OtakuBoards

Ryoko or ayeka

~*Anime Girl*~

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I say Ayeka. I don't understand why everyone hates her... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd like to say Ayeka, it seems like hes more comfortable with her:)

[COLOR=coral]:p Even though Ayeka and Ryoko are both control freaks......I believe Ayeka would be way too protective over Tenchi. Sooo I think [b]Ryoko[/b] is a better pick for him. :D She can be really sweet, and she loves him very deepily:love:. Plus, she could even protect him, if need be....(However, I think Tenchi can hold his own ;).)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think tenchi deserves ayeka, he doesn't deserve ryoko, she's too good for him.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Yeah,Tell me about it!If i was tenchi,I would have Ryoko in bed the sencond she came on to me![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][size=200][COLOR=teal]How many times to i have to tell you people!?He ends up with RYOKO!!!!!![/COLOR] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, tenchi not ending up with any of the girls at the end of the whole of tenchi series, but he like sakuya

I think ayeka is better for tenchi, and ryoko is better for me :)

Guest Deranged Gerbil
tenchi is such a moron! he could have easily gotten ryoko into bed, but did he? did he? course he didn't! I think that the retard is gay! even if he does like sakuya

Guest Deranged Gerbil
huh? tenchi doesn't end up with any of the girls in the tenchi in love movies, in fact, that title is false advertisement! tenchi in love? hah! neither of the two has anything to do with tenchi in love! and I don't remember tenchi ending up with ryoko in any of the movies

Okay, whether he actually ends up with Ryoko or not matters little to me. Ryoko's personality clashes with Tenchi's nearly every step of the way. Ayeka is easier to live with and to care for.... but not by much. Personally, I'd be saying this "Run, Tenchi! Run!"

Then again, WHERE could he run to?

[COLOR=burlywood]as much as i actually like Ayeka and Tenchi, i think that she's still got issues steaming from when Yosho left her. she would always be looking for a bit of Yosho in Tenchi[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]therefore i pick Ryoko [/COLOR]

he does show affection towards ryoko in at least one movie, and in Tenchi Universe, he admits to her that he would really like to leave aeka behind and go off with her. but they couldnt actually have him do that, cause itd ruin the basic plot:
6 girls, not enuff tenchi to go around.