Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Music Trivia


Guest Saiyangohan2002

Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green]
[SIZE=4]MUSIC TRIVIA[/SIZE]

This is a game to test the knowledge of people from all areas of music. The game will proceed like the trivia Aries posted in Dragonball section. I will ask a question, then the following person answers it, then makes a question.

O.K first question, After Paul Mc Cartney split from the beatles. What was the band he went on to form? [/color]
Posted
Wasn't it Wings? Yeah, I'm sure it was...

Hmmm... OK, what feat did Hootie and the Blowfish's first album "Cracked Rear View" accomplish? Heh, can you tell I watched Behind the Music yesterday...
Posted
I am gonna say it accomplished near platnuim status just because iI think they would say that. Here is a quesion..Which track on the Slim Shady LP as "Kim" a Prequel to.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green] '97 Bonnie and Clyde On the Slim Shady LP.

Who were the 90's band that became infamous for lip syncing and were forced to give back their Grammy's ? [/color]
Posted
Oh that's so easy..... Milli Vanilli....(sp??:p)

Here's a question (and hat's off to you if you know it): Who wrote the famous piece *big tip-off search clue here* often used in weddings titled "Canon in D"?
Posted
Pachelbel. well, I at least know the last name, so it counts :p!

crap, now I've gotta figure out a question.

........um...........what was the release date of No Doubt's third album, Tragic Kingdom? (I can't think of anything, kay?)
Posted
OH you big cheat! I know YOU knew the answer to my question! YOU DON'T COUNT! :therock: punk.......

I'm going to say 1995, because I got the album in 6th grade and it was already out before then.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm, interesting questions and the sort, even though I don't know the answers to any of them. I want to think of a question, though, even though I haven't answered any.

And Anna, you can't answer this one, because YOU know it, and this question is my precious creation, so yeah.

What is the name of the so-called "side band" in which Maynard, lead singer of Tool, is also the singer for?

Oh yeah, that's my question, baby. *beams, all proud of herself*[/color][/size]
Posted
Lol............. I bet no one will be able to answer it........ but hey, coolies if someone does know.

..............[i]"coolies"[/i]????? Man, I need to get out of this house more often.......
Posted
[color=indigo]::looks the answer up online:: Lol, I should have guessed, [i]A Perfect Circle[/i].

Ummm, what was the first album the Offspring made? (this is kind of a tricky one)

And Anna, it's "coolems" not "coolies". :p[/color]
Posted
I have no idea for that question, You were right it's a tricky one.
APC are brillliant. But Tool are better. I gotsa question for the Tool people.

Name the group of dancers Tool used in their tour and in the clip for Schism?

another hard one unless you know you're Tool.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]::looks the answer up online:: Lol, I should have guessed, [i]A Perfect Circle[/i].

Ummm, what was the first album the Offspring made? (this is kind of a tricky one)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Offspring...one of my favourites...Would their first album be called The Offspring by any chance???? ;) It's either that or Ignition...but i'm pretty sure it was The Offspring

O.K i'll give you all an easy question... Where did Nirvana play it's final show, before Kurt Cobain died?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Offspring...one of my favourites...Would their first album be called The Offspring by any chance???? ;) It's either that or Ignition...but i'm pretty sure it was The Offspring[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Actually their self-titled album [i]the Offspring[/i] would be incorrect. It was the first one they [b]released[/b], but [i]Ignition[/i] was the first one they [b]made[/b]. :p Told you it was tricky. :D

I don't know Jesus Chicken's or Delian's answer..[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...