Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1] I am the only member of the Sakuya Fan club I love her she is just so cute and love's Tenchi so much. I do not understand why people dis-like her. She actually was my favorite female character til I saw the last episode then it was back to Kiyone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Hmm... Well lets see... I did post on she is a pest, but now... Well after she was "absorbed" I started to feel sorry for her. I don't know why I think she was a pest. Sorry about that folks:nope: :twitch:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]I hate her i hate her haircuit to me she looks like one of those inocent school girls who always cry

I spit on her [/B][/QUOTE]


Now I'm takin' there side! Mwa!ha!ha!:laugh: Well actually I may think about it...:whoops:
Posted
She is completly the best character in the tv show. I personally think she gives Tenchi the strength to do what he did to not destroy Yugi and actually befriend and help her. And she has the kewlest eyes. I wish I had her eyes ^^;;
Posted
I HAVE A QUESTION. I like tenchi and them but im asking. Who is Sakuya? I mean is it that girl from Tenchi in Tokyo i mean i havent seen the series in a long time so i have to ask lol.
Posted
Yeah, it's the girl with the short, raven/black hair, that likes tenchi all throughout the Tenchi in Tokyo series.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I like Sakuya. She is overly sensitive, and runs on and on a lot... But her heart is in the right place. She probably wouldn't be that much of a pest if Tenchi wasn't so damn thickheaded when it comes to girls.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
First off:

She's a shadow and not a real person
She's a cry baby that runs around wanting attention
Her voice is annoying in both the Dub and Japanese versions
She can't defend herself, need I say more?
Posted
She's no Ryoko.
She's an Ayeka.
Shes a shadow, a tool, an idiot.
Unlike Ryoko who actually exists and
has a soul shes merely a reflection
Yugi. She, apparently caused so much
pain and destruction throughout the Shin
Tokyo series for everyone that i just came
to hate her. She treats Tenchi like he's
married to her yet he already seems to be
swaying in Ryoko's direction (<-question my
beliefs on Ryoko and you just provoked suicide)
Tenchi isnt thickheaded, he's fair! He's got 6
other girls 6 million times better than Sakuya,
and they met him first anyway. It's even polite
he's letting her see him. And in love both the
lovers give something, Tenchi gave Sakuya alot of
things, all she gave him was hell. Bullcrap. Thats what
she is. A whole load of bullcrap.
Posted
Cries+Gets Tenchi related Heart Attacks alot+Has associations with Jurai(criminal ones though)+Is minded by Washu+ Hold Tenchi's hand when unnecessary = Total Ayeka personality cameo.
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
Can't everyone tell why? I hate her because
-She's so obsessed with Tenchi
-(No wonder) She's a Weirdo! lol
-She's so boring
-And more.....
She shouldn't even have been in the show.She's so.... hmmmm what's the word? BORING and dumb that they cancelled the show!
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
I think Ryoko is better off with him, I love the episode when Ryoko and Tenchi went robbing the bank, with the music, it was sweet and nice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...