RicoTranzrig Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]This was done using an older version of Photoshop since my computer doesnt' have much to work with at the moment...comments?[/COLOR]
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 thats pretty sweet... u should change.. i love the whole .......crap lol..loss of words...this is funny.. i never am at a loss of words...i liek that circle round the guys head... it captivates me :-D
No-Name Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 very good. I really like it. You should switch them. I too am at a loss of words, because there isnt much to say besides that it's really good and that I like it more. EDIT: Maybe make the font white to show up better on the bg.
Kinetic Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=darkblue] That's awesome. Alot more than I could do :) My favorite part would have to be the reflection. [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo] I like it Rico, for an older version of APS. Wow, I like it, although I wouldn't of had it so dark... I would just lighten it a bit more [/size][/color]
Psychotik Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 I usually have a slight idea of how people made a certain effect on their banners, but I have to say i'm officially baffled, Good job! :) Reverence-out>>
MysticGohan Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 [size=1][color=royalblue]Ooo.. that's really welll done. I like it alot! Keep up the good work! - MG[/size][/color]
Juu Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Love the colors, Love the mood.... It's GREAT! I think it's great![/color] [/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Thanks :D I'll definitely use the new one.[/COLOR]
zidane11 Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 Who cares what it's made with!!! That's excellent. Otaku boards is so alive with talent.
vegeta rocker Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 wow it really is good, it symbolizes the journey and the reward for such a mission...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now