OtakuBoards

Fighting with a chicken

AqUaWoMaN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]Oh, the nightmare... If you're having trouble with the last form (Dethl, the one with the long tentacles that swing around the room), here's a [i]really[/i] cheap way to beat it: When it opens it's eye, hit the eye with the Boomerang. You'll kill it in one hit! Or, if you want to do it the real way, you can jump over the tentacles with the Roc's Feath, and use the Bow & Arrows to shoot it's eye when it opens it.

For the other two forms that you might be stuck on: For Ganon's Shadow (the one with the trident), use the Pegasus Boots and the sword and dash into it to hurt it. For Agahnim's Shadow (the one that shoots fireballs at you), bat it's fireballs back at it with your sword, or the Shovel. You'll want to use the sword, though, since it's harder with the Shovel.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Yes its fun to kill chickens but i found an easyier and fun way on killing them you ride over them with your horse (at the ranch) and start doing laps around the coarse do aboat three of them and see who wins. 99% is that your going to win.After your done just leave the ranch and get on with the game.

• 2 months later...
[color=indigo]You mean Kakariko Village, right? But yeah, those Cuccos can be vicious. And they must also be kind of magical, since they can go through walls. :whoops:

Here's my favorite picture of a Cucco that I've seen. It looks so innocent, but we know the truth... :smirk:[/color]

[color=darkblue]
I don't know much about Zelda, at all, I've only rented it, but I found this quite amusing. When I attacked a Chicken (Orciana of Time I think the title of the game was), they all seemed to rain down from the sky on top of me and I had to jump down the well to get away. Even then they still followed me :p
[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I did that a lot of times, and here's what I usually do. I would be at the edge of the town, and carry a chicken w/me. Then I would kill the chicken. THEN all of the other chickens come back for revenge, and I just run out of the town. It'sso funny. I only do that to see what my dad has to say, and he would just laugh. :D :p

• 2 months later...
Wa-hah! Chicken killing! *gets weird look on face* Everybody needs a little KFC!
On Link's Awakening, the Cuccos and dogs can be killed with the Magic Powder, but when you enter a building or something, they automatically regenerate. So you can burn 'em again and again... *burns a Cucco, runs home, comes out and burns the Cucco...*
I remember my first Cucco-killing on OoT. I had to run halfway across Lon-Lon Ranch before I could find the exit, and I lost half of my hearts. I never got to try Cucco-flying. Remind me to do that when I next get my hands on a N64.

[color=red]I can't remember exactly how you do this but on Oracle of Seasons you could sprinkle magic powder on a chicken inside a house and it would grow about ten times its normal size. Then, I can't remember if you had to hit it with your sword or not, the chicken would stomp on you and start attacking. Kinda hard to get away from a 30 foot cuckoo in a small house.[/color]

[color=009966]EVIL CUCCOS!!! :eek:

Heh. I remember when I first saw it on the game. I accidentally hit it with my sword, and I saw that I hurt it. Being the curious person that I am, I kept hitting it, and hitting it, and hitting it....then the sky was clouded with cucoos! Needless to say that it surprised me and I almost died from them. :bluesweat The only time I mess with cucoos now is when there's a door nearby or when I'm on Epona.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=009966]I haven't seen a cuccoo swim, but my little brother kept throwing the pigs into the ocean on WindWaker. He had attacked the pig, the pig attacked him, and then he vowed that he would throw every last one of them into the ocean. When he thought he finished, he saw all these pigs come swimming back to the shore. lol You should've seen his face! ^_____^[/color]