Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry for the other tread, I thought dutch was allowed. I ask some friends to come here too, but they don't speak English. My English is very bad, my mother must help with translating.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AqUaWoMaN [/i]
[B]Sorry for the other tread, I thought dutch was allowed. I ask some friends to come here too, but they don't speak English. My English is very bad, my mother must help with translating. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Languages other than English aren't used at OtakuBoards for two reasons -- first, other members (who predominantly speak english) need to know what you're saying and second, all Moderators, Super Moderators and Administrators need to be able to understand what is being said.

If someone comes on and starts posting stuff that nobody can understand, it is likely that they'll either be banned or warned.

We understand that some do not speak English very well, but it [i]is[/i] a requirement on our site. Those who are totally unable to speak English should probably look for an anime site which is suited to their language (to make it more enjoyable for them, most importantly).[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Thank god for Translating sites lol, freetranslation.com works if your in a pickle and your not understanding whats going on.......[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS4PrinceTrunks [/i]
[B]Um, are mods the only people that have personal avatars?:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1] Nope, you can use a personal avatar when you hit the five-hundred post mark. (Don't spam to get there though!)

Back on subject, I didn't see your post in dutch, but 'tis okay. I know how hard it is to speak fluent English, (I'm filipino) and learning it was a toughie. Anyway, it seems to me you can still communicate with other people in English, with some minor grammar flaws, so I'd say you're all good! [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS4PrinceTrunks [/i]
[B]
Um are mods the only peeple to have personal avatars?:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope. Read the rules for more info.

On topic:
If you have problems with English, you can use translation sites. But be careful, since some sites have Spyware, or they can give inacurate translations.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...