Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes well good for you, I would draw more but I'm a perfectionist and piss my self off when other people think my drawings are incredible...Sometimes I hate myself! :naughty:
Posted
i started to draw yu yu hakusho compared to my dragonball z book and it was so bad, but everybody thought it was so great. it made me mad because if another anime watcher saw ( in my opinion) would know it is not a good sketch. i want to draw nicely or kinda close to the pictures i get. but this past weekend i needed a break to clear my head because all my past work was bad.

as for my art teacher, he was a total pervert by looking down girls shirts and all, and always gave me bad grades because i never flirted and wore a hoodie. he graded you unethically, and anyway, wouldn' t know what anime was. you could draw a perfect copy to the picture and gave you a 60. so as for art class, i would rather die then say thats why i draw.

in the end i am really weird when i' m in my drawing mode. i remind myself of a pregnant woman , nice on minute the next, don' t bug me.so basically i get competitive over drawing insted of sports. i guess thats why i' m picked last in gym class- lol.
Posted
I draw anime and pretty damn well as I've ben told. i have earned the name "anime pimp" amongst my female friends because I'm talented at drawing bishounen for them, go figure... When I graduate I'm going to an animation school and hope I can work on a anime someday (chances are very low thought, very competitive buissness). I would show you all my art, but, alas, I have no scanner!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
all my friends can draw. icant. they're very patronizing and condescending....it'sa annoying..they're so goodthat they take classes at a college in philly.... and i suck...it's just that they go parade their art, then i show them mine, grab it, fix it, and give it back to me. i want to learn, but they think they're doing me a favor because they think ill go and show it to people and ill get compliments...that's not what i want, i want to learn...

anime is pretty much all i draw, but im better at drawing normal people, cause i have more experience in that...im just expanding my horizons...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...