Utena_Tenjou Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Heres my newest banner. Bleh...it sucks..I hate paint. Please post opinons.
Omar Harris Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Uh, what(or who) is Kawaii? I keep the word but I don't remember anything about it.
wrist cutter Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 "kawaii" is a Japanese word used to describe something cute. So obviously, it's mostly used by females.
Kinetic Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=darkblue] I like it :) It's a great pic, but I think it's too tall for otaku :( [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=indigo]It's better than anything I ever did on MS Paint. It's not really my cup of tea though.. but it is wel done. Nicely organized. :) Her huge eyes frighten me...[/color]
Phantom Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I think it is a well made pain job. Serious, i like, and would expect to see som professional stuff the second you get your paws on some 'good' software' *Grimaces at mspaint*
Sara Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I agree with Piro...huge eyes....very huge.... I like it very much.
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=green] that is quite good considering....MSpaint and all. I like it, the colours suit it very well, i give it about a 9/10 :p :p :p [/color]
Krademon Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 I've seen worse eves. One with a theuf girl on a bilding with eyes each almost as big as her head. Now THATS! creepy:eek:
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I like it :) It's a great pic, but I think it's too tall for otaku :( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That's what I don't like about the Otaku :( the banner restrictions are to strict.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now