Sara Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 Blanko, you will never cease to amaze me. ;) Eh...I drew it as sort of a blue fireball. Still need to scan it and stuff.... Also, I've done Soulma and Cheery for Sarsy--also needs to be scanned. My sister did the dark Guilmon/renamon fic. Also needs to be scanned. ::heavy sigh::
Frankie Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Blanko, you will never cease to amaze me. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] AWW well i seem to always have something someone needs just lying around in my hard drive......or on my data disc's HAAH i was lucky i found the lopmon pic i was sure i had it....so i went loking
KittyLynn Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Blanko..that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy...your gooooood.... So anyone started drawing or just finding and picture of Ranamon and two digiknomes flying over top???
GinnyLyn Posted July 16, 2002 Author Posted July 16, 2002 Well, [i]stuff[/i]...so much for what I worked on for the past hour. If I had known that piccie was out there...>_<;;; Um, my Blazing Ice piccie...if, uh, anyone cares...*huddles under computer desk, looking forlorn*
Shy Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]WEll i have a request... Could somebody draw Impmon. With a faint picture of BBM with wings spread out behind Impmon..But please dont include the guns or the cannon. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1]I'm not very good, but I can draw Impmon for you. I will put a real picture of BBM in the back, since I don't think my version will turn out very good. Ginny: I'm still looking for DigiGnome pics... [/color][/size]
Sara Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Love it, Ginny. ^_^ Meh...my scanner's screwy again..... ::screams in frustration::
Shaun Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Hehehee.....Easy Cera...easy....;) I am still working on that blonde Davis and impmon thing. Originalimp, was there any certain way you wanted it, or am I free to do whatever?
Shaun Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Okay, now that I am a member (cheers!!!), and I have the avatar I designed from like junior member status, I need a new banner. You can obviously see who my fav digi's are. Anyone care to take a crack at it? I love spooky, dark backgrounds, (look at my avatar) and My fav color is deep blue. My fav character is Davis. That should give someone enough to work with, surely.
Frankie Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 I WAS LOOKING and i drew something for shystor this is blanko's version of guilmon Lmode (guilmon with wings)
Na'dou Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 *Cheers* Thank you so much Blanko, it's wonderful. I love the great color and the background.*Thinks she will use the background, every time she imagines one of the LMs or Shystor digivolving from the in-training level* I thought this should go under here since it was requested. Nobody else can use this but Keizer_Boy. Please ask him if you want to use this banner.
Guest Kaizer_Boy Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Hiya, Can someone draw me all the season 2 characters in a group. With there sigimons champions in the bankround? Please?
Muse Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Umm...HI guys.I was wondering,if someone had the time to...Make a drawing? All I want is a Picture of Ranamon on the left side and me.I'll give you a dis. I have short Black hair,middle sized ears,i'm skinny,I wear shorts and a regular Tee./gold earings\/brown eyes\(This is only if you were doing a colored,but I dont care) And if drawing me is to much of a Hassel,I'll do with Just a pic of Ranamon.Thanks in advance! :D
KittyLynn Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 Lauren!!!I found another Ranamon Luver!!!!!!!I love her i love her !!!!I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!But just a little bit under Calumon, Calumon is still the world's greatest...Shoot i have that song in my head now!!!
Omar Harris Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 I'd like to request a picture of Tai, Davis and Takato, with WarGreymon, Imperialdramon and Gallantmon in the background (if possible).
Sara Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Y'all have got some [i]complicated[/i] requests.... Okay, here's some fun for any artist: Draw Impmon's champion. I'd like to see some versions besides my own.
Omar Harris Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Ok something simple. THe three Dino Digimon (Agumon, Veemon, Guilmon) Got a little carried away with that last request. But if someone has something like that that would be cool.
Nataniamon Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 hummm. if anyone cares or even D*Star. here is Draquamon(is that how you spell it?). humm again. it looks bad to me. i didn't do a good coloring job.
Frankie Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 HAY LOOK AT THIS ONE I HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING THIS can you guess who it is before you look
Na'dou Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Blanko, as always you did an excellent job with the artwork. I just love Renamon! I wish I could be the Tamer of my favorite fox types. This is in reply to Cera's request: I have a Champ for Impy! How do you like mine?BTW Blanko, I guessed who it was before I opened the picture, thanks again.
KittyLynn Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Shystor. That was very good.Impmon but on fourlegs...its interesting...Maybe im going to draw one.......hmm..i can see it now...
Hyper Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Hey cera why cant we see yours? [COLOR=orangered][size=1]You can, as soon as I get my scanner working again. ;) ~ Cera[/size][/COLOR] Nice job Shystor:)
Guest Kaizer_Boy Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Thanxs Shystor for the lovely banner. I love it. I know. Go to digimon quotes. I'll make something for you and pos it there.
Shy Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]Here is your banner Ginny, note the lack of DigiGnomes. The pics I found were terrible, so I tried to do something different with it.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now