Guest Chiharu Li Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 I[COLOR=darkblue]does any one want to do a gundam wing rp? I'd like to be Relena Peacecraft! [/COLOR] :D
BondFanatic Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 Umm, chances are this is going to get moved to the RPG forum or closed. I think you should read the rules. And welcome to the boards!
Mist Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Shouldn't this be in sign-up?[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 I got it...just put up the standard sign-up format and introduce the story... Basic Example~ Name: Age: Description: Background:
Talon Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=teal]I'll join, just tell me what you need, man. As long as I'm Duo Maxwell, I'm fine. Deathscythe just plain rox. Not to mention the braid on Duo.[/color]
Geist Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chiharu Li [/i] [B]I[COLOR=darkblue]does any one want to do a gundam wing rp? I'd like to be Relena Peacecraft! [/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I would like to join also, but first you might want to come up with a plot for it, and a time when it takes place. Does it take place at the beginning, the middle, or the end of the series? Or is it an alternate universe where it's completely different from the Gundam Wing story? Also will people be allowed to make up their own mobile suit pilots? I'm sorry if I've confused you, but I'd really like to get this RPG going. Oh and one more thing, can I be Trowa Barton?[/COLOR]
angel_sepiroth Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 i wanna be heero and ill help you out with the plot if you want
Eagle Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 I will join if I can be Zecks Marcis (the guy with the mask an pilots the Tallgeese) or Quatre (I am not good at anime name spellings). I would much rather be Duo, but someone took him already.:bawl:
Guest Duo_X Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 :flaming: Can i be Chang Wufei? Because his gundam is awsome and alll the other gundam plots are taken.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Unfourtunately, I don't think this RPG is going to happen...
Recommended Posts