditz Cowboy bounty hunter) horse?

Bonus: What is Ed's full name?[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[color=royalblue]
:wow: :twitch: Has hell frozen over?? Wow...I'll post my answers up soon after I sit in my room staring at the wall trying to remember things.

-Chibi
[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]I'm not going to say how many you got right or wrong when you post answers, because it may give things away to later participants, and it wouldn't be fair to those who had to think it out in the beginning. I will post the answers once 5 people reply with answers. I would not like them to wait too long if no one else is going to try.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B][color=teal]Okay, I've decided to post up my own quiz. Be warned, however, that it's a little bit harder than the last one. Enjoy!

1. What is the name of the fortune teller that you first meet in session one as he helps Spike forsee his future?

2. When you first meet them, how many members of the Space Warriors (the environmental protection society for ganymede searats) are there?

3. What was the name painted on the side of Decker's ship?

4. Who was it that made the mushrooms that halucinated Faye, Jet, and Spike?

5. What was the name of Andy's (the ditz Cowboy bounty hunter) horse?

Bonus: What is Ed's full name?[/color]

:blah: [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Bull
2. 8
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
Bonus: Edward Wong Haupeppelau Tvrusky 4th

The bonus was easy!!!!!! :D

~Luminaire~ :p
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Well, Solid's quiz is quite difficult. I'll give anyone a cookie that can awnser them correctly without help or reviewing the series.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Yes, well, I do not think that we will be seeing much of them. But with the cookie in mind, anything is possible...and then you may have yourself a cyber snack, heh.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
On the episode when they were supposed to reveil Ed's name, I must of missed it because I didn't see it! Why is your quiz so hard. I like this show but it sucks because it's on so late on saturday night. If no one knows its on cartoon netwrok (the suckiest place ever) P.s Why does pluto change your voice high and squeaky?
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PrettygurlRei [/i]
[B]On the episode when they were supposed to reveil Ed's name, I must of missed it because I didn't see it! Why is your quiz so hard. I like this show but it sucks because it's on so late on saturday night. If no one knows its on cartoon netwrok (the suckiest place ever) P.s Why does pluto change your voice high and squeaky? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Why is my quiz so hard? Well, my friend, that may be a matter of opinion to some people, but to others I suppose that they would think it hard due to the fact the the quiz is composed of random specifics that I remembered from the season. True, it is highly unlikely that one would remember the same specifics as I, but what is a quiz if it doesn't stress your brain to answer each question?

Indeed it only comes on once a week, not to mention late, but if the series is quite appealing to you, then I would recommend buying it over the net. If you would like, I could PM you the URL of a very reliable site that sells the entire Cowboy Bebop season on DVD for only 40 dollars. Oh, and by the way, if it wasn't for Cartoon Network, you would not be posting here right now. Yeah, you know what I mean. ;)

Considering that the Bebop gang never went to Pluto, I'm taking it that you ment Venus. The atmosphere is what changes your voice high and squeaky, due to it's vast amount of helium. Therefore, unless you otherwise take ciratin kinds of popper pills, your voice will become high piched like it does if you have ever inhaled the helium from a balloon.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PrettygurlRei [/i]
[B]On the episode when they were supposed to reveil Ed's name, I must of missed it because I didn't see it! Why is your quiz so hard. I like this show but it sucks because it's on so late on saturday night. If no one knows its on cartoon netwrok (the suckiest place ever) P.s Why does pluto change your voice high and squeaky? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I think yo mean Venus...hence the title of the episode being "Waltz for Venus"...I would guess it is because there is a lot of helium in he atmosphere.

Cowboy Bebop is on so late because it is considered unappropriate for some audiences due to violence and sexually suggestive situations.[/color]
Posted
Hey snake dude! It is true. But I'm not so good at remembering certian things. Like I remember this one episode when the main character (can't remember his name) had a hang over, what the heck did he drink. I remember some strange stuff. I know if it wasn';t for the cn i would never have known of it, but i've looked in every anime store around my area and noi one has it. And if I pre order it at Suncoast. it would cost like thirty bucks! I am not paying that for one video. Oh and guess what? For a stupid vhs of some type of anime is atleast twenty. So do ya pm? i'll write ya solid snake. P.s how do you know so much. You have got to tellme some stuff

oh I forgot somthin. Why do the americans do that it's not fair! They always delete out the good scenes. Hmmph !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...