OtakuBoards

Ff7 Help!!!

BlueGender

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B]Okay I am at the part with the plane in the water I cant find where I am suppose to go. Please help I have been stuck at this part for like 2 years. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, you need to be more specific, Plane it what water?

I assume he means the tiny bronco too, the gelnika's more "underwater." Anyway when you first get the tiny bronco in rocket town, you have to go to the temple of the ancients. Your party (whichever 3 you have) will mention a keystone most likely, head to the large continent on the left (where rocket town, nibelheim, and cosmo canyon are). Anyway, on that continent on the far right is a lone house, talk to the weapons seller there and he'll tell you he sold the keystone to Dio, owner of Gold Saucer. Head to gold saucer's fighting arena and Dio will give u the keystone if you fight for him. You don't have to win but if you do you get a chocobo feather and....protect vest or something. Win or lose you get the keystone. Then take the tiny bronco to an island South of Gold Saucer, you should see a step-pyramid on the island. Get off and head into the temple of the ancients.

If you DID mean the sunken ship Gelnika that you need the sub to get to, it's optional and you just collect treasures and leave when you're done.

Also in the Gelnika each enemy you fight can be turned into a Source.
Be it Gaurd, Magic, Speed, Strength, Luck, or... I forgot the other one.
It's a very cool fact that I just found out.
I just thought that since you might be talking about the Gelnika that I would post a little bit of interesting info,

• 4 weeks later...
I could also use some help in FF7. Well not really help but I have a few questions I would like answered.

Right now in the game is just after the Temple of Ancients. I want to know about how long I still have until I get to use the Airship, and be able to bread the bird things (can't think of their name).

And I bet I will have more question in due time.

How saddened I am that you do not remember the names of the wonderful and mysterious birds called Chocobos, Kizu.

Anyway I would say that you have a good 5-10 hours untill you get the airship if you level up and do all of the mini quests you can do at that time.

You can start breeding the chocobo's when you get the airship. Anything else?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I could also use some help in FF7. Well not really help but I have a few questions I would like answered.

Right now in the game is just after the Temple of Ancients. I want to know about how long I still have until I get to use the Airship, and be able to bread the bird things (can't think of their name).

And I bet I will have more question in due time. [/B][/QUOTE]

You still have quite some time left, 10+ hours by my opinion....

Blue Gender is definitley talking about the Crashed Gelnika, a home to many useful items such as Cid's final Limit Break skill, and Yuffie's ultimate weapon. The only thing which you need to watch out for while in the Crashed Gelnika are the enemies which you encounter.

Kizu, you still have at least 7-9 hours of play maximum before you can actually have access to the Highwind. Only then will you be able to breed Chocobos.

Well, I got a lot further now and I have another problem. I have already gotten the Ultima Marteria but from some reason I can't get it to work. I don't get it. I have it equipped to cloud and I don't know why but it doesn't show up in my list of magic during the battles. So I can't use it. I have no Idea why it doesn't show up there. I figured that maybe I can only use on a boss, or I need to have better stats (I am already at 50+ level).

I have got another problem. I want to get a gold Chocobo. But I can't seem to find the right kind of chocobos that I need in order to breed a gold one. So far All I have seen in terms of Chocobos is the plain yellow ones. And once I find the right kind of chocobos I need what kind of green is the best for boosting their stats?

Does the Ultima Weapon fly around after you first fight it? I think I found the ultima weapon (It is a weapon and it used Ultima Beam on me). But everytime I try to start a battle with it for some reason I go flying backword. And hwen I do start a battle with It the weapon will always run after about 5 turns.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I have got another problem. I want to get a gold Chocobo. But I can't seem to find the right kind of chocobos that I need in order to breed a gold one. So far All I have seen in terms of Chocobos is the plain yellow ones. And once I find the right kind of chocobos I need what kind of green is the best for boosting their stats?

Does the Ultima Weapon fly around after you first fight it? I think I found the ultima weapon (It is a weapon and it used Ultima Beam on me). But everytime I try to start a battle with it for some reason I go flying backword. And hwen I do start a battle with It the weapon will always run after about 5 turns. [/B][/QUOTE]

To get a gold chocobo You have to get two Class S chocobos together.They have to be male and female.Then breed them with a carob nut.I would max out the stats first before racing them to raise chances for a special kind of chocobo.After you mate them with a Carob nut.But the Chocobo caught must be good or great.Get a Great male chocobo from mideel.Good in the golden saucer.After that get another one thats feamale either great or good.Now max all of their stats then race them to S Class.Then you get either a Mountain chocobo or a River chocobo.Once you have either of them get em again.They must be a male or female mountain chocobo and a Male or female river chocobo.Max their stats and race them to S Class.Them mate them with a carob nut.You will get a black Mountain-river chocobo if you suceed.Now here is the ultimate chocobo you wanted the gold chocobo.Get a wonderful chocobo from icycle inn.Then mate the wonderful chocobo with the black chocobo with a Zeio nut which can be stolen from a monster named Goblin.Then there you have it.You should get the Sylkis green.That boosts up all of your chocobo's stats.

For ultimate weapon once it gets to Cosmo canyon it will stop running away and fight.You can damage Ultimate weapon by ramming the highwind and you take no damage.You fly backword because of some reason.Same with Ruby weapon.

When you win you get Cloud's ultimate weapon and you can now reach anceint Forest.Where the Typhoon summon materia is.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]There's no such thing as a curse ring in FF7 no-name [/B][/QUOTE]

What have you been smoking, G/S/B Master? Of course there's a curse ring! All you have to do to get it is go to Mideel with Cid on disk 2, check the area around the back of the house where the maid sells you Accessories (across the bridge). You find a Beat up old key. Take it to the weapons shop, try to use it on the door at the back. After it breaks (which it will), tell the guy the truth. He'll laugh and give you a curse ring.

The curse ring itself increases all your stats--But after 60 seconds in battle, you die. Most battles (excluding boss battles) won't last that long, so It's worth it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

What have you been smoking, G/S/B Master? Of course there's a curse ring! All you have to do to get it is go to Mideel with Cid on disk 2, check the area around the back of the house where the maid sells you Accessories (across the bridge). You find a Beat up old key. Take it to the weapons shop, try to use it on the door at the back. After it breaks (which it will), tell the guy the truth. He'll laugh and give you a curse ring.

The curse ring itself increases all your stats--But after 60 seconds in battle, you die. Most battles (excluding boss battles) won't last that long, so It's worth it. [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!I missed it....But if you equip curse ring with the person who got Phenix-final attack then you can take the advantage

I don't think so. And G/S/B Master, having Phoenix Final Attack doesn't really help for just one person--Life2 would be much more effective. ;)

Oh, and I think you can steal another Curse Ring off the Ultima Weapon during some fight. Can't remember which.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I don't think so. And G/S/B Master, having Phoenix Final Attack doesn't really help for just one person--Life2 would be much more effective. ;)

Oh, and I think you can steal another Curse Ring off the Ultima Weapon during some fight. Can't remember which. [/B][/QUOTE]

Too bad killed him too.

Phoenix Final attack prevent you from dieing right???And also Pheonix's atack also casts Life 2 you know.

No, it doesn't prevent you from dieing, it just revives your party (Life2/all) and causes fire damage on the opponent. What I meant was it's not worth it because you'll have to level it up heaps, and Life2 is enough because only the person wearing the curse ring needs to be revived, so Phoenix is overkill. And if it's a Boss battle, you might need to use the Summon later, so it's always best to save it...

I don't know if anyone else understood that. I'm not even sure if I understood it...

*wanders off*