OtakuBoards

Fighting with a chicken

AqUaWoMaN

[color=indigo]The trick is to throw the pigs off a cliff, so they can't swim back to shore. They just sit there swimming against the cliff.

Ooo! I just thought of something: Skull Hammer *evin grin* I'm gonna have to try that next time I play. I wonder if it'll smack 'em a ways with a horizontal swing?[/color]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rember the first time I wacked a chicken.It scared the hell out of me when it stopped running.So I kept hitting it but then all out of no where this chickens started to beat the carp out of me.I have never hit a chicken since.(They killed me it's really funny to get killed by a chicken though)

*nostalgic sigh* My best bud just got caught making use of my Oracle of Seasons game in class, so I won't get it back until summer. Ever notice that when you enter Malon and Talon's house, there's a little cucco chick that follows you everywhere in that house? It seems to like me. Here's how I know: I pick up a normal hen with the Power Bracelet, and it runs away. I pick up the chickie and put it down, and it sits there and hops in front of my freakin' nose! Also: Hit the normal hen with a sword. It runs away. Just try hitting the little chickie with the sword! It doesn't get hurt! Wonder what happens if you hit the chickie with a Mystery Seed...?
Link: *throws Mystery Seed. Chick grows about ten feet tall* Eep!

[color=indigo]Just go back to Outset Island after you beat the Forbidden Woods, and go up to that pen where you put those three pigs that you gathered up at the beginning of the game. Instead of three small pigs, there's just one giant one. If you didn't gather up the three small pigs at the beginning it probably won't be there, though.[/color]

oh thanks but I copied my friends data so I dont know if he did that; and it dosent really mater to me that much so you dont have to wory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im going to change the subject; I like putting the chickens in the ben on oot. Igot an empty bottle for doing it and I kept doing it after I got the bottle

[color=indigo]Combined the double post. If you want to add something, please just use the "Edit" button down in the right hand corner of your posts. Thanks. :) - Desbreko[/color]

[color=indigo]Um, one word posts are pretty much considered spam, so you'll probably want to try and say a little more than that in the future. Even just something like "No, you don't get anything else, I just like doing it."

Oh, and if you haven't already, you'll probably want to read the rules. It tells all about stuff like this.[/color]

[color=indigo]It's okay, as long as you remember not to do it again. Really, it's nice to deal with someone that actually listens and learns. Having to send out warnings to spammers that you pretty much know are going to ignore you gets old really fast. :cross:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]If you didn't gather up the three small pigs at the beginning it probably won't be there, though.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]I checked this on my game. You don't have to collect the pigs at the beginning of the game to get to see the large one later. If anybody gets this pig mad though watch out because it can kill you faster than the other pigs.

I got this pig to start chasing me and then ran up to the rope bridge near the top of the island. The pig was still chasing me so I jumped down into the water. The pig was nowhere to be seen for a while so I thought I was safe, but then the stupid pig landed on top of me![/color]