OtakuBoards

Yu Yu Hakusho: Quest for the Jewel of Darkness

Kei

A terrible thing has happened in the Spirit Realm. A magical artifact called the Jewel of Darkness has been stolen. No one knows who has taken it, but it is in the Human Realm. One thing is known. The jewel has the capability to steal enormous amounts of Spirit Energy from mortals, and the entire human race is in danger. It's your job as a Spirit Detective to reclaim the jewel and put it back in its rightful place. But the going won't be easy. Whoever stole this dangerous artifact knows that he or she is being hunted and has sent out mercenaries (sp?) to take out anybody who gets in the way of their ultimate goal.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Special Ability:
Bio:
Appearance:

*Note: You can choose to be somebody from the show, but original characters are encouraged. The tread will start after the holiday weekend if anyone signs up. I'll post mine later.

Name: Charlie Fortune

Race: Human

Special Ability: Energy Launcher- He can absorb blasts of energy and release them through his wrist cannon.

Bio: Charlie Fortune has been a mercenary for as long as he can remember. In a recent job, he was ordered to rid a small town of a terrorist group. Unfortunately, he died on the job.
When his information was being processed for his Final Judgement, Koenma read it. After studying his deeds in life, Koenma is developing an interest in Charlie...

Appearance: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=241026]Look here[/URL]

Finally.A Yu Yu Hakusho rpg!

Name: Kain Yagyu

Special Ability: Savage Spirit-Kain uses his spirit energy to boost his strength and speed it also allows him to fire his spirit energy as a weapon(kinda like spirit gun but stronger).

Bio: Kain was a regular guy but he was killed when he tryed to save a woman from being attacked by two gang members.He took the two out but a third shot him in the heart.Koenma saw his case a made him a spirit detective.

Appearance: black spikey hair,carries a katana at his side,black leather pants,green eyes,black vest.

Guest Zero
I'm game!
Name: Hayato Kazuya
Special: Energy manipulation: The name explain itself if you don't know you will see.
Bio: High School student cut down at his prime. A little project at school cause a major explosion the good news is the lab was empty except for him. Koenma (sp?) was in need of a replacment at the time. So he was picked.
Appearance: Since his favorite color is black he wear nothing but black. Hair short black with deep hazel eyes. And a cross shape scar on his left cheek.

Name:Cara Nisotono
Race:Human/demon
Special Ability:Fire blasts, and ice blasts.
Bio:She doesn't have any family. She lives by her own rules, and she goes to school sometimes. (Not very much though)And yes she is a living person.
Appearance:Short hair with red tips, and purple eyes. She wears a red shirt with black capre pants.

Name: Tani Shimata
Race: Cat Demon
Special Ability: Dragon Blast Destroyer- A large amount Spirit energy is gathered at the hands and fired, taking the shape of a dragon that can follow enemy movement for a certain amount of time. Sorta like an ultra Bombchu in dragon form.
Bio: Tani used to be a thief that was following in the footsteps of one Youko Kurama in her career. She was making quite a name for herself stealing some of the most valuable things in Maikai. Everything was going good for her, until one day, she made fatal mistake and got caught. In order not to be imprisoned by Koenma, she became a Spirit Detective and has been for the past two years. She's very good at her job and she enjoys taking down the people she once called "ally," but she still has a longing for her career as a thief to come back to her somehow. She just might get her chance with this mission.
Apperance: Tall, about 5'11". Bores a strong resembalence to a cougar, but with pointed ears and white fur and hair. Light blue eyes. She always wears a black trenchcoat with black pants, shirt, and shoes.

*Note: I've decided that this should start Saturday, but anyone is still welcome to join after the thread starts if they want to.

Cool! I'll do it!

Name: Kyoto Manoko

Race: Human/demon

Special Ability: Translation--an attack when Kyoto touches an enemy, she can become him/her and use her/his own spirit energy against them.

