Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]It's better than anything I ever did on MS Paint. It's not really my cup of tea though.. but it is wel done. Nicely organized. :)

Her huge eyes frighten me...[/color]
Posted
I think it is a well made pain job. Serious, i like, and would expect to see som professional stuff the second you get your paws on some 'good' software' *Grimaces at mspaint*
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green] that is quite good considering....MSpaint and all. I like it, the colours suit it very well, i give it about a 9/10 :p :p :p [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I like it :) It's a great pic, but I think it's too tall for otaku :(
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I don't like about the Otaku :( the banner restrictions are to strict.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...