OtakuBoards

Ryoko or ayeka

~*Anime Girl*~

He would be happier with Aeka because with ryoko, mihoshi or washu he would get killed in some horrible accident. I can just see it now:

Washu: Tenchi I need you to try out my new weapon

Tenchi: I don't know Washu it looks scary...

Washu: Theres no need to worry Tenchi *Boom!* oops...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mihoshi: I can't believe we are going on a trip to Tokyo!

Tenchi: Yes Mihoshi but can you let me drive the car?

Mihoshi: Don't be silly I know how to drive a *Boom!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryoko: Now just sneak inthe bank and tell them to give you all their money.

Tenchi: But what if they are armed?

Ryoko: Thats crazy, I'm here to protect you, remember?

(Tenchi walks in Bank, ten seconds later) *Boom!*

Ryoko: Uh - oh...

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=darkblue]I think that Tenchi is better with Ryoko because she is the better choice. Aeka is a very stuck up and snobby person and i really hate her. But Ryoko is a very interesting girl. She's and adventrous person and that would e better than to have a sucky snobby life with Aeka.[/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
CS i havn't seen Tenchi forever so like i can't say i forgot :D
ayeka has one yap she can't keep shut and she reminds me of a monster i sore in a nightmer i had:bawl: it was killing everyone!
ryoko is funny, knows how to have fun and knows when its time to be nice to a person:D

do aney of yaz go on to otaku chat?

me thinks Ryoko is better
me doesn't think Ryoko is better for Tenchi...
me knows Ryoko is totally one hundred percent in love with Tenchi , hell Toonami's dubbers even let her say damnit cuz Aeka was in her way,but me still think Ryoko deserves better.

me thinks Aeka is stuck up... yet strangley i like Aeka... but me thinks her and Tenchi make a better couple..
for crying out loud... SHE CRIED WHEN HE LEFT!!!!:eek:
me thinks that screams :love:

me thinks Tenchi is a dumbass when he could have cutie-swettie-hottie lovable Ryoko.. but chooses.. inky..pale.. exorcist like Sakuya (shudder)

then again..
me thinks Ryoko and Tenchi wuld make one hell of a cute couple...

if he didn't alwayz treat her like ****

Hey DBZChikaGhan, I agree very much with that last sentence of yours.

Ryoko has her own way of showing her affection for Tenchi, and like Mstyrios WX said, she hasn't been around people for 700 years and doesn't really know how humans think!

She tries her hardest though, but Tenchi doesn't give her any credit for that.

And another thing Mstyrios WX said that I agree with. Aieka has had everything she ever wanted as a princess of Gerai, but no one gave Ryoko what she wanted when she asked.
I belive that is the reason she started to attack villages and stuff and Yosho had to stop her.

Aieka though is just a stuck-up-do-what-I-tell-you-I-am-the-princess-of-Gerai-and-am-much-more-important-than-you-little-bi*ch.

I mean, how many times has Aieka gone crazy just because of somebody else?

"Leave Lord Tenchi alone!!! :mad:"

She is just SOOO annoying! But Ryoko acually has a sence of humor and is fun-loving! Therefore I belive that Ryoko should go with Tenchi.

• 3 weeks later...
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

FOR TENCHI FOREVER ....

Tenchi doesn't end up with Ryoko in Tenchi Forever. It was implied .. HEAVILY implied that Tenchi cares for Ryoko more than he does for the other girls. Examples would be during the time he was under Haruna's mind control ... he still somehow remembers Ryoko vaguely by drawing her. In the end, Tenchi never did admit anything to Ryoko ... never did say anything that would lead us to believe that he has chosen her. But in the end, eventhough Tenchi didn't express his most likely hidden feelings for her, we at least know that he does have them.

Now ... Ayeka or Ryoko? I'm leaning more towards Ryoko, I guess. Mainly because I find Ayeka annoying =P Gomene Ayeka-fans but that's how I feel =P

BTW, ya'll just have to wait for the 3rd OVA ... coz we all know that then, Tenchi will definitely choose someone.

Guest DrunkenMaster88
Ryoko rules i don't care what nebody says ryoko's always gonna be #1 on the tenchi girls list she's freakin hot and very lovable:love: :love:

• 4 years later...
Guest loyalhero90
I disagree about the whole ayeka is a 'snooty brat who gets whaterver she wants' because ayeka has her own share of problems to. I mean the way I look at it its not easy being a princess you have to marry who your parents choose and all of those royal meetings and you cannot be who you really want to be if you were a princess. Personally I think ayeka would be better match for tenchi, ayeka is the nicest and best girl in the series. i don't hate ryoko but she does get on my nerves time to time for some reason and ayeka is just better.

[COLOR=Sienna]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]loyalhero90[/B]

Lets not bring back long dead threads. This was put to rest five years ago and lets leave it that way. If you really want to discuss Tenchi just take a look here: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=Sienna][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to find the official thread on the anime. You can post in these threads regardless of how old they are.

Also, please take a moment to review the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=Sienna][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=Sienna][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] that is locate on the left sidebar and also read through the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269][COLOR=Sienna][B]IMPORTANT: How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR] [/URL] sticky located at the top of the Anime Lounge. This isn't to discourage you from posting in the forums. Though, please be sure to read the rules before continuing to post. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]