• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]My sn is Cloudstrife00009 I may have already said that, I don't know. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]No, but it's alright. You had it in your profile, so I already picked it up. Thanks anyway, :)[/color]

:blah:

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawBurn [/i]
[B]1. OutlawBurn
2. Spike
3. Mushroom Samba
4. Go Go Cactus Man [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]If you happen to have an AIM s/n, that would be great too. :)

Which reminds me. If five or more of you on AIM happen to be on at the same time, I will hold a meeting. Otherwise, don't expect it. ;)[/color]

Ah! I missed so much! 8 pages! :eek: My dad's cable modem blew up (literally, there was pieces and smoke everywhere) so I couldn't get online for 3 weeks.
Anyway, my AIM s/n is fluffypillow20. I almost finished watching the whole CB series. I missed the episode that comes before the Real Folk Blues (part I), and I think I missed a few meetings. I read that post on the last four pages, and I'm confused! Can someone catch me up?

~Luminaire~ :p

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Luminaire [/i]
[B]Ah! I missed so much! 8 pages! :eek: My dad's cable modem blew up (literally, there was pieces and smoke everywhere) so I couldn't get online for 3 weeks.
Anyway, my AIM s/n is fluffypillow20. I almost finished watching the whole CB series. I missed the episode that comes before the Real Folk Blues (part I), and I think I missed a few meetings. I read that post on the last four pages, and I'm confused! Can someone catch me up?

~Luminaire~ :p [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]I'd love to infom you, but there generally wasn't anything important that you missed. We had a few AIM meetings, but barely anyone was there, and the chat room idea did not work out. Most of those pages are filled with other individuals who were joining the club, proving in the long run that this club is doing great.

Welcome back, and I hope that you enjoy the club. :)[/color]

• 1 month later...
Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Ah, now that OtakuBoards are back up, it's time we got the Cowboy Bebop fan club started once more.

Here's what we are going to do, each week we are going to discuss a topic on Cowboy Bebop. We are going to discuss, as a group, issues that we are unsure of, have always wanted to talk about, etc.

I believe that this is both a great way to bring this club up to speed and a way for everyone who has joined to participate. This will prevent hope that everyone in the club has aim, much less that we will all be online at the same time.

Remember, if you have not joined, you cannot contribute in the chat.

I'll let you decide the first discussion, just so I know that everyone is paying attention, lol. :)

NOTE: If the mods feel that this is affecting the status of topics in the Bebop forum, I will gladly step down.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B][color=teal]
I'll let you decide the first discussion, just so I know that everyone is paying attention, lol. :) [/color]

:blah: [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh, I really would not only want to discuss the theories of the last episode's tragic ending. I have already had the same dicussion on like four different boards.
A topic I would like to bring up occurs in the ending of episode #5 Ballad of Fallen Angels. During the fight between Vicious and Spike, Vicious says that they, he and Spike, are of the same blood. Does that mean they are possibly family?

~Lumi~ :)

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Hmm, I don't recall...

Perhaps he was refering to their past alliance. They were both part of the Red-Dragon, fighting side-by-side, it could have been that he used 'blood' as a metaphor in some way. I'll have to watch it again, but I thank you for paying attention to my post.

EDIT: I forgot, my DVD is being replaced. In the meantime, I'd like to see what others have to say about it.[/color]

i think the "same blood" comment has to do with neither the gang thing, or family. i think it was an even deeper feeling vicious had that made him feel there are "kinds" of people and him and spike were the kind who craved battle, violence and blood, etc...
i could easily be the gang thing though.

i have my own question, and to me its very important.
you see, i feel bad.
i have been putting this little thing on the bottom of all my post that is intials for official cb fan club. problem is, i just kinda put it there after i did all the requirments listed in the thread. i just wanted to know if it was ok for me to put down that im in the club. sorry if i got any one made. thanks for your attention.
cb rules!

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]i have my own question, and to me its very important.
you see, i feel bad.
i have been putting this little thing on the bottom of all my post that is intials for official cb fan club. problem is, i just kinda put it there after i did all the requirments listed in the thread. i just wanted to know if it was ok for me to put down that im in the club. sorry if i got any one made. thanks for your attention.
cb rules! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Erm, I don't see exactly what you're getting at, but you are in the club if you sign up, and no one is going to be mad at you. This is just a fun club to be in, you know?[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Okay, back on track people.

1) Juuthena
2) Faye
3) Toys in the closet, Honky Tonk Woman, or erg.. the one with that teddy bear guy, and andy. ^^'
4) Tank

Blah.. I figured I should join... but before I opened this thread... I thought you would've had to have seen all the eps or somethin.. @_@[/color] [/size]