OtakuBoards

Where are you going for vacation?

Kyubimon

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]I am going to upstate new york. But that's about it. I already had my vacation this year, I went to Jamacia.[/b][/color]

im going to ocen city nj north carolina , maybe scotland not sure yet :) and i know in four years were going to Germany for the world cup. next year were going to disney and the year after that were supposed to go on another cruise to either the bahamas or bremuda unless my dad decsides to take us to the womens world cup.

I was supposed to be going to Maryland to visit my father*shudder*, but I can't, so I'm spending my vacation bugging my local librarian to let us save to the A drive on our computers again.

I went to New Jersey and New York this year, and it was pretty fun. We went to Broadway to see Les' Miserables. It was good, too. :nervous: I remember last year when we had to drive through Arizona and Nevada, and one of them happened to have a lot of desert. Man, it was hot, too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1]We're talking about this [b]seriously[/b], although what you said was quite amusing...Where are you [b]really[/b] going for vacation?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm really going to China. All my relitives live there.We're leaving on July 4. Terrible time to leave.:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]I'm going to Hell. What?? Its a nice place. Its a little warm, sure but...hey you can't have everything....Besides, I've got a few friends there I haven't seen in a long time, it'd be nice to catch up and all...;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, those of us who live in Michigan know that it's entirely possible to spend an afternoon (or a vacation) in Hell ^_^[/color]

Well, So far Ive been chilling with my friends, but I still have summers chool to get by, once that is over I will spend 2 weeks of vacation with my dad who lives in Texas. He lives on Galveston island which is right near the beach so it will be fun like it always is. Ive been going there for the past 5 years every year, its the only time I get to visit him.

[size=1][font=century gothic]

I already went to Rhode Island and Connecticut. It was fun but it never stopped raining! God and everything is green it is like a dream. No dead trees or plants or grass. It was freaky. Now I am fixing to go to San Antonio, not as long, just because it is south of where I live.(Lubbock, Texas)[/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyubimon [/i]
[B]

I'm really going to China. All my relitives live there.We're leaving on July 4. Terrible time to leave.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1]I wasn't talking to you; I was talking to Mnemolth.[/color][/size]