Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]When was ths Invader Zim marathon it probably was only once while Spongebob has there's every Monday. [/B][/QUOTE]Itwas onesunday a few months ago.
Posted
I like Spongebob Squarepants. I watch it whenever I get the chance. But Squidward is my favprite character. Parick comes in second place.
Posted
SpongeBob rules. SpongeBob to me is the best. I have seen every ep of it a couple of times. On a scale of 1-10 SpongeBob me boy gets 11. Argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh(laughing).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]Mr. Krabs-'Plankton'
Plankton-'Krabs"
Mr. Krabs-'Plankton"
Plankton-'Krabs'
Spongebob-"spongebob"(in a lil' squeaky voice)
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I love that part :toothy:

I'm a bit late entering this discussion, but I watch Spongebob with my 11 year old brother and I love it. I actually hated Spongebob for a long time, I was grossed out (and weirded out) by the entire thing. Over time I guess I just grew to appreciate the stupid humor.

Now my bro and I make sure we watch it every afternoon, and sometimes I think I'm more entertained by it than [i]he[/i] is :excited:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...