Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Wow, these are great SPX :) The proportions are great, and everything is good except there isn't any shading (I can't shade if I tried >.<), but even without shading, they are good. ::thumbsup::
[/color]
Posted
LOL, same....
well anyway... Very good!!! You should try coloring it! I think it'd look pretty good if ya did... ^-^
Posted
[color=indigo]Weird... :drunk:

Overall it is pretty good. The guy that looks like it might be Vegeta doesn't have a hairline, and the girl in front of him has a long neck... and Trunks' hair is too short.. and... yeah..[/color]
Posted
Well if I can make a quick note. You might want to fix Vegeta's hair by quickly makeing a curved 'V' shape. also shade to do this, make a marks were you would like to shade then rub your finger around that area. Then to tune it up erase the area were you wouldn't like it to be shaded then it will be perfict.


i'lll give it a 6/10
Posted
To clear a few things up, the series takes place 18 years after Trunks killed the androids along with Cell, and none of the characters in the picture besides Trunks are in the series so that guy in the back is not Vegeta. The girl in the front is Trohan(me), the guy behind her is her younger brother Tronic, the guy to the right is also her brother(Yame), and the women behind him is thier mother Akina. Also I didn't follow the little tradition in Trunks family of having them all named some sort of underwear, I have been asked this before. It isn't shaded because I went over the pencil with pens, and I haven't gotten around to coloring it. This is only the smaller version anyway, I'm planning on making a poster, a big poster exactly like this. This is basically the mini poster version.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantom [/i]
[B]Sorry neil...Too much trunk, not enough hentai...such a let down[/B][/QUOTE]


Just shut up. I don't think about hentai all the time, goddammit. I'm too busy killing ****. Now, quietly rethink your thoughts before you act upon them.

As for the pic being a mini poster...um...well, All I can say is, it looks a bit...overwhelming. I'm sensing that you are completely obsessed with Trunks/the guy that looks like Piry...:P

But ja, it overall looks nice. Hella better than I could do.
Posted
Obsessed with Trunks? No way, nowhere near... I just wanted to make up a series that followed his killing the androids. Well to tell you the truth when I first thought of this series Trunks was my favorite character, not obsessed though. This was over 1 1/2 ago though, and I still have yet to finish it. Anyway, thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...