Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]I'm just wondering because all we've seen are Frieza, Cooler and King Kold. Were they're race destroyed like the saiya-jin or what happened to them. I'm just asking this as a general question about dragonball Z to which I have no answer, and I was hoping somebody could enlighten me[/color]
Posted
"Changelings". They're from space, yada-yada. No, they aren't extinct, they just live reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally far away. From what I've heard, Furiza and his happy family are the outcasts of the race, sort of like Brolli was. The race, as we assume, just doesn't give a damn about Furiza.

So why worry about it? :p
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I wonder if they're stronger then Furiza's family, that would be cool...someone finally take down Goku the almighty a-oopsie. :p
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]"Chargelings". They're from space, yada-yada. No, they aren't extinct, they just live reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally far away. From what I've heard, Furiza and his happy family are the outcasts of the race, sort of like Brolli was. The race, as we assume, just doesn't give a damn about Furiza.

So why worry about it? :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I beleive u mean "Changeling" newayz, if that is tru, then is King Kold really a king or does he jus like calling himslef that and wearing a cape? :p :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]

I beleive u mean "Changeling" newayz, if that is tru, then is King Kold really a king or does he jus like calling himslef that and wearing a cape? :p :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah. Typo..BAD NEIL, BAD! *smacks self*

Actually, I think Kold is just high on himself...:shifty:
Posted
Hehe maybe he likes wearing a cape for a differrent reason..... I notice most of his family seem unsure of there sexuality, Freeza looking and sounding Female, and Kolds questionable voice.
Posted
Well, Frieza is a male, because he is called "Son" by his "Father" who he calls "Father". As for Cooler, I'm not sure. It never really says if "he" is a "he" or not. o.O Well, that's my case, hehe...
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green] The only reason furiza sounds like he does. Is the poor english dub voices that he was unfortunately bestowed with. He dpesnt really sound like that. Not at all. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]Well, Frieza is a male, because he is called "Son" by his "Father" who he calls "Father". As for Cooler, I'm not sure. It never really says if "he" is a "he" or not. o.O Well, that's my case, hehe...[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]::Ahem:: Cooler is Furiza's [i]brother[/i]. Thus [i]he[/i] is a guy, lol.

Anyway, I don't think anyone is really sure what happened to the Furiza people, lol. Neil's explanation sounds pretty good. It would explain why Furiza, Cooler, and King Cold always had a bunch of henchmen or various different races rather than a big army of their own race (in which the universe would probably be screwed).

::Piro developes a theory::

Perhaps the "Changeling" race is actually a peaceful race. So they outcasted the three because of their militant and greedy personalities. Their ability to transform is only serves (as Furiza said) to conserve energy, in case their planet were to be attacked.

But nay, we shall never really know unless Toriyama wants to come out of the closet with this. :)[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B][color=green] The only reason furiza sounds like he does. Is the poor english dub voices that he was unfortunately bestowed with. He dpesnt really sound like that. Not at all. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I heard the sound of his voice is identical to the Japanese version. (I think Transtic Nerve said that before)
Posted
zarbon was a changeling too, right? I mean he does it both times he fights Vegeta on planet Namek. I know he's not in their family, but do you think he came from the same society Frieza did or is he a different race all together?
Posted
Freiza's Japanese voice IS the baddest voice I've ever heard. I mean, I actually had nightmares about it sometimes. He was very sinister in the original dub, not the effeminite sissy nancy boy he was in the Enligh version.

As for King Cold, I've always wondered about him. When Freiza is on Namek fighting Piccolo, Freiza's form 2 is what King Cold looked like normally. When the Z Fighters first encountered them coming from space, they all agreed that Cold's power was as high if not higher than Freiza's.

That being said, wouldn't it stand to reason that King Cold would have 2 more (3 if you count Cooler's extra form) transformations to go before he reached his ultimate power? I can understand that Trunks killed him before he could transform any more, but why wouldn't King Cold have already been his highest form?

(All this goes to prove my theory that the story of DBZ was probably supposed to end after the death of Freiza.)
Posted
Frieza is an Arcoasia-jin,these races has the ability to transform several times until they reach their full power.other Arcoasians are King Cold and Cooler.and its true,Trunks killed King Cold before he could transform.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]That being said, wouldn't it stand to reason that King Cold would have 2 more (3 if you count Cooler's extra form) transformations to go before he reached his ultimate power? I can understand that Trunks killed him before he could transform any more, but why wouldn't King Cold have already been his highest form?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I understand what you are saying, and I agree that King cold was probably in his second form. If not, then he is just naturally that size in his first form. King Cold wouldn't have already been in his highest form because the different forms are to conserve energy. Not to mention they are all arrogant and didn't see one Saiya-jin as much of a challenge. Also, King Cold wasn't aware of the powers of a Super Saiya-jin.

To answer grizzlyadams, Zarbon was not a "Changeling", he was just something else.[/color]
Posted
I'll admit, the original Furiza voice was awesome. He almost sounded German on that one clip where he fired that invisible energy blast (Kiaiho) at Kakarot and knocked him hella far.

But ehh... I've always wondered about Kold being in the "second form". Maybe 'Changelings' grow out of the "first form" as they grow older.

Or maybe Kold is just trying to make up for something...:mrt:
Posted
[COLOR=TEAL]Yeah I mean who'd want to stay in a changlings first form I mean the second looks much more impressive, but the third looks a bit stupid and the forth that took me by total surprise I mean after his third form I thought his fourth one was going to be huge and ugly[/color]
Posted
I don't think Frieza and Cooler were made as in constructed...

I remember at one point hearing King Cold talk about his wives...he had like 7 and killed them all after he got what he wanted from them...

How nice? :therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]I remember at one point hearing King Cold talk about his wives...he had like 7 and killed them all after he got what he wanted from them...

How nice? :therock:[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Do you mind telling me when he said this? Was this in a sub or what?[/color]
  • 7 years later...
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][COLOR=teal]Hmm King Kold the Henry the 8th of Dragonball Z, no offence to any English person here[/COLOR][/quote]

you know no one has talked about frizas son Kuriza from the manga Neko Majin Z wich iv been told his going to be in the new ps3 game db rageing fist shame he never made it to any dbz or gt ep he could of had his own movie in gt it could of been about what happend after gt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...