OtakuBoards

Cowboy Bebop: "The Real Fan Club"

Zayle

well after tonight im gonna have to say I have had a change of opinion on fav. episode.

"Hard Luck woman"... thats it.

awesome music. especially that last song.
fayes past.
eds destiny and endeing for the story.
spike meets his match.
both spike and jet get a stomach full of good food.

theres not much else to say besides, Im blown away.
amazing.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea no crap.
I love the series, I love the endings, but I also hate the ending.

couldnt they have just made it light hearted and fun, rather than serious and blue.

I know its the tone of the show, but I would love more episodes none the less, being able to watch it with out wanting to sleep at the bottom of the ocean every time I watch it.

damn the creator of this show, damn him to... heaven?
yea, i just love the show way too much to be able to handle the ending.
truly this is the most depressing show ever.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]I wonder if the creator of the show would do anything else? I'd love to see more CB genre shows out there... [/B][/QUOTE]
So would I! Cowboy Bebop is #2 on my favorite anime list. Outlaw Star being #1. The ending was perfect. It [B]is[/B] the undisputed best ending for an anime ever. ;) But, as much as I would like to see more Bebop I doubt it will ever happen.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by youta moteuchi [/i]
[B]Didnt you guys hear of the movie? [/B][/QUOTE]
Erm, yeah, what about it? It's not exactly a big secret about Knockin' on Heaven's Door, lol.

BTW, please don't double post, or mods will get on your back about it. If you find something that you left out of your original post, just edit it to say what you want to say.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B][i]This club is definately regressing... Something needs to happen...[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems as if people are randomly posting about things that are irrelevant to discussions. >.<

Anyway, I really want to know what you guys want to discuss in the club, for those of you who have joined. Is there anything unclear to you, or something that plays a major role in the series that you all want to talk about? Share it here and let's discuss it!

well, I wouldnt mind hearing a bit about any relationship julia had with vicious.

was there anything there, I mean , I know about the real deal with spike and all the obvious, but what was the conection between the three of them, besides the dragons?

I think that there are at least two moments when a scene of Vicious half way naked in a bed with Julia ( one when spike is falling from the church, "Green bird" is the music - "Ballad of fallen angels", and another time when "The real folk Blues"'s been played an d Spike enter in the Sindicate building - end), and of course, also in the ending, there is the scene that Spike is over Julia in the bed (and she has a really suspicious look in her eyes hehe). I'll check later if I said everything right...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]yup, thats what I was thinking about.

thats why I asked the question here trying to get the cb experts to answer.

lets see what they have to say. but personally, I thought i saw the very same things. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, well, I'm here, lol. And I'm supposed to be a CB expert, but you'll learn more about that later.

Anywho, I'm going to look through those few eps again anyway. I'm curious to know if anything was going on. Perhaps the reason they became enemies in the first place is over Julia.

Its funny how something like that can happen to friendship, isnt it? You can see in one of the scenes of the credits when Real folk Blues is played, that they were really friends -Spike, Julia and Vicious. They kida of look younger, almost happy, if you can say anything like that about CB....

LOL, nice poster, I like it. But perhaps that would be made into a new topic? I dunno, this is for the CB club, which I currently own. ^.^

Impact Player, please stare at my banner and be hipnotized by it. If not, you may surely ruin this for the rest of us!