OtakuBoards

Meet Firemac

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
Well, I really suck at drawing, but I drew a pick of Firemac, the person I made up and the name I go by on the internet, which I ended up using in bunch of other things, here he is, but the pic is not good, it's normal kid drawing I guess, but tkae a look anyways

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]It looks...good:p [/B][/QUOTE]
you really think so, thanks, but it will never match up to the greatness of skill like Sephiroth's or those other good artists.:( :babble:

Guest firemac
He should remind of a batman toy, that's how I got most of his design, I got this weird looking batamn one day, which i thought was pretty cool, and that toy, became Firemac, I kept using him as Firemac every time. If you don't know which batman toy I'm talking about, I will have to can a pic of the toy and show you.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]thats cool man [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, along with the toy came with come sort of cpae looking thing, which I then came up with the next character, his name is Cape, hehe, it's an odd name, but who cares, well, anyways, some people won't like this one as much as my Firemac drawing.
Oh wait **** it, I'm on my laptop, you'll have to wait until my dad gets off the comp so I can get back on, and show you the pic, sorry folks, just some tehcnical deficulties.

Well.. If you want complete honesty.. eh, that pic looks like a 3rd grade drawing. Well, not even like a 3rd grader. More like a 1st grade drawing. Well, the others that said your picture looks great were lying to you man. They just want you to feel good. Sorry,but it's the truth!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Well.. If you want complete honesty.. eh, that pic looks like a 3rd grade drawing. Well, not even like a 3rd grader. More like a 1st grade drawing. Well, the others that said your picture looks great were lying to you man. They just want you to feel good. Sorry,but it's the truth! [/B][/QUOTE]

let me guese another war will start now...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Well.. If you want complete honesty.. eh, that pic looks like a 3rd grade drawing. Well, not even like a 3rd grader. More like a 1st grade drawing. Well, the others that said your picture looks great were lying to you man. They just want you to feel good. Sorry,but it's the truth! [/B][/QUOTE]

Word. Word. And lemme just take this moment to say: THAT'S THE CRAPIEST PIC I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! HAHAHAHA!!! EVEN I CAN MAKE A BETTER DRAWING THAN THAT!!!

now that's wat i call honesty! :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you all realize one thing: To tell the truth about something and to be an @sshole about something are two different things....

Lets me all tell you something about art that some of you obviously don't know...

In art, there is no such thing as good or bad... Art CANNOT be bad or good in any way.... so to say it's the biggest peice os shi? you've ever seen just make you look stupid.... Art varies so much that it's impossib;e to have a good drawing or a bad drawing...

During Post Modern art, there was a painting done called "Orange and Red"... it was on a 16 foot canvas I do believe... anyway, the painting was one half orange and the other half red... that was it.... and you know what?.... it's a PRICELESS work of art.... i mean, anyone could do it... but it's still considered a masterpiece.... you know why? Because art no matter what medium you do it in is original.... Every piece of art is original.... thats what makes art great, not how bad it looks to the viewer but the mind set it was done with.... perhaps you all should take a few classes in art and maybe some in how not to be rude....

The biggest thing I hate is when people make fun of other people's art and then have nothing to proove them any better.... I don't see anyone of you who said it was terrible to have anything to show on your behalf... Sure, the pic may not be the greatest in the world, but what is?... What may be the greatest piece of art work to me may be trash to you... so how can something be bad or good in art? it can't.... I don't see any of you on front page of art magazine where the heading says "Kid's greatest Masterpice!" or something.... and till I do, I don't think you have any right to say what you did about it in the manner you did....

And he formal thing to do is to critique a work.... tell him how it could be better... use artistic terms like Balance, line, color, space, unity, etc. The elements and principles of art.... You don't tell someone their art sucks and just leave it at that.... it's rude and it falls into that "being an @sshole" category just perfect....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i know tn but he was acting like a *** towards me... so normally i would say good work or nice try... [/B][/QUOTE]
that gives you no excuse to be rude, you know that right, for one, you shouldn't bring what happen over aim on to the boards, you should sent me a PM telling me sorry for being such an annoying person that you were, I wasn't being *** toward you, you just annoying me, so I did somethign to tell you that, iming you wouildn't ahve done any good, sending me breasts in the form of text is annoying , and you kept on doing that, all you wanted to be was on my hit list, but you cannot, when I don't hate you like I hate that other guy, so I won't put you on it, so get over it man

oh crap I just noticied that I should said this in a PM, but I rahter show this in public. ok, let's get back on topic

Guest firemac
here's another pic I drew today, it's a bit better than the other two, but it's still bad, this is supposed to be Cape's Final Form, but it tends to really look like a gundam, and you know why I use a gundam toy as his Final Form, that's why

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Well, I really suck at drawing, but I drew a pick of Firemac, the person I made up and the name I go by on the internet, which I ended up using in bunch of other things, here he is, but the pic is not good, it's normal kid drawing I guess, but tkae a look anyways [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice picture, Firemac. Keep practicing and draw as much as you can...and you'll find that becoming as good as Sephiroth will only be a matter of time. :)

Guest Voodookanaka
Originally posted by Transtic :

In art, there is no such thing as good or bad... Art CANNOT be bad or good in any way.... so to say it's the biggest peice os shi? you've ever seen just make you look stupid.... Art varies so much that it's impossib;e to have a good drawing or a bad drawing...

I tried that once on my old art teacher...it didnt work :(

Anyone can be an artist dude, u just have to keep trying, u want proof? look at my art under dragonball in theotaku.com....
thats 1 year ago....now look in digimon fanart.....thats a month ago........c?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]here's another pic I drew today, it's a bit better than the other two, but it's still bad, this is supposed to be Cape's Final Form, but it tends to really look like a gundam, and you know why I use a gundam toy as his Final Form, that's why [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Thta looks really good.....[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Thta looks really good.....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
thanks man, I hope you could tell what was happening on his lower right wing, where the double beam trident was.