Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=rainbow] I hate them!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: They're so freakin' anoying!!!!!!!!!:flaming: I just delete them....I espeacialy hate this one chain letter I got twice, it sez that if u don't send it to 20 ppl in the next 30 mins, he'll curse u and ur house. Then he posts 3 freaky pics, and sez similar things will happen to u if u don't send it. I GOT THAT FREAKIN CHAIN LETTER TWICE!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: It's like, ppl have nothing better to do but to start imature **** like that and send it...total imaturity....anyway, did u get this chain letter and do u hate chain letters?[/color]
Posted
i got a chain letter that said it had been going since 1867 by a bunch of 8 year olds how is that possable when there was no computers and there was probably less b**chy little 8 year olds! so just do what i and the rest of the ppl do say **** chain letters!!! besides they can't keep track of computer chain letters!
Posted
they are a terrible waste of my time. I hate the ones that say "if you are my true friend you will send this back." An entire friendship should be based upon one stupid letter.So they shouldn't even make one that act like friendships are...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]they are a terrible waste of my time. I hate the ones that say "if you are my true friend you will send this back." An entire friendship should be based upon one stupid letter.So they shouldn't even make one that act like friendships are...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, I've gotten some of those. I find those to be the most annoying, but I send it back to 'em anyway so I don't give 'em the wrong idea (their intentions are good, it's just I HATE those things)....
Posted
I [I]hate[/I] chainletters. I've got heaps of the curse ones, and I delted them without a second glance. But it's amazing how some people have believed in this curse nonsense...
Posted
i bloody hate them too!!!

they always get deleted!

must be a very sad lonely boring bored person to create such garbage!

but some of them are quite creative!
Posted
[color=indigo]:flaming:OH! I HATE THEM!!! I have gotten soooooo many....Yes I have gotten the "curse" one!:flaming:...And ones that say if you send this to so many ppl your crush will fall in love with you :flaming: ARGH I HATE THEM!!!![/color]



~:devil:~
Posted
i got one that was goin since 1983 and could end up in the guiness book of records...but who gives a **** its a freakin chain letter it didnt derserve a spot in there.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil:
Posted
i can't stand chainletters
i do'nt remember getting one that said i would be cursed
i got one that said i would be killed though
and they even gave an example about someone that got one and didn't send it to 5billion people in 2 minutes and she got hit by a car(yes and died), however a guy that did, found the love of his life and lived happily till the end
bleh, bunch of garbage if you ask me
Posted
i hate the ones that say there is a little boy in africa that is dying and every person u send this 2 a doller will b donated it is soooooooooooo stupid they can't keep a track of who sends them also IT MAKES PPL FEEL GUILTY`

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...