BlueGender Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1] I am the only member of the Sakuya Fan club I love her she is just so cute and love's Tenchi so much. I do not understand why people dis-like her. She actually was my favorite female character til I saw the last episode then it was back to Kiyone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
SolidSnake2 Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Hmm... Well lets see... I did post on she is a pest, but now... Well after she was "absorbed" I started to feel sorry for her. I don't know why I think she was a pest. Sorry about that folks:nope: :twitch:
Twinzam v Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I hate her i hate her haircuit to me she looks like one of those inocent school girls who always cry I spit on her
Kei Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 The only reason I don't like her is because she's a crybaby and selfish.
SolidSnake2 Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i] [B]I hate her i hate her haircuit to me she looks like one of those inocent school girls who always cry I spit on her [/B][/QUOTE] Now I'm takin' there side! Mwa!ha!ha!:laugh: Well actually I may think about it...:whoops:
Juu Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 She's just annoying. I really don't think she plays much of an important part in the shows.
CutieKitty101 Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 She is completly the best character in the tv show. I personally think she gives Tenchi the strength to do what he did to not destroy Yugi and actually befriend and help her. And she has the kewlest eyes. I wish I had her eyes ^^;;
Flipmodesquad Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I HAVE A QUESTION. I like tenchi and them but im asking. Who is Sakuya? I mean is it that girl from Tenchi in Tokyo i mean i havent seen the series in a long time so i have to ask lol.
Juu Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 Yeah, it's the girl with the short, raven/black hair, that likes tenchi all throughout the Tenchi in Tokyo series.
~*!Rei Hino!*~ Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 - she's ugly -she's stupid -she's annoying -she never shut's up -ryoko belongs with tenchi -she is a moron ok? ok. ;)
Semjaza Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 I like Sakuya. She is overly sensitive, and runs on and on a lot... But her heart is in the right place. She probably wouldn't be that much of a pest if Tenchi wasn't so damn thickheaded when it comes to girls.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 First off: She's a shadow and not a real person She's a cry baby that runs around wanting attention Her voice is annoying in both the Dub and Japanese versions She can't defend herself, need I say more?
Pepper Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 She's no Ryoko. She's an Ayeka. Shes a shadow, a tool, an idiot. Unlike Ryoko who actually exists and has a soul shes merely a reflection Yugi. She, apparently caused so much pain and destruction throughout the Shin Tokyo series for everyone that i just came to hate her. She treats Tenchi like he's married to her yet he already seems to be swaying in Ryoko's direction (<-question my beliefs on Ryoko and you just provoked suicide) Tenchi isnt thickheaded, he's fair! He's got 6 other girls 6 million times better than Sakuya, and they met him first anyway. It's even polite he's letting her see him. And in love both the lovers give something, Tenchi gave Sakuya alot of things, all she gave him was hell. Bullcrap. Thats what she is. A whole load of bullcrap.
~*!Rei Hino!*~ Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Argh Sakuya is not like Ayeka. She really isnt..
Pepper Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Cries+Gets Tenchi related Heart Attacks alot+Has associations with Jurai(criminal ones though)+Is minded by Washu+ Hold Tenchi's hand when unnecessary = Total Ayeka personality cameo.
kagome Posted October 21, 2002 Posted October 21, 2002 I don't hate sakuya character. I just don't like her appearance.
[Sound_Nin] Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 I don't like her. I also don't like that princess whatzername. So perfect. So annoying. Such bad weird way of walking. Lol sorry...
Guest AnimeGurl Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Can't everyone tell why? I hate her because -She's so obsessed with Tenchi -(No wonder) She's a Weirdo! lol -She's so boring -And more..... She shouldn't even have been in the show.She's so.... hmmmm what's the word? BORING and dumb that they cancelled the show!
TheDarkOtaku Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 Sakuya tried to take Tenchi away from the girls who rightfully should have him as their boyfriend/husband. Nuff' said.
Guest AnimeGurl Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 I think Ryoko is better off with him, I love the episode when Ryoko and Tenchi went robbing the bank, with the music, it was sweet and nice
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now