Bio: When Kyoto was born, all hell broke loose (literally). Kyoto's mother died when she bore her and her father could not find her. Kyoto was took in by a childless couple, who loved Kyoto as their own. Unfortunately, when she was five, her father killed them both. Kyoto was reunited with her demon father. Her father taught her how to kill without mercy, how to be relentless and cruel. She was the ultimate killing machine. When she was 16, she killed her father and released herself from the underworld. On Earth, she killed many people. For money, for power, or just for pride. She attended school but she was quiet. Although she was a good student, she was cold hearted and often got into fights, sometimes scarring persons for life. At the end, however, she died. One of her father's "followers" killed her dead in the street. When Koema reviewed her, he thought that she was the perfect person for the job. Kyoto refused but the consequences were too much for her so she took the job.

Appearance: Although she is cold and heartless, she appears very "easy". She uses that to trick her enemies. Although she doesn't speak a lot, when she get used to people she'll talk a lot.
She is often seen wearing a black mini skirt, a star-shaped halter(which is blue), black knee-high combat boots, and a round necklace. She is average height, 5'8, and her hair, which is dark red like her eyes, is back length. She carries her 5, 6 inch blades, which form a star.

No one has chosen a character from the show, so I guess I will be one!

Name: Botan (^_^)

Race: Human/grim reaper

Special Ability: Spirit Beam (I don't know the names of some of her abilities, so I made that one up.)

Bio: A messenger of the Spirit World, Botan serves as a guide to newly-departed spirits. She is friendly and often quite chipper, but when it comes to performing her duties she is all business. She aids the Spirit Detectives in their adventures.

Appearance: You know what she looks like: blue hair, purple eyes, she sometimes wears a kimono, sometimes a school uniform, sometimes a leather jacket, ect.

can i join even if i havent seen the show maybe you one of you could p.m. me and tell me about it

name: gado

race:unknown because he's changed shape to many times to remember

speacial abilities:he can morph in to mythical creatures and humanoid figures at a speed of light speed(hope that parts ok)

bio:before he died.he worked as a martial arts instructor.he also was a protector of peace and justice, he wasnt a cop he was infinintly better than a cop.in his time he killed many a mafia type leader and brought down many a gang, one day one of the gangs didnt retaliate so kindly and the hoards of them jumped him he took alot of them out but alas there were still to many and he was killed. when revived by konema long decided to work for him and konema agreed

apperance:in the form hes usally in he appears as a human with white wings on his back. he has gold snake eye's. and long white hair the bangs travel to his brow. he has a not super ripped but still pretty muscular form. he stands at about 6'3". his dress style he dress's like the would in the god father only the clothes are white

ill change some stuff if its wrong so someone p.m. me

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by angel_sepiroth [/i]
[B]can i join even if i havent seen the show maybe you one of you could p.m. me and tell me about it

name: gado

race:unknown because he's changed shape to many times to remember

speacial abilities:he can morph in to anything imaginable at a speed of light speed(hope that parts ok)

bio:before he died.he worked as a martial arts instructor.he also was a protector of peace and justice, he wasnt a cop he was infinintly better than a cop.in his time he killed many a mafia type leader and brought down many a gang, one day one of the gangs didnt retaliate so kindly and the hoards of them jumped him he took alot of them out but alas there were still to many and he was killed. when revived by konema long decided to work for him and konema agreed

apperance:in the form hes usally in he appears as a human with white wings on his back. he has gold snake eye's. and long white hair the bangs travel to his brow. he has a not super ripped but still pretty muscular form. he stands at about 6'3". his dress style he dress's like the would in the god father only the clothes are white

ill change some stuff if its wrong so someone p.m. me [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Of coures you can!:D
Oh darn! Sorry about posting two times!:([/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by angel_sepiroth [/i]
[B]can i join even if i havent seen the show maybe you one of you could p.m. me and tell me about it
[/B][/QUOTE]

It's alright for you to join. Like I said before, anyone is welcome even after the thread starts.