Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How long can you last without your comp  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. How long can you last without your comp

    • 12 hours (sad, very sad)
      7
    • 1 day (sad but not as sad as above)
      3
    • 1 week (its average)
      7
    • 1 month (complete withdrawal)
      2
    • 1 year (is that even possible)
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I use my computer for just about everything. Listening to music, writing poems and songs, chatting with friends etc. However I don't stay on for hours at a time, not unless I'm downloading something. I usually stay on about 45 mins.
Posted
[color=rainbow] A mere 12 hours or i'll go crazy!!!!!!!:cross: :laugh: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Like a month prolly, I like the comp, I dosnt argue withme, and if it does I can turn it off :D
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i can go w/o a cpu for as long as i HAVE to... but if there is one i tend to get on as much as possible thou i CAN go as long as is nessasary w/o one... there are other ways of entertaining yourself... ex: playing ALL 8 peices in monopoly :wigout: is my fav... then all 6 in risk... then...........[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
well if I have to I guess I would pick 12 hours because I do everything on my pc..I also use it alot for school..soo..12 hours it is.

~:devil:~
Posted
I spend all my free time on the puter. If there isn't one available, I'll survive for a little while.....but if there's one around, I'll be on it.
Posted
I having to be on computer lots because I doing computer course in college so I having to use computer all the time, but when I having no college I can go maybe 1 week with no computer
Posted
the internet is the main thing i use the comp for. a week is my limit, but i wont freak out. ill jus get irritated and bored, thats how i was all the time before the net entered my life, the video games got tiring the tv was boring at times. outside was jus stupid games. i thought id never feel the fun i have at recess at home. till one summer the net came. the mising puzzel to my life. i took a chunk of normal spending time and put it into computer time. and today i get frustrated when i cant get on the comp sometimes. i jus walk around wonderless and eat for no reason at all. bored out of my mind.


heh, but you peeps that cant go 12 hours....sigh you guys do need lives.
i mean 12 hours isnt so bad, heh, i can have sex for 12 minutes, think about it for 30 and sleep 11:28

:cross:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...