• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

name:gokents
fav character: jett
fav episode: i could give some random episode but the truth is i really like them all about the same. more over i like character background eps. more than others. with that said, i will adhear the said curiculum to enter the ocbfc, and say my fav. ep. is blackdog serinade because it is background on jett and shows a little love between him and faye.
fav. song: real folk blues (used in real folk blues part 2 when spike is on the way to find out if he was really alive)

Guest Jabroni3:16
Why not? Bored anyway.

Name: Jabroni3:16
Character: Spike
Session: Pierrot Le Fou with Brain Scratch coming in a close 2nd*
Song: Space Lion

(*This process was hard, the whole friggen series kicks ***, there's no way you can pick a fav. Ep)

[color=darkblue]
Yes, I will talk with Solid Snake, and we will set up a date, and see how many people can make it. But if that date does not fit, we will keep trying until we get a good one. >goes off to PM SS<
[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Yes, but isn't it just 2 person conversations on AIM? Or am I missing something.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]If you are thinking of the traditional chat, than you are right, it is a one-on-one conversation. However, there are AIM chats where numerous people can chat at one time. That is where we will talk, and I will arange it because I have everyone's AIM name that put it in their profile. But then, still, not everyone will most likely be on at the same time.[/color]

:blah:

Mine is Partyman6913 just to let you all know. And I am free at almost anytime. And you have to remember, you cant just say the time will meet is 11 o'clock. Some of us live in different time zones. So some may be there an hour early or an hour late. So someones gonna have to do some math. ;)

Guest Zero
Name: Zero
Char: Spike and Vicious
Session: Every single one
Song: The Real Folk Blue and Bad Dog No Biscuits

AIM: heero17356