OtakuBoards

GI Joe is back!

Outlaw

Now all we need is He-Man and Rambo, and I'd be set... Although, maybe He-Man already is on some channel?
Dunno @-@.

I hope this show doesn't look stupid now that I am older. I used to love Thundercats, and when I saw it on CN last year I was crushed. It was nowhere as cool as I remembered lol. Sometimes memories should stay memories.

[color=darkblue]
God, I hate this show. I sing with the theme song just to make fun of it :laugh: It is awful...and the only reason they started making GI Joes again, and put this show back on, was because of 9/11, and I hate how companies are taking advantage of 9/11 to make money.
[/color]

Guest Morph
[size=1][color=indigo] This show... is SO stupid, I hate it. Also, Outlaw, its been like that for a few weeks now... So really, its not something new [/size][/color]

[COLOR=darkred]::Sniffels:: Man, why all the hate toward G.I. Joe, I watch it every night. Another thing stop making fun of the Thundercats! ::Shakes Fist:: Now, Justice League on the other hand, I can understand. Maybe I am just living in the past.[/COLOR]

:smirk:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
;) So the show that everyone loves to hate is back, GI Joe A real Amercian hero. Too bad that show was actually made in japan by the same artist that went on to do other things for Toei Animation!

Overall this show in my opinion was horrible, the only perks from the show was the fact Sgt. Slaughter was in it. :rolleyes: Well Cobra Commander was sort of a decent character though the similarities between him and StarScream of transformers was uncanny in fact the same voice actor played both of those roles. ^_^

:devil:

[color=red][b]I hated GI Joe, but Semjaza Azazel mentioned He-Man. I used to love that show. I got the He-Man sword around here somewhere that lights up and makes sounds. I would watch that show if it came back. But I will boycot GI Joe.

[url=http://www.petitiononline.com/tgijocn/petition.html]SIGN THE TAKE G.I. JOE OF CARTOON NETWORK PETITION![/url][/b][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
O_o Wow it really is the show everyone loves to hate but I'll do just about anything to get something as putride as GI Joe off the network! ^_^

[color=red][b]Go and sign my petition my little minions. Soon, there will be no more G.I. Joe. I will burn the tapes if I have to.... :devil:[/b][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:) The sad thing is I actually bought the GI Joe movie on dvd a couple of months back. Was rather curious about this movie since everyone seemed to say it sucked. Well it turned out to be a comedy movie unintentionally. So can you burn my dvd while your at it! *Hands him the dvd*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][size=1][color=indigo] This show... is SO stupid, I hate it. Also, Outlaw, its been like that for a few weeks now... So really, its not something new [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

New to me, I've been away for the past couple weeks. And granted, the show does suck compared to most more recent cartoons, especially the animation, but this was one of the cartoons I grew up on, along with TMNT and Transformers. I just like seeing it again, reminds me of my carefree days of NES and playgrounds.