OtakuBoards

Where are you going for vacation?

Kyubimon

Well, as far as my vacation goes i am heading down to ohio and going to relax at "Camp Patmos". It is on a little island called Kelley's Island in Lake Erie. Luckily since my parents are staff instead of beinga camper I get to do pretty much what ever floats my boat. The only downside is the 5 to 6 hours car ride down there.

I have already been on "Vacation". We went to Seattle and Some town up in Canada. You can tell that the town in Canada was not very exciting seeing that I dont even remember the name. It was cool though. In Seattle, at the hotel we stayed at, the guy who played Jesse in "The Fast and the Furious" was staying there too. I got to talk to him and all so I would say that was the highlight. Me and my freind got a picture with him, so if I ever decide to reveal what I look like here, I will show you.

Im heading to Pensacola Beach this weekend so I will not be on the boards for a couple of days. Me and my dad travel around to different airshows during the year, but due to some stuff that has come up this is only the second one I will have attended this year. But the Blue Angels are performing so I cant miss it. By the way if anyone is around Pensacola let me know, we might can meet up or something. Just for the fun of it. And no, I wont kill you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1]We're talking about this [b]seriously[/b], although what you said was quite amusing...Where are you [b]really[/b] going for vacation?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Home. :) Was. Now I'm back at college. :)

As for being serious, you may have noticed I'm almost never entirely serious. Of course I make up for that by almost never entirely joking either...;)

Guest Anakin Solo
[QUOTE]damn, I was supposed to go to wisconsin..... but, we had a 5 day road trip..... We're visiting places, sorta, but I'm staying home, if front o my computer all summer.[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would you want to come here? I dont see how people can visit this god-foresaken place. The heat, let alone the humidity that comes with it.......yuck! Unless of course you've got relatives or something..... I hate it here.....Yet thats just me, so I can't speak for everyone.

Went on both of mine already. June 5 I went to Hawaii(Kuai) for 9 days. And 2 weeks later I went to Florida for 9 days again.

I wanted to go to Japan, Hong Kong, Boston, and New York with my sister. But I'm stuck here with Summer School in my hands. Eh..I didnt have nothing else to keep me occupied. I'd probably be here all day everyday on the comp doing completely nothing at all. I'll take the credit instead. I'm definately going next summer.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]The vacation I had three years ago was my favorite. I went to visit my family in Korea! It was sooo fun! My grandparents took me to a million amsuemnt parks!! That was when I was 10 tho..[/color] [/size]