OtakuBoards

Music Trivia

Guest Saiyangohan2002

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[color=green]
[SIZE=4]MUSIC TRIVIA[/SIZE]

This is a game to test the knowledge of people from all areas of music. The game will proceed like the trivia Aries posted in Dragonball section. I will ask a question, then the following person answers it, then makes a question.

O.K first question, After Paul Mc Cartney split from the beatles. What was the band he went on to form? [/color]

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[color=green] '97 Bonnie and Clyde On the Slim Shady LP.

Who were the 90's band that became infamous for lip syncing and were forced to give back their Grammy's ? [/color]

Oh that's so easy..... Milli Vanilli....(sp??:p)

Here's a question (and hat's off to you if you know it): Who wrote the famous piece *big tip-off search clue here* often used in weddings titled "Canon in D"?

OH you big cheat! I know YOU knew the answer to my question! YOU DON'T COUNT! :therock: punk.......

I'm going to say 1995, because I got the album in 6th grade and it was already out before then.

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm, interesting questions and the sort, even though I don't know the answers to any of them. I want to think of a question, though, even though I haven't answered any.

And Anna, you can't answer this one, because YOU know it, and this question is my precious creation, so yeah.

What is the name of the so-called "side band" in which Maynard, lead singer of Tool, is also the singer for?

Oh yeah, that's my question, baby. *beams, all proud of herself*[/color][/size]

Lol............. I bet no one will be able to answer it........ but hey, coolies if someone does know.

..............[i]"coolies"[/i]????? Man, I need to get out of this house more often.......

I have no idea for that question, You were right it's a tricky one.
APC are brillliant. But Tool are better. I gotsa question for the Tool people.

Name the group of dancers Tool used in their tour and in the clip for Schism?

another hard one unless you know you're Tool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]::looks the answer up online:: Lol, I should have guessed, [i]A Perfect Circle[/i].

Ummm, what was the first album the Offspring made? (this is kind of a tricky one)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Offspring...one of my favourites...Would their first album be called The Offspring by any chance???? ;) It's either that or Ignition...but i'm pretty sure it was The Offspring

O.K i'll give you all an easy question... Where did Nirvana play it's final show, before Kurt Cobain died?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Offspring...one of my favourites...Would their first album be called The Offspring by any chance???? ;) It's either that or Ignition...but i'm pretty sure it was The Offspring[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Actually their self-titled album [i]the Offspring[/i] would be incorrect. It was the first one they [b]released[/b], but [i]Ignition[/i] was the first one they [b]made[/b]. :p Told you it was tricky. :D

I don't know Jesus Chicken's or Delian's answer..[/color]