OtakuBoards

Cowboy Bebop: Glass Roses

Mist

as Relee sat there, in a deep sleep, in her head, she thought, "obviously, this faye valentine is pretty sly.... or maybe I didn't have my guard up. *sigh* or maybe she's different from the other assassins and have even more tricks up her sleeve....." Just then, she woke up, realising that there was no one in the bar except the bar tender cleaning the tables and getting ready for the next day. She looked at her watch.
"no way! I've been asleep for five hours!?!" Relee Exclaimed.
" So you're after miss faye huh? Well, I suggest you give up now before she kills you." The bartender said chuckling a lil bit as he went on. " You were lucky she didn't poison you."
Relee sighed, left a small tip, and walked outside. She took out her small, hand-held computer and looked up 'Faye Valentine'
As she did, she was suprised at what she saw. Perhaps she should give up on killing her after all......

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jubei: Why are you so interested in me?

Faye: You interest me.

Jubei: There's nothing interesting about me.

Faye: I'll be the judge of that.

Jubei: It started when I was 19.Your common badass kid.No home no where to go.I stole stuff.Sold most of it.By the time i was 20 I had joined a mafia.

Faye: The name?

Jubei: I can't tell you.Now,a year later I was supposedly killed.Truth is I was shot in the chest and just blacked out.Next thing you know I was in the hospital.When they let me go I became a bounty hunter cause I needed money.That's all there is to it.

[color=blue]Meanwhile...

"Ha ha ha! You're so funny, um, what did you say your name was?" Midora said, twirling her hair seductively.

"Just call me Will. And your name?"

[I] Geez! I don't want to give him my real name! Oh I got one![/I]
"Sayuri." she smiled dumbly. "Sayuri Mitomosi." [I]Now go for the kill...[/I] "Oops!" she spoke, dropping her keys. Midora smiled as she picked up the keys, she knew [I]exactly[/I] what she was showing.

"How about me and you go somewhere?" he spoke, a slick smirk spreading across his features. Midora smirked also, for she had plans for him. As she walked away with him, she smiled at Faye and Jubei. [I]Men are such suckers.[/I][/color]

YAY! my 250th post!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relee sighed and took a taxi to the nearest motel 6.
She rented a room for the night and decided to spend the night there. She was still annoyed at the thought that she was knocked out so easily. Perhaps next time, next time she won't go down so easily. She heard a ring coming from her small computer. She clicked it on to see that she had a message. She clicked the button. The message popped up and it read:[I]The 500,000 woolong, for killing the assassin, Faye Valentine has doubled to 1,000,000............[/I] That was all the info she needed. Relee was getting tired again. She decided that she would go after her the next day....

[color=red][size=1]OOC: Don't tell me you've read Memoirs of a Geisha...
---------------------------------------
Faye chuckled quietly as Midora passed, a wide grin on her face.
'That Midora continues to amaze me." she exclaimed.
Jubei laughed with her.
"Me too and I've just met her!" he replied, laughing harder.
Faye just smiled.
"I think we should head out. She'll get back to us. Let's go to a bar or something."
Jubei nodded, walking out.
They walked down the street and stepped into the first bar they saw.
"This looks like a nice pl-" Jubei started, but was cut off by Faye's gasp.
"Spike!" she exclaimed.[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]
Spike looked up, and saw Faye. His facial expression didn't change, and he looked back down at his drink, just to annoy her.
Faye smirked and walked over to him.

Faye: So where have you been?
Spike: Out...
Faye: I know you've been after Seto...
Jubei: Who's this? And isn't Seto the one who put a bounty on your head?
Faye: Old acquaintance...
Jubei: Oh...

