OtakuBoards

Cowboy Bebop: Glass Roses

Mist

[color=blue] [size=1]Relee smiled as she fell on the bed, laughing. She had finally collected enough money to live well for quite some time... Still wrapped in a towel after taking a shower, Relee sighed and squeezed the pillows and clicked on the T.V. she sighed and flipped through the channels, hoping to find something worth watching.

She was amazed at how many channels it had. The motels only had 10, but this one seemed to have over 300!! She flipped through a couple of cartoons, soap operas, and spainish channels. She was already around the 190's and she couldn't find anything good worth watching. upset, she turned it to some sort of news channel, put on some clothes, and decided to rent a movie.

She walked outside, gun hidden under her her coat, and on her belt. She hesitated before closing the door. What if someone broke inside and took the money she had worked so hard to steal? She put it under the hotel bed, chained it to one of the bed's legs, and walked outside, heart content.

Relee locked the door with her card key, and walked back into the ship.[/color] [/size]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Spike moved nearer to Anima, he could see in the dim light that she wasn't in a very good condition. He winced as she turned to him coughing looking very near to death.[/i]

Spike: what did he do to you?

Anima: h-he gave me a syrum, it's killing me spike.....

[i]Anima turned to cough again this time bringing up blood.[/i]

Anima: I always dreamed of dying. But not like this....

[i]Spike shook with anger as Anima slumped to the floor again slowly loosing grip of life. He sat close to her on the floor and comforted her until Seto would come to them.[/i]

Spike: [i]come on Faye, now would be a good time to butt in...[/i]

[color=red][size=1] Faye looked quietly down the corner and laughed softly. There was still guards, Spike haden't done anything.

"They probably have him with Anima." she muttered, putting her new silencer attachment to her gun.

She snuck into a back room, and took aim to the one of the guards. He was on the floor in an instant, followed by a third, a fourth, and slowly, a fifth.

She cursed, stepping over the dead bodies.

[i]I better get paid for this.[/i][/color][/size]

[i]Spike sat by anima's side nearly shaking with anger, Seto would pay for this. Footsteps could be heard outside of their cell, then the door slowly opened, Seto stood there a grin on his face he was alone, he walked in carelessly leaving the door behind him open. Spike scrambled to his feet and prepared to charge at Seto when he held a gun to a vial holding an orange substance.[/i]

Seto: move and her last chance of living gets blown away.

[i]Spike stoped in his tracks as Anima pushed herself into a sitting position.[/i]

Seto: such a nice family reunion we have here, how are you feeling Anima? not well I presume...

[i]Seto laughed, as Spike's anger grew stronger[/i]

Spike: Why did you do this?! Tell me!

[color=red][size=1] Seto was about to speak, but at the touch of cold steel to the back of his head, he silenced.

"Yes, Seto, tell him. But first, give him the vial." Faye said quietly from behind the man.

Seto smiled.

"Fine." he replied, throwing the vial into the air and knocking Faye to the ground. He kicked her gun out of the way and Spike dashed after the vial.[/color][/size]

[I]James fell out of a vent, into the room where Spike and Anima were being held.[/I]

[COLOR=red]Spike: James! Grab the vial![/COLOR]

[I]James grabbed the vial.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]James: Got it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Spike: Throw it to me, quick![/COLOR]

[I]James threw the vial and Spike caught it and started opening it. Seto began to walk forward but James pointed his glue gun at Seto's head.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]James: Hold it right there.[/COLOR]

[I]James fired and Seto dodged the glue ball.[/I]

[COLOR=red]Seto: Do you really think you can stop me with that silly toy?[/COLOR]

[I]Seto punched James to the ground and headed towards Spike...[/I]

[i]Spike knealt next to Anima unaware of the fast aproaching seto. Just before Seto could reach them Faye's hand clamped around his ankle sending him crashing to the floor. Faye scrambled to her feet recovered her gun and took aim on Seto[/i]

Faye: move and you'll regret it.

[i]Meanwhile Spike had emptied the vial into Anima's mouth, her paleness began to vanish as did her wounds, she was slowly regaining consiousness as well. Spike turned to look at seto, He was laying flaton his back being held down by Faye, who had her boot planted firmly on his chest. Seto Glared up at Spike not putting up a fight to his capture.[/i]

[color=crimson][size=1] Faye grinned.

"Now this is more like it." she said, diggin her heel into Seto's chest.

Spike smiled slightly.

"Thanks." he mumbled.

Faye's eyes widened.

"Wait," she said, her eyes slanting in suspision, "did I hear you say thanks...to me?"

Spike just rolled his eyes, and flicked his gaze to Anima.

Faye smiled slightly at him.

[i]Yup, I [b]better[/b] get paid for this.[/i][/color][/size]

[i]James picked himself up off of the floor a bit dazed[/i]

Spike: you alright kid?

James: yeah, I've just never been hit like that before...

[i]Seto snarled up at Spike[/i]

Seto: this won't last Speigle! you'll find the same fate as your brother!

[i]Spike frowned at him and turned to pick up James's glue gun, he took aim and shot Seto dirrectly in the face, covering him with glue.[/i]

Spike: that should keep him quiet.

[color=crimson][size=1] "That should keep him quiet." Faye said, laughing.

Spike shot her a look as James tied him up.

Faye glanced around at all of them as Anima started stutter. Spike jogged casually over the the woman's side, along with James.

After a few moments, Anima fell asleep again, and when Spike turned his head, Seto was the only person he saw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Faye sighed as her ship lifted off and hit through the orbit ring.

"Adiue." she whispered.[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Relee lay fast asleep in her hotel room, with a movie playing on the t.v. screen. Relee rolled around for a lil bit, then opened her eyes. She lazily looked up, reached for the remote, turned it off, and went back to sleep. A short time afterwards, she woke up at the sound of footsteps outside. She looked at the door, to see it get kicked down by a large figure in a black suit. She pointed her gun at her.

"You know you can't run, We just found you." ??? said.

"So much for hiding...." Relee mumbled back.

"Where's the money?" ??? Asked directly.

"What money?" Relee lied, slowly reaching for her gun as she put a cigarette in her mouth.

"Don't act dumb. You know you have it. Where is it?" ??? yelled back.

"I don't know what you're talkin about. She said, leaning her finger on the trigger of her hidden gun.

"My employer's getting upset. He wants the money. He knows you have it, and I'm gonna be the one that returns it to him." ??? stated, still pointing her gun at relee.

"oh? and what makes you so sure?" Relee teased, laughing.

Just then Relee quickly got out her gun and shot the woman on her left leg. She screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor. She held her leg tightly and screamed in a small pool of blood.

"I'll give you the money. Just catch me. And perhaps I'll hand it over." Relee smirked at the woman on the floor and turned her back to her, carrying the suitcase. She stopped and turned her head to the woman.

"But for now, it looks like you're all tied up. Thanks for the head start. I really appriciate it." Relee teased, walking out the door.

Relee jumped in 'her' ship and started the engine. Just as a woman struggled outside and shot at her ship while sitting down.
Relee sent the ship into lightspeed and took off, suitcase on the seat next to her.[/color] [/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[I]Later at a BCM (Bounty Collection Machine)...[/I]

[COLOR=red]Spike: Well, I guess we won't be seeing Seto for a while...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]James: Yep. I guess that's the last bounty for the day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Spike: Not exactly James...[/COLOR]

[I]Spike pulls out a pair of hancuffs and puts them on James's wrists.[/I]

[COLOR=red]Spike: We still have to deal with you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]James: Huh?[/COLOR]

[I]Spike brings James onto the Bebop and flies him to a tall glass building.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]James: Spike? This isn't my home? Is it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Spike: I don't know...why don't you tell me?[/COLOR]

[I]After reaching the 50th floor, James and Spike walk into an office with a man sitting with his back to them.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]James: Dad?[/COLOR]

[I]The man turns around and gets up from his chair.[/I]

[COLOR=red]Michael Linier: James? Oh James your back![/COLOR]

[I]Spike unhandcuffs James and his father runs and hugs him.[/I]

[COLOR=red]Michael Linier: Oh James, I'm so glad you're back! Thank you so much Mr. Spiegel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Spike: I'm just doing my job.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Michael Linier: But I still want to thank you. That's why I'm raising the price. Jonathan![/COLOR]

[I]A Short blond man in a black suit enters the room.[/I]

[COLOR=darkred]Jonathan: Yes sir?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Michael Linier: Give Mr. Spiegel his [B]20 million woolongs.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Jonathan: Yes sir. Come with me Mr. Spiegel.[/COLOR]

[I]James waved to Spike as he left the room.[/I]

[B]The End[/B]

[COLOR=blue]If anyone didn't want this RPG to end right now, then just keep posting. James just won't be in the game anymore.[/COLOR]

((I'm thinking about inching this closer to the end too kouberei, so we can get started on another one!!! j/k, unless Mist wants to.))

[i]Spike returned to the Bebop carrying a large suitcase with his 20 million woolongs, Lare grin and all. spike noticed that jett was out, he had been gone since spike had droped off anima. he entered the sitting area to see that she wasn't where he left her. The blanket he had covered her with was folded neatly atop a pillow he had also given her. Spike headed to the control center to find Anima there looking out at the void of space. Anima turned hearing his footsteps and smiled when she saw Spike, she looked much ehalthier tha she had a few hours earlier.[/i]

Spike: how are yo feeling?

Anima: fine, just fine...

[i]She turned back to the windows. Spike moved a bit closer to her, something was on his mind.[/i]

Spike: An- mom....?

[i]Caught a bit off guard about the tone in his voice and how he adressed her, made her breath catch. She turned just enough to look at him.[/i]

Anima: yes Spike?

[i]He moved a little closer holding look of deep thought as he searched for words. Anima's eyes softened at the sight of him[/i]

Anima: [i]...just like his father...[/i]

Spike: I was really afraid that I was going to loose you today.

[i]he stoped and looked at her with his unmatching eyes, waiting for what he just said to sink in. Anima let out a shuttered breath and looked back at him.[/i]

Anima: I was afraid too, afraid that I was going to loose a son that i hold very dear to me...

[i]She tried to fight back the tears that were welling in the corner of her eyes. Spike was standing in front of her now.[/i]

Spike: Mom, please stay here with me on the Bebop, so we can get back the years that we lost.

[i]Anima choked back a sob knowing that she couldn't do that, it wasn't her nature to settle anywhere even for her own son.[/i]

Anima: spike...I...can't do...

[i]With a large sob she pressed forward into him crying. She burried her face into his chest and let out all of the tears that had colected inside all from of the years she spent away from Spike. Spike understandingly wraped his arms around her and held her for as long as she needed him. They stood for a long time together as Anima cried into him and he consolingly rocked her back and forth. After a while Anima stoped sobing and pushed away from him. she turned her back and wiped her tears.[/i]

Anima; I'm sorry about that Spike, it's just, after all those years, I-

Spike: you don't need to say anything....

[i]She turned to see him smiling at her, he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.[/i]

Spike: so then is this goobye?

[i]Anima let out a sigh and grinned[/i]

Anima: there will never be a godbye between us Spike, you remember that.

[i]She moved forward and huged him.[/i]

Anima: I love you with all my heart and we'll cross paths again.

[i]She let go, Spike looked down at her with a warm smile[/i]

Spike: when is up to you...

[i]Anima crossed her arms and walked around him, with a smile herself.[/i]

Anima: yes that's true, I won't ever forget about you, take care....

[i]And with that she left, Spike looked out the window and watched her go, smiling.[/i]

Anima: [i]See you around space cowboy...[/i]

((ok, I just HAD to that last part, ech, a bit long ne?))

[color=crimson][size=1] Faye grinned sadly as she watched Anima walk out. She leaned against the wall, as Anima walked past her.

"Take care." Faye said simply, Anima getting the volumes it spoke.

"You too." she replied, not even stopping.

"You know," Faye said, walking over to Spike as Anima turned the corner, "that's the most emotion I've ever seen you express."

Spike shrugged casually.

"Well," he countered, grinning lopsidedly, " she [b]is[/b] my mother."

Faye laughed lightly.

"You're going to finally get your peace, Spike." she said quietlly.

Spike glanced at her, turning towards her and standing.

"What's that supposed to mean, Valentine?"

Faye smiled and walked up to him. She looked into his mis matched eyes for a minute and kissed him.

After she broke apart, she grinned.

"Because," she whispered, "Unlike Anima, I'm not comin' back."

She whirled around, sauntaring down the hall, but suddenly turned around, her eyes smiling along with a smooth smile. She ehld up a pack of cigarettes, and Spike's hand flew to his pocket. She took his last pack of cigarettes.

"Remember, life's gonna make you carry that weight." she said simply, walking away.

Spike grinned.

[i]That's what you think.[/i]

[b](~*Finis*~)[/b]
OOC: You took my ending, Angelus! :bawl:[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] OOC: [b][i]You've[/b][/i] been waiting?! That's the reason I even [i]started[/i] the first rpg. ^^;; You stole my ending because I was going to say "See ya later, Space Cowboy." And I won't be starting another sequel. I think we should leave [b]this[/b] storyline as it is, although I'm considering starting an all new story/rpg for Cowboy Bebop...you might want to start one though, because I doubt I'll make mine anytime soon.:D[/color][/size]