Jump to content
OtakuBoards

a pic from the new dbz movie


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]is it just me, or does this fake poster look like it says "dZb" and not "dbz"?

what, dragon Z ball?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I can really see how you'd get that, but to me it actually looks like it's saying "DoBZ", lol. Dragon of Ball Z, lol.[/color]
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I can't comment scince I haven't seen this picture (my computer is reeeeally s-l-o-w), but if anyone ruins DBZ, I will find out where they live and...... ANYWAY!
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Brolly333
Posted
YA if it did turn out anything like final fantisy i wold probibly go seeit but ............. if it was a cheesey film like mortal combat i'de probibly spit on the posters:naughty:
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest GriffXL
Posted
do you mean like how ff was in graphics or how it was no action and lots of talk?
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]For the villain issue, I get the feeling that they're gonna use the androids. That'd make the production soo much easier.

And, I just thought of some things....

It'd be hilarious if they got mr.Schwertz..something.. (SP?? ACK)
to play krillen, and krillen's taller than all of them, with that german accent and everything!!

And.. the only way they're gonna get the ssj hair right, is if they make them take a bath in a tub of hair gel.

And.. if they decide to use buu, they're better off painting Jabba the hutt pink, rather than even trying to make a buu.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]That poster says DBZ or whatever but every movie site I've been to says that the movie is just going to be called DragonBall not DragonBallZ (but it is based on DBZ).

If they want to base it on the series they would be better off starting at the saiyan saga because you can't really start with the Androids without explaining stuff like where Trunks came from and why Vegeta fights on the good guys side and then acts like he hates them.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Well, of course, that would mean more hair gel. lol. Well, it'd be kinda simple actually, with the trunks thing... but they don't need to do the saga. They can just use the androids as the villains and add in a diff storyline.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=red]I think this movie is going to be a blowout. But you never know...it might do justice. I doubt it though. I wouldn't judge a book by its cover, nor will I judge this movie by a simple graphic. I will probably go to see the movie, just to see how bad it is.[/color]
Posted
I think that movie wiil do slight some justice but on the other hand is they put big plastic hair for SSJ level then i will of myself. and if it anything like the PR movies then it will blow bad.


PR = Power Rangers
Guest Chris
Posted
am i the only one who thinks it looks like something off of lard of the rings?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...