[/color]

[color=red][size=1]Faye just sat down next to Spike.
"Boyfriend?" Spike asked casualy, motioning towards Jubei.
Faye laughed, minorly annoyed.
"Apprentice, you could say. A bounty hunter who couldn't get me."
Spike smiled.
"Oh yeah; you have a bounty on your head, don't you?"
Faye nodded.
"Yup, 500,000."
Spike finally turned to look at her.
"It doubled, Faye." he said quietly.
Faye shrugged.
"I figured that would happen." she replied.
Spike glanced back at his drink nonchalantly.
"I would've thought you would have ordered a drink by now." he said teasingly.
Faye shrugged.
"I've already had enough to drink."
"Since when did you become pious?" he asked.
"Ever since I almost ruined an assignment and got shot because I was drunk. That's how I met my partner, Mido-"
Suddenly, Midora burst into the bar, her hair mussed, breathing heavily.
"He knows, Faye!" she gasped.
Faye stood up in alarm and gripped Midor's shoulders tightly.
"Who knows what?" She asked as a bullet shot through the window.
Midora shook her head.
'Montag. He knows about us."
Faye swore under her breath.
"We're gonna have to stake out here." she said, pulling out her gun.
"Hey, you can't do th-" the bartender started, but Faye shot him in the head.
When everyone looked at her, she shrugged.
"He was going to die anyway." she replied absent-mindly.
Spike shurgged.
"I'm always getting caught in your battles, Faye." he stated.
"Then leave and let me do my job." Faye replied, going behind the counter as a shower of bullets rained down on the bar.[/color][/size]

Jubei just sat there not paying attention as a bullet shot the glass out of his hand.

Jubei: That was rude.

Spike: What's with him?

Faye: I don't know.

Jubei pulls out his Desert Eagle and fires back.

Jubei: Some C4 should work.

Jubei throws the explosive out the window at the gun men.

Jubei: BOOM!!

Jubei detonates the bomb and sits down again.

[color=red][size=1] Faye ran up to him and grabbed Jubei's collar.
"You idiot!" she screamed, "You don't know what you just did! He's an arsenist and hacker combined!"
Jubei shrugged.
"Oh." he said simply.
Faye threw Jubei on the ground in disgust.
Anoother rain of bullets broke through the glass of the bar.
Faye flipped over the counter, and fired a few potshots; all missing.
She glanced pointedly at Midora.
"Well?" she demanded, hunching against the counter as a bullet sped past and grazed her cheek.[/color][/size]

Relee woke up at the sound of guns being shot. It sounded like they were everwhere. She tried to ignore it, and looked at her lil computer again.

-another message. She clicks the same button again, this time, there was no picture of who it was from. It just said Jonathan. She clicked it again. It had a picture of a tall man who's name was Montag....... "montag? some name..." she said to herself.

For some reason, this Jonathan wanted this guy dead.... award, 10,000. Reasonable.... Just then, Relee started to think if this montag was the one that was causing so much racket outside.

She looked through the cracked window and saw the same group from the day before, a dead bartender and some more people in panic. Se put on a coat and walks outside with her gun in hand. She takes a closer look at the man that's shooting at faye.she walked in the bar through the back door.

She jumped over the table and as she pointed her gun at the back of faye's head, a shock of pain stuck her right arm. She saw where the bullet had come from.

She put her left hand over the place she was shot and glared towards the way it had come from.
She shot towards that direction along with faye, Jubei, midora and a strange man she had never seen before.

She kicked over a table, crouched behind it and continued shooting as blood dripped down her right arm.

[color=darkblue]
Spike started to walk casually out the back door of the bar.

Faye: Where are you going?!
Spike: You told me to leave, if I wanted out of your battles.
A grin on his face.

A bullet shot by Spike, and he turned around, pulling out his gun. He ducked behind the bar, and shot, not knowing which one shot him. He hit one of the men in the leg, and sat there, thinking he got his payback. He proceeded to the back door, as Faye sighed.
[/color]

[color=red][size=1]Faye shooked her head.
"Thought he'd never leave." she muttered, as she shot another man down.
Spike just grinnned, as walked out.
Jubei pulled out his Desert Eagle and ran out.
Midora tsked.
"If he's not careful, he's gonna get himself ki- What the?! You!" Midora exclaimed, aiming her gun at Relee.
Relee just smiled and waved, shooting a guy in the arm.
Faye glanced over for a second, and turned back around.[/color][/size]

Relee tried not to care about the the person that had just pointed her gun at her.
"Don't waste your time. I'm obviously not bothering you at the moment." Relee said grasping her arm even tighter.
Relee couldn't help but notice her still glancing over at her. relee just rolled her eyes and tried to focus on not getting shot again.
the woman just turned and started shooting in the other direction, still trying to keep her eye on Relee at the same time.
Relee turned around to again see the disturbing expression on the dead bartender's face. She shook her head and started shooting again. She wanted to hit the tall figure in the back, for she was sure it was him that had shot her. She kept on aiming at him, but she would always miss and hit one of his maggots instead.

OOC- erm... exactly how many ppl are we shooting?? LOL. ^_^'

((this is to anyone who cares, I haven't nor will be posting as much as I'd like to because I'm being tied down with the creation of a new RPing site that's also giving e a great deal of writters block. Oh well, you guys should be able to so fine with the absence of anima for a while))

[i]Anima stoped outside the bar where the little blood reign was going on. she sat back in the pilot's chair and watched, absolutely uninterested in seto's plan's with Faye. If it was in her power to do something then she'd do it. Shots diminished as seto's men were falling around him, Anima had a clear shot to the back of his head but she knew taking the opportunity would be a waste of a bulet.[/i]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: A whole gang, I guess. I don't know. As for you, Angelus, I'll finally get the payback on you for making Faye look weak in the first rpg! :naughty:
--------------------------------------------
Faye shot again and glanced over at Midora.
"We can't hold out anymore!" she exclaimed, "We have to get here!" Midora nodded.
"Hey, you!" Midora shouted to Relee, "We're leaving. Bye!"
Faye smiled and ran out, quickly followed by Midora. Relee sighed, shot one last guy down, and ran out herself.

Three hours later, Faye and Midora had gotten back to Faye's apartment.
"Sheesh," Faye said, throwing her gun on the couch and hitting the light switch, "He was a li-"
"Oh, hello." Relee said calmly, taking Faye's gun.
Relee was sitting primly on the couch, an annoying smile on her face. Midora jumped in front of Faye, gun aimed.
"Put the gun down" Midora demanded calmly.
Rell stood up, the gun dangling taintilizingly on her finger.
"And what if I don't?"
Midora cocked her gun back and put her finger on the trigger.
"Care to find out?"she asked.
Relee coughed and slid the gun on the floor to Faye.
"Now," Midra said, gun still in hand, " sit on the couch. But before that, slide over your [i]other[/i] gun."
Relee tilted her head to the side in curiousity.
"Other gun?"
"Don't play games with me," Midora said, "give me it."
Relee shrugged and slid over another gun. She sat down on the couch again, calmly.[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]
Spike took out the last man who was shooting at Faye, and Midora (for he had just walked around the bar, and given Spike an unfriendly greeting).
Spike saw Anima's ship taking off, out of the atmosphere, and sighed. He jumped into the Swordfish, and took off, without knowing where to go.

Spike: I [i]will[/i] find you Seto...
[/color]

"Well, thanks for the warm welcome." Relee said, smirking. " I can already see what kind of person you are." Relee teased.
" I Take it as a compliment." The strange woman replied. " If you think I'm here to try to kill any of you, I guess it's not obvious to you that I can't." Relee said, her face quickly squinching with pain, then turning back in to a weak smile. Relee was getting annoyed with the woman that was still pointing her gun at her...
What did she have anything to do with this? Relee thought, still holding her right arm,which was still bleeding...

[color=red][size=1]Faye smirked, catching a glimpse of Relee's arm.
"I'll ask questions later," she said, grabbing some gauze, alcolhol, and tweezers out of a nearby container, "But for now, let's get that bullet out of your arm."
Faye sat down next to the girl and yanked her arm. Relee whimpered.
"I thought you were supposed to be helping me." she said meekly.
Faye's eyes went ablaze.
"I'll do as much as it takes to keep your sorry butt alive. I haven't forgotten you're trying to kill me."
Relee shrugged.
"Fair enough." she replied, bracing herself.
Faye and Midora glanced at each other.
"You sick of hearin' that?" Midora asked, mildly annoyed.
Faye nodded, bringing the tweezers into Relee's wound. Relee moaned quietly.
"Sing." Faye commanded.
"Excuse me?"
"Sing. It'll make the pain less...um, hurtful."
Relee glared at Faye, and just hummed.
Afetr a minute or two, Faye threw down the tweezers, swiped some alcolhol on Relee's arm, and wrapped on the thick gauze.
"Be careful with that arm." Faye said, simply, getting off the couch.
"Midora, I'm going to finish the job that was supposed to be done."
Midora nodded, standing up after leaning on the wall.
"I'll go too."
Faye shook her head.
"I'll take care of this myself." she replied, walking out of the door.[/color][/size]

You all forget about me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jubei walks down the street bleeding ready to pass out.

Jubei: .......

Jubei slumps down and let's the blood flow down his arm and down his side.Jubei blacks out.

~~~~Next Day~~~~

Jubei wakes up in a hospital bed disoriented and barely alive.

Jubei: Sh*t.....I gotta get out of here.

A nurse walks in to give him pain killers.

Jubei: Where are my clothes and weapons?

Nurse: You won't be needing any weapons.Your clothes are right there.

She points to a small drawer.Jubei gets up and puts on his clothes.

Relee looks at her arm. The bleeding was slowing down, and the pain was starting to go away. She wanted to thank Faye, but remembered that she still had some unfinished business. She pulled out the computer, then checked her messages again. She decided that she wouldn't go after Faye after all,... well for a while. Relee grabbed her blood-stained coat, then took out a small purse-like bag. As she did so, midora quickly reached for her gun again, just in case. Relee pulled out 20 woolongs and left it on the table. As she walks to the door, she smiles at midora, turns back around, opens the door, then walks outside.

[I]James hacked into the bounty database and changed a few things. The bounty for Faye, then read:

Faye Valentine
-100, 000, 000 woolongs and a piece of pie

James smiled. Then, the bounty changed back to normal, he changed it again but it changed back.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]James: Hmm...looks like I'll need to take care of this bounty at the source...but I'll need some help...[/COLOR]

[i]Anima had made up her mind as she sped off in her ship, she was going to find seto herself and take care of him personaly to save spike from his final fate.[/i]

((that'll get rid of her for a while, and Mist in the last RPG I was aiming for love sick not weakness, oh well I'm sure you'll like the new RPG logo...))

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/angelus_neacare/images/glassroseslogo.jpg[/url]

[COLOR=blue]OOC: I like the new logo, Angelus. It's perfect. :D[/COLOR]

[I]James saw Anima's ship and flew up alongside it. He then opened a radio frequency.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]James: Hey Anima, where are you going?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Anima: I'm going after Seto. I'm going to take care of him, once and for all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]James: I was just heading there too. Mind if I tag along?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Anima: If you want to, be my guest.[/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: Love it more than you know, Angelus! Hehe, very good. Meesa likies!
----------------------------------------------------
Faye came back into the room, her eyes catching the twenty woolongd left on the table.
"Hmm," she muttered, picking it back up, " what a nice parting gift."
Midora laughed.
"She said thanks." she stated, "but back on buisness. I have this Montag guy's lab top."
Faye nodded.
"See if you can find out where he staying." she said, picking up her gun.
Midora nodded and within five minutes, she squealed.
"Found it." she stated.
Faye smiled.
"Where is our 'lover boy' tonight?" she asked, her voice dripped with sarcasm.
Midora laughed lightly.
"At the Grand Preleax."
Faye waved, gun in hand, and shot out of the door.[/color][/size]

Jubei stumbles out of the front door of the hospital and calls his ship.He hops in and flys to Faye's apartment.Jubei walks up to Faye's apartment and knocks on the door.

Midora: Who's there?

Jubei: The boogie man...

Midora opens the door and lets Jubei in.

Midora: Hey Ju-Ju Bean is back!