Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]I've seen a lot of things like this, used for tricking the mind and the eye.

These are the kind of things that psychiatrists use to prove you're crazy...[/b]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I would not look at it for the longest time because I thought it was going to be one of those thingies where something jumps out at you. YES, I am paranoid...I hate those things with a passion...[/color][/size]
Guest Morph
Posted
Whoa... That is pretty freaky, I like stuff like this. I think its fun to see how the brain does all this. But god, I wonder how much time people have on their hands to figure something out like that.
Posted
Nice patterns. Where'd you get it? are there anymore? I like these things, they are.........some what...........clever?? *raises eyebrow*
Posted
Woah! :eek:

That's so...cool?! I love it!! *stares at it* weeeeeeee!

*promptly saves it*

I'm gonna show it to my mom. ^.^
Posted
Ahh, so simple, yet so complicated. It's just a trick of the eye. It's all about perception. If any of you have watched Rurouni Kenshin, perception is a big thing. Simple eye trick can do the most weirdest things. However, you kinda look like a doofus moving your head back and forth like that :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]::stares at it for several minutes::

.....

Okay, I think I'm missing something..... [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe...:D

you have to move your head back and forth. :p :whoops:

hope that helps..;)
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, that's cool Washu, I should search for these kind of things.

To Cera: That's what it's supposed to do I think...that's what it does for me.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Um.....okay, it moves back and forth a little bit....

I feel so left out. :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! Man I love that thing......

.... of course there's that darn saying that states small minds are easily amused..... if that's true my brain might as well be this smiley :excited: See? it's my brain. I'm sad.......:blackeye:
Posted
This isn't the first time I've moved my head back and forth... ohh.. lol... that was a bad joke....

Cera.... look at the dot... and move back and forth.... you should see the two "rings" move like gears....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]This isn't the first time I've moved my head back and forth... ohh.. lol... that was a bad joke.... [/B][/QUOTE]

0.o; How you managed to pull sexual meaning from something so innocent, is beyond me. Have a cookie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]This isn't the first time I've moved my head back and forth... ohh.. lol... that was a bad joke.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh God....

Anyway, yeah that's a very cool thing I printed it off and gave it to my family.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...