OtakuBoards

Space Centuri RPG - Sign up

Warlock

The year is 3543. Humans have spread throughout this stars, with each planet they take more and more technology arises. However, with the discovery of planet TF-53974, came one massive discovery, we are not alone in the universe. On the planet massive ruins were found. A team of scientists discovered a underground cave, and stumbled upon a small colony of aliens. Tall, with blue skin like armour and humanoid, the aliens were highly intelligent. However the aliens fled the team, and escaped the planet. Their ships were followed to a alien controlled planet. The Admiral of this discovery fleet tried to make a friendly contact. Instead him and his fleet were attacked, and only one ship made it out to tell the tale. The aliens advance was swift and brutal. Colony after colony fell, and all the outer planets felt the force of the aliens...
----------------------------------------
Post up your character here. You can be a human, either part of the space force or a mercenary, or a alien. I'll use my character as an example.

Name: Raynor Dune

Race: Human

Description: Tall, black haired and blue eyes.

Bio: Captain of the ship '[I]Hyperion[/I]', the lone ship from the discovery fleet. He graduated from the academy at the top of his class. He earned the rank as captain within a year and was assigned to the Hyperion, which was to help protect the discovery fleet. Him and his ship are currently protecting the planet 'Amber', the aliens suspected next target.

Personality: Quite serious most of the time.
-------------------------------

We'll start as soon as we have about 3 people...

Name: Flash
Description: Average size and height, He has spikey Blonde hair and Greenish-Blue eyes.
Bio: A trouble-free inter-galactic bounty Hunter. Quite reknowed as being the best Bounty-hunter of all time, and quite a ladies man... :smirk:
Personality: Relaxed, somewhat arrogant, and a real hit with the ladies...:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Name: Flash
Description: Average size and height, He has spikey Blonde hair and Greenish-Blue eyes.
Bio: A trouble-free inter-galactic bounty Hunter. Quite reknowed as being the best Bounty-hunter of all time, and quite a ladies man... :smirk:
Personality: Relaxed, somewhat arrogant, and a real hit with the ladies...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, when and if Rahia joins, you'll be all over her, am I correct?

Name: Syllibus Roc (Just call me Syll)

Description: Tall, very strong looking, black hair, black eyes, black vest and soldier's pants.

Bio: Abandoned at birth, Syll was put into an orphanage on planet Amber until age 12 where he ran away to another continent via airship stowaway. Syll learned how to become a tough survivor in the city, learning how to build ships and create weapons out of junk, spare parts, and raw materials.

Personality: Patient, strong willed and tough, but kind towards others he knows closely.

I wanna join to.

Name: Jay

Description: Average looking kid with brown hair and eyes.

Description: In the Accademy considered a leader by his peers but is lost on a mission and ends up in a a giant star cruser to who nows where.

{Beep Beep Beep!Bio machine starting.....Beep Beep Beep!}

Name:Jean Blade

Race:Human

Description:Dark,Spiked hair,Blue eyes,5 1/2 tall and carries around a Hand gun with laser bullets,Unlimmited and a laser shot gun,Unlimmited.

Bio:Orphaned,After being addopted by the highest ranking officer of the Space Force,He is comand of the Space Fleet,as he is Second in command.Like to reside on the ship "[i]Starblade[/i]".

Personality:Fun loving,Adventure Yerning,Energetic 21 year old Gerneral.