OtakuBoards

Michael Jackson

User Name

[COLOR=deeppink]I just got the Michael Jackson Greatest Hits a while ago, and I have to say it blew me away.

I wasn't a fan before, and I think his new stuff is crap, but most of the songs on this were just so funky I actually found myself dancing on the road at midnight with my discman on full volume. T'was great.

My favourite songs are either - [i]The way you make me feel[/i] or [i]Black and white[/i].

Just wanted to see what anyone else thinks of him.
[/COLOR] :whoops:

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]I really do not like Micheal's new stuff but like his old stuff from the time of the Jackson Five til the album before his newest album. I think his new stuff is basicly crap on a stick but his old stuff I like. My favorite song has to be Billy Jean and Smooth Criminal (I like the Alien Ant Farm remake to but not as much as the original).[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's Blood on the Dance Floor... I would have to say I have always loved Michael Jackson's music... More so his past hits than his recent ones.... Who can't like songs like Thriller or Smooth Criminal or Beat It....and the list goes on and on and on.
One thing I really loved was his dancing... boy can he dance!!!!
Michael Jackson is a great artist

"Bad" has to be one of my all-time favorite songs of his.
Any song he released from the "Dangerous" album or before that was pure brilliance. I can't name [b]one[/b] crappy song be made before "Invincible"

[size=1]"Too high to get over / Too low to get under..." [/size]

[color=indigo]Lol, I was like, the biggest Michael Jackson fan back in day. Way back when I was just a wee tyke. :p I even had the [i]Moonwalker[/i] movie. I probably still do somewhere in this house. I really don't like any of the new stuff at all. Old stuff is good.[/color]

His new stuff isn't so bad. I like "You rock my world." and the video is cool. I just think the guy should realize that very few people are listening now. Did you see the sales for "Invincible"? Completely unlike Mike. I saw that Halloween special he did, it came on VH-1 this year, and I think they did "Moonwalker". Is that the when were he changes into a ship and shoots at Danny Devito.

Well I have to confess I don't really know [i]too[/i] many of his songs. I like Billy Jean and Black or White, and probably a couple of others, but I've never been like, a fan or anything. I just have a respect for him as an artist. I don't care what critics or a lot of our generation say; he is truly talented, and has been through hell and back in his life. He deserves the credit he gets and more.

• 7 years later...
[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]A Michael Jackson thread and I never seen it.... ARGH!

Yeah, I can listen to just about every song Mike's put out. R.I.P.

Smoothcriminal, Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean are just a few favorites.[/font][/color]