Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
It's Kafei and Anju.

If I get it right I'll edit this with a question.

Edit: Yay! I actually got one right. I'll make it easy, I guess. Okay then, time for the question.
In what game do you find the Platform Map and where do you get it? And when I mean "where do you get it?" I mean where is the exact spot.

Edit: I already asked a question! Its above this one.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, that's correct. Go ahead and ask one.[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Well, it's been a couple days, and still no question. So, I'm just going to ask another.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, how can you use enemies as weapons? (As in, how can you use an enemy to damage other enemies?)[/color]
Posted
Another way you can do it is to use the Ice Rod to freeze them, Power Glove yo pick them up, then throw them at your enemies. I can't remember if there was another way, but meh...

As for the current Question, I haven't a clue... Haven't gotten Wind Waker yet.
Guest ~PrincessZelda~
Posted
No I haven't gotten it yet
Here is my question:
" How many pieces of heart r there in OOT?"
Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, you need to answer a question before you ask one. Please remember that. ^_^

[b]Answer:[/b] Not including Link or Tetra herself, there's Gonzo, Nudge, Senza, Zuka, Mako, and Niko.

[b]Question:[/b] In every Zelda game before Ocarina of Time, the only way to lose your shield was to have it eaten by a Like Like. What other way could you lose it in Ocarina of Time?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yep, that's it. Your turn to ask one. (Also, if you answer a question and you know you're right, be sure to ask another question. That's another thing worth mentioning to keep the quiz running smoothly). ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, this has got to have been asked at least three times during the course of the quiz. And I think I answered it at least two of the three times. :toothy:

[b]Answer:[/b] Gohma, King Dodongo, Barinade, Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Morpha, Twinrova (Koume & Kotake), Bongo Bongo, Ganondorf, Ganon

[b]Question:[/b] Name all the mini-bosses in Ocarina of Time. (The ones that you only find in that particular dungeon, not things like the Lizalfos in the Dodongo's Cavern or Iron Knuckles in the Spirit Temple).[/color]
Guest ~PrincessZelda~
Posted
I think it's your turn to ask a question, remember?
Posted
how about...
Bigocto in Jabu-Jabu's Belly
4 Poes and Stalfos in Forest Temple
Flame Dancer in Fire Temple
Dark Link in Water Temple
Dead Hand in Shadow Temple (even though he was in the well also)

let me know if i'm right and i'll post another questioin.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~PrincessZelda~ [/i]
[B]I think it's your turn to ask a question, remember? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You should only ask a question if you're sure your answer for the last one is correct. If you're not sure, you should wait for confirmation, as people have been doing.

But yes, you are correct, lumberjack80. Ask away. :) (Though the Stalfos wouldn't count, since they're just normal dungeon enemies, but the four Poe Sisters are correct).[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm, let's see if I can remember them all...

[b]Answer:[/b] There's the frog that rides on the Snapper in Woodfall Temple. Wizrobe in Snowhead Temple. Wart in Great Bay Temple. Gomess and Garo Master in Stone Tower Temple. I believe that's all of them, though you fight some of them in other places/later dungeons too, like Wizrobe.

[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda logos feature a sword going through the Z in the word Zelda? (Actually through it, not just behind it or something like that).[/color]
Posted
[color=green]As far as I know, there three games with the sword/z combo. LttP, LA, and OoT/OoTMQ, but I could be wrong, so I'll wait for confirmation.^^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, OOT isn't one of them. The sword in that logo goes behind the Z (and the shield), not through it. Link's Awakening is another, though. So there's LTP, LA, and then one more. (Well, kind of two, but they're pretty much the same thing so I'm counting them as one. And yes, this is a hint). ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=green]It couldn't be OoA and OaS could it? I was almost positive those two here just...well, the Zelda logo along with some plants and such wrapped round the name.

I guess there's also Four Swords...but..[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Alright then.oo()

[b]Q:[/b]In which games does Link become something other than a Hylian?

Basically, I mean in which games does he lose his humanoid form.^^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...