kizu Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 Well, as far as my vacation goes i am heading down to ohio and going to relax at "Camp Patmos". It is on a little island called Kelley's Island in Lake Erie. Luckily since my parents are staff instead of beinga camper I get to do pretty much what ever floats my boat. The only downside is the 5 to 6 hours car ride down there.
Amphion Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 I have already been on "Vacation". We went to Seattle and Some town up in Canada. You can tell that the town in Canada was not very exciting seeing that I dont even remember the name. It was cool though. In Seattle, at the hotel we stayed at, the guy who played Jesse in "The Fast and the Furious" was staying there too. I got to talk to him and all so I would say that was the highlight. Me and my freind got a picture with him, so if I ever decide to reveal what I look like here, I will show you. Im heading to Pensacola Beach this weekend so I will not be on the boards for a couple of days. Me and my dad travel around to different airshows during the year, but due to some stuff that has come up this is only the second one I will have attended this year. But the Blue Angels are performing so I cant miss it. By the way if anyone is around Pensacola let me know, we might can meet up or something. Just for the fun of it. And no, I wont kill you.
Mnemolth Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1]We're talking about this [b]seriously[/b], although what you said was quite amusing...Where are you [b]really[/b] going for vacation?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Home. :) Was. Now I'm back at college. :) As for being serious, you may have noticed I'm almost never entirely serious. Of course I make up for that by almost never entirely joking either...;)
Guest Anakin Solo Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE]damn, I was supposed to go to wisconsin..... but, we had a 5 day road trip..... We're visiting places, sorta, but I'm staying home, if front o my computer all summer.[/QUOTE] Why on earth would you want to come here? I dont see how people can visit this god-foresaken place. The heat, let alone the humidity that comes with it.......yuck! Unless of course you've got relatives or something..... I hate it here.....Yet thats just me, so I can't speak for everyone. Went on both of mine already. June 5 I went to Hawaii(Kuai) for 9 days. And 2 weeks later I went to Florida for 9 days again.
Adam Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I'm actually going to China as well. I hope I don't stick out too much...
Silent Warrior Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I wanted to go to Japan, Hong Kong, Boston, and New York with my sister. But I'm stuck here with Summer School in my hands. Eh..I didnt have nothing else to keep me occupied. I'd probably be here all day everyday on the comp doing completely nothing at all. I'll take the credit instead. I'm definately going next summer.
zidane11 Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I've already been to florida twice this summer. It gets pretty boring after a while.
Yusuke Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 My vacation time is up. I went to Seatle, Washington. And then I went to Tennessee for Boy Scout camp. Ummmm, well that's about it for me. :(
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Well nowhere maybe to the bathroom I dunno last year I went to Germany.
Genkai Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 i went to florida...we stayed at a golf resort, but we lf, so people sort of looked down on us.... eff them though, i yam whaddi yam!
Juu Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]The vacation I had three years ago was my favorite. I went to visit my family in Korea! It was sooo fun! My grandparents took me to a million amsuemnt parks!! That was when I was 10 tho..[/color] [/size]
Corey Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 I'm ging to Las Vegas in about five months I think. I have to attend a friends barmitsva(I spelled that wrong)...